2018 5-star Xavier Williams commits to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Certainly not good news but Im not gonna get worked up about it this early on.

Unless they push him out, what makes you think there's a chance he will flip?

The fact that its over a year until NSD for the 2018 class.
Its way to early to care too much about him committing early....especially for a Florida recruit where a committment means nothing but a placeholder.

Not like this will stop us from recruiting him. But right now we should all be focused on the 2017 class.

Certainly not good news but Im not gonna get worked up about it this early on.

Unless they push him out, what makes you think there's a chance he will flip?

The fact that its over a year until NSD for the 2018 class.
Its way to early to care too much about him committing early....especially for a Florida recruit where a committment means nothing but a placeholder.

Not like this will stop us from recruiting him. But right now we should all be focused on the 2017 class.

Pretty much. I pay little attention to next year's class as I've been here and done that for a decade and a half.

Advertisement
sooner yall realize miami aint really home to alot of these broward jitts the better
Amazing how Central Florida has no problem being Gayturd territory but South Florida has a Canes issue, especially Broward.

How dumb are these kids they can't see bama's production at WR. All they see is championships.

Advertisement
Excellent post. Got to win when it matters to turn the tide.

/no pun intended

If you're a fan saying "what's the big deal since this was expected?" Please punch yourself in the face. The big deal is that it IS expected for elite players, especially WRs, to leave south Florida for another school. That's the problem! I don't give a **** if it was knows this kid was going to Bama... make it so that it's not expected! Just because we know it's gonna happen doesn't make it ok. We should have choice of the top kids and everyone else fights for scraps. Not the other way around.

Advertisement
Hurts was 9th in the SEC in passing. Bama was 81st in the nation passing, five places behind LSU who also sucked passing the ball. Yet, they were loaded with five start talent. Their offensive formula is to be bigger than everyone else and over power them - not to use a sophisticated passing game to beat them. Hate to see that kind of talent get away, but frontrunners are like lemmings. Those receivers will either transfer out or atrophy.

If you're a fan saying "what's the big deal since this was expected?" Please punch yourself in the face. The big deal is that it IS expected for elite players, especially WRs, to leave south Florida for another school. That's the problem! I don't give a **** if it was knows this kid was going to Bama... make it so that it's not expected! Just because we know it's gonna happen doesn't make it ok. We should have choice of the top kids and everyone else fights for scraps. Not the other way around.

Yeah. Gotta love the dopes who try to justify us losing too local guys by saying they expected it.

If I walk up and tell you I'm going to punch you in the face and then I punch you in the face it's not a surprise. But it still sucks for you because I punch like a mule kicks.

Advertisement
This is all fixed by winning. That's all we gotta do to start getting these kids again.....We have to become the hot team on the block just like Clemson did early in Dabo's tenure there and it starts next year. Then they'll all want to bandwagon to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back