2021 QB Jake Garcia talks UM and his Status coming up to NSD

Advertisement
FSu haha wow what a dumb choice that would be. He probably thinks he can see the field early there but that would get him destroyed with their lack of o-line talent
Yes, FSU promising him the keys to the Honda (the saying is supposed to be kingdom or farrari or something nice right? Lol).

Would be a horrible choice of he did that, but I dont think he will. I mean thats beyond dumb.

Advertisement
Personally, it seems like he isn't sure about coming to Miami & trying to find another viable option like ASU. I hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
not saying i don't want him.. not saying he won't be good.... but from all our board expert scouting reports, we have made wayyyyyyyy too much of a big deal over this kid... from the reports he sounds like a work in progress kid that may work out, may not...

Advertisement
not saying i don't want him.. not saying he won't be good.... but from all our board expert scouting reports, we have made wayyyyyyyy too much of a big deal over this kid... from the reports he sounds like a work in progress kid that may work out, may not...
That's basically the case for every qb recruit. It's one of the toughest position to predict so that's why you need to stack them up.

Don’t you think the reason why schools are banging for him is because they all have QBs?

OU, Michigan, UGA, USC, OSU, ND, UF, LSU all have QBs. Even the QB “gurus” like the Pirate and Kiffin have their QBs.

Advertisement
If this cat is really considering FSU, then so be it. We probably don't need someone with decision making skills like that running our offense. There is absolutely nothing promising about that program right now. How they are even in this conversation at all is a bit concerning.

Kid kinda has that feel that @Dwinstitles talks about. Big fish recruit that nobody but us is banging on the door for. Hope I'm wrong.
That's exactly how it feels man.....hopefully coaching can make him look better or he could prove us wrong. It's just weird no one is pushing none of the big qb schools either

Advertisement
Back