2018 5-star Xavier Williams commits to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
People crying over WRs, probably the least important position to recruit, make me LOL. There are 8 billion WRs to pick from, esp in Florida.

You're that guy.

What guy? You can literally trip and fall into 409 guys who can run like racehorses in Florida. This little scrub *** kid Mike Farley, who looks like he's still in the 8th grade, could end up to be a human highlight reel in a couple years. Njoku is not from Florida but everyone has already crowned him the next Mike Evans. I never worry about WRs at Miami. And you shouldnt either.

I'm not worried but to play it off as losing elite players from SF is okay is wack as ****.

This wasn't a surprise

Chess not checkers right

yNoN8nW.gif

Advertisement
If he wanted to go out of state, Clemson makes a lot more sense.

Oh well. Hope he's fond of his stats being posted on twitter as a joke

Glad he wont be an impact player for any team we play. Like FSU or Clemson

Last edited:
These kids are really not bright

lol Going to the premier football program in the country is "not bright."

If he committed to Tennessee or Maryland then I'd agree with you.

How many 5 star receivers are they bringing in to run the ball the majority of the time? Not every 5 star they sign is going to play much less stay there after they bring in another number 1 class.

Advertisement
If the South Florida scumbags slagging so deep on that Alabaga nut juice didn't make so sick to my stomach I'd be laughing at the ridiculousness of this.

This is why Richt is spending time at local Optimist and Pop Warner leagues, attempting to repair the damage done by 15 years of mismanagement by the entire football operation at UM. **** started with bs negotiations for Butch. Top programs got their feet cemented down here and Richt knows exactly what's going on as he was doing it since '01 too.

Not going to say "give him time", that's played out. But he knows how to attack and the implications. Hopefully he gets it done.

Advertisement

How many 5 star receivers are they bringing in to run the ball the majority of the time? Not every 5 star they sign is going to play much less stay there after they bring in another number 1 class.

Kids dont give a fuq about schemes

Kids dont give a fuq about schemes

So they aren't bright

Advertisement
Best spin: want to be these South Florida kids' last commitment, not their first. But we shall see. Had to figure Bama was gonna get one of Pope and Williams, but I wanted it to be different for once.

If you're a fan saying "what's the big deal since this was expected?" Please punch yourself in the face. The big deal is that it IS expected for elite players, especially WRs, to leave south Florida for another school. That's the problem! I don't give a **** if it was knows this kid was going to Bama... make it so that it's not expected! Just because we know it's gonna happen doesn't make it ok. We should have choice of the top kids and everyone else fights for scraps. Not the other way around.

Another confused kid who can't see that Bama runs 70% of the time

There top wr had almost 900 yards receiving and another almost 600....they do throw it. Y is everyone say they just run it? I hate to defend those honky fuqs but cmon give the right reason there going there wins and bread and bytches and NFL pipeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back