2018 5-star Xavier Williams commits to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's all about relationships guys. Just wait till those pop warner kids from the class of 2025 get up there. We can realistically look at landing those kids because of the deep bonds created with the staff. Patience.

Seriously, who cares what these kids say there gonna do over a year from now. As long as Perry or Weldon (it doesn't matter who) can be elite, the WR will come. QB is a huge ? for us. With an elite QB, Walton, Homer, and McFarland running the ball, Richard's, Jeff Thomas, Cager, (smith?) And Evidence N'jouku, and finally a physical well coached offensive line, entire offense will again be where these kids want to go. Starts with the QB though and we are gonna be better than ever with weldon and perry.

Advertisement
He comin. Will be interesting to see what staff do if Moore or Austin try to commit if they are going for Williams

If we get Williams. Then we have 3 wr committed who would be the best wr in nearly any class we've had in years

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
He comin. Will be interesting to see what staff do if Moore or Austin try to commit if they are going for Williams

If we get Williams. Then we have 3 we committed who would be the best wr in nearly any class we've had in years

i really like austin alot and moore there r so many guys that r good in this cycle it sucks some will get left out

If we get Williams. Then we have 3 we committed who would be the best wr in nearly any class we've had in years

i really like austin alot and moore there r so many guys that r good in this cycle it sucks some will get left out

couldn't agree Moore.

Really think Moore has a monster year at STA.

Advertisement
at some point WR depth is going to be a deterrent. Idk this kid's confidence in his ability (seems high because he talks a lot of ****).

but he's got cager, mullins, Richards, hightower, and pope ahead of him on that depth chart. hopefully none of these guys flake out at the competition that we'll be having at WR

at some point WR depth is going to be a deterrent. Idk this kid's confidence in his ability (seems high because he talks a lot of ****).

but he's got cager, mullins, Richards, hightower, and pope ahead of him on that depth chart. hopefully none of these guys flake out at the competition that we'll be having at WR

Lil Nicky selling people on playing right away will be hilarious. "Why would you want to go to Miami and sit behind all those studs? Come to Alabaga and see the field immediately! Be part of the class that makes us relevant again!"

couldn't agree Moore.

I think he will too

couldn't agree Moore.

I think he will too

Who's playing QB at STA this year? Hard to believe anyone could be less impressive than Jake Allen.

Advertisement
Xavier Williams just retweeted Mallory's commitment tweet. Jus sayin.

Advertisement

right cause no recruits ahead of him at Alabama?

The bagmen are why I worry about our potentially loaded class. Between Satan, Dumbo, and especially Mr. Ed, ban we hold these really talented kids? Granted Richt is beyond light years better at recruiting than the previous dumpster fire, but money talks and we can't get away with paying recruits with Emmert living in our *** like Liberace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back