2021 QB Jake Garcia talks UM and his Status coming up to NSD

Advertisement
Based on his reaction, I would say it said Miami more than it didn’t. There was nothing he said to suggest otherwise. The kid just wants his moment to make the announcement. If I was a gambling man my money is on The U

Advertisement
Any Cuban has a built in bull**** o meter. It tipped heavy. He should’ve just came out screaming “I <3 Manny and Rhett” because any Cuban can tell.
Then why so many read my bull**** ?🧐🤔🤔

america finger GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Why in the actual f*ck would you bring politics into this thread?!?! Get a grip on life dude. This is CanesInSight, not CNN. Do us all a favor and ban yourself.
Do me a favor and never respond to me again. I can say whatever the ****kkkk I want. Do us a favor and get some ***** Bc you obviously haven’t got any in a long time zombie cane, cool name loser

Do me a favor and never respond to me again. I can say whatever the ****kkkk I want. Do us a favor and get some ***** Bc you obviously haven’t got any in a long time zombie cane, cool name loser

Awe, look at that, you are also an internet tough guy. How cute.

Advertisement
Says the guy defending a person like trump lol

Lol, defending ***?!?! I called you out for bringing politics to a Canes site. I didn't defend anyone, but clearly you cannot see that and I am pretty sure that has everything to do with the fact that your IQ and shoe size are the same number. Carry on and good luck, you obviously need it.

Advertisement
Lol, defending ***?!?! I called you out for bringing politics to a Canes site. I didn't defend anyone, but clearly you cannot see that and I am pretty sure that has everything to do with the fact that your IQ and shoe size are the same number. Carry on and good luck, you obviously need it.
😂😂 I was making a joke and you got triggered I’m not even in to politic. I think my iq is good enough to get two masters degrees thank you very much :)

😂😂 I was making a joke and you got triggered I’m not even in to politic. I think my iq is good enough to get two masters degrees thank you very much :)
Well hopefully your two masters Can take you much further than your comedy career because your joke sucked.
Triggered?!?! What are you, 10? Be better than that.

Well hopefully your two masters Can take you much further than your comedy career because your joke sucked.
Triggered?!?! What are you, 10? Be better than that.
Well it’s a fact a large number of Cubans voted for me as a write-in.. So it actually makes a lot of sense if you’re intelligent enough to understand that in reference to what the guy posted, but you can blow it out of proportion like you did.

america finger GIF

Advertisement
Back