2018 5-star Xavier Williams commits to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1. If both parents want a kid to leave the state, might be that they are wanting him to get away from bad influences. I am more ok with that over "Alabama is the best fit for me." I hope those recruits get heat from the local community and fans to let them know they aren't welcome back in SFLA

Advertisement
win the ACC with a young QB and then win a BCS bowl and either we won't remember this kid OR he'll be knocking down the door to get in.

Win Baby Win.

But, Mario's not there anymore.. I thought the SOFL pipeline would get hurt. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another confused kid who can't see that Bama runs 70% of the time

There top wr had almost 900 yards receiving and another almost 600....they do throw it. Y is everyone say they just run it? I hate to defend those honky fuqs but cmon give the right reason there going there wins and bread and bytches and NFL pipeline

They do throw it....but who are they getting the yardage against....mostly the lower tiered teams. Its like saying Walton got 1000 yards...sure thats great but what did he do against ranked teams, when you really need him....avg 2.9 yards per carry this year.

These kids are really not bright

I hate it the unloyalness but how is it not smart bama stats passing to wrs are the same as our guys

Didnt stacy have more TDs than ridley?

Yardage and shut like that they get targeted too...they do it off the run game and they still get drafted because of there good combo es and kids see that a winning school get looked at by scouts hard

And we dont? We got njoku in the league and probably will go first round

Are y'all really surprised a broward kid went to Bama?

Advertisement

There top wr had almost 900 yards receiving and another almost 600....they do throw it. Y is everyone say they just run it? I hate to defend those honky fuqs but cmon give the right reason there going there wins and bread and bytches and NFL pipeline

They do throw it....but who are they getting the yardage against....mostly the lower tiered teams. Its like saying Walton got 1000 yards...sure thats great but what did he do against ranked teams, when you really need him....avg 2.9 yards per carry this year.

This is why I always liked yesrby over Walton. Yeah he wasn't a home run hitter but he was more consistent vs better competition

This is why I always liked yesrby over Walton. Yeah he wasn't a home run hitter but he was more consistent vs better competition

Omg lol
OK u make a good point about the level of comp but we did the same as well against bumbs. And who picks year by over walton? Yearby drags his feet like a fast slow zombie

Omg lol
OK u make a good point about the level of comp but we did the same as well against bumbs. And who picks year by over walton? Yearby drags his feet like a fast slow zombie

Not really a fan of either...thats why I hope Homer is as good as everyone says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back