2018 5-star Xavier Williams commits to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another confused kid who can't see that Bama runs 70% of the time

There top wr had almost 900 yards receiving and another almost 600....they do throw it. Y is everyone say they just run it? I hate to defend those honky fuqs but cmon give the right reason there going there wins and bread and bytches and NFL pipeline

They do throw it....but who are they getting the yardage against....mostly the lower tiered teams. Its like saying Walton got 1000 yards...sure thats great but what did he do against ranked teams, when you really need him....avg 2.9 yards per carry this year.

O-line takes a lot of blame for that. For years when they play better teams they get bullied.

Advertisement
There top wr had almost 900 yards receiving and another almost 600....they do throw it. Y is everyone say they just run it? I hate to defend those honky fuqs but cmon give the right reason there going there wins and bread and bytches and NFL pipeline

They do throw it....but who are they getting the yardage against....mostly the lower tiered teams. Its like saying Walton got 1000 yards...sure thats great but what did he do against ranked teams, when you really need him....avg 2.9 yards per carry this year.

This is why I always liked yesrby over Walton. Yeah he wasn't a home run hitter but he was more consistent vs better competition

Omg lol
OK u make a good point about the level of comp but we did the same as well against bumbs. And who picks year by over walton? Yearby drags his feet like a fast slow zombie

Not really a fan of either...thats why I hope Homer is as good as everyone says.

Yesrby was great at moving the sticks. I like that, I'm a huge fan of Homer I think he will perform better than Walton if he's gets the #2 spot with opportunities

Did you watch the playoffs? That's the current state of their passing game.

Btw, those are pedestrian numbers.

And yes, they do throw it some: against their high school non-conference opponents. Opponents with a pulse? Not so much.

Advertisement
row tide.jpg

F*CK this kid, but god**** how do they convince so many top WRs to come when everyone knows they only throw to one guy. Its almost like they are stacking the best so no one can use them including themselves! I hate it, but its impressive nonetheless. Cant wait to see some dynamic highlights of Williams downfield blocking for the next crop of 5 star RBs they bring in.

Last edited:
I still maintain that pulling 4-5 2018 highly rated WR is simply unrealistic. Pope will be a dog fight.

View attachment 41663

F*CK this kid, but god**** how do they convince so many top WRs to come when everyone knows they only throw to one guy. Its almost like they are stacking the best so no one can use them including themselves! I hate it, but its impressive nonetheless. Cant wait to see some dynamic highlights of Williams downfield blocking for the next crop of 5 star RBs they bring in.

Increase-cash-flow-1.gif

Just replace the kid on the right with a short chubby white dude with a Klan mask and the girl on the left with some snaggle toothed inbred, and there is your answer on how bammer suckers these kids on career suicide

Stop crying about these kids that don't want to be at Miami we will be okay we need kids that want to come in and work learn how to be a man I'm going to say it now we will be back on top

Advertisement

And yes, they do throw it some: against their high school non-conference opponents. Opponents with a pulse? Not so much.

We didn't pass it to well against our tougher opponents either. I hate sticking up for the kkk but they ball because they get studs everywhere and it never was Mario its saban

Advertisement
I still maintain that pulling 4-5 2018 highly rated WR is simply unrealistic. Pope will be a dog fight.

Your right & our competition will somehow be Bama. Its Bananaland. Thoroughly convinced these young men dont watch the actual games, but instead Bama shows them Cooper, Jones, & Ridley highlights nonstop. How many kids a cycle do they promise to be the next Coop? At least 3 or 4 & the kids still f*ckin go there. Not saying this kid HAD to go to Miami, but come on there has to be a better fit then Bama. Its not even like Bama is the only one dropping bags. As mentioned before though thank God this kid isn't going to Clemson where he would potentially cause us problems. Williams will be nice & safe riding the pines until his JR year.

Stop crying about these kids that don't want to be at Miami we will be okay we need kids that want to come in and work learn how to be a man I'm going to say it now we will be back on top

This is such dumb logic! Thank God you dont recruit for us. Our coaches are not going to stop recruiting Williams. Hence why they didnt stop recruiting that Gaytor Henderson & Gaytor wannabe Harley. Top talent needs to stay home. This kids obviously a front runner, once we win the coastal & make it to the ACC championship our chances will sky rocket with him & other top talent that leaving.

Advertisement

We didn't pass it to well against our tougher opponents either. I hate sticking up for the kkk but they ball because they get studs everywhere and it never was Mario its saban

Coley had a game against FSU, and hurt was so amazing passing in the natty game?

I literally lol at any WR who wants to go to Bama. DB, DE, LB, RB...I absolutely see y, but WR???? FOH. Have fun going 9 games w/o a catch and being the other WR top block guy. Idiots! There's a reason y Bama only has one WR drafted a year, b/c the other ones are just pawns. Go to Clemson if you wanna go out of state, not Bama.

Coley had a game against FSU, and hurt was so amazing passing in the natty game?
[MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]: come on bruh; you're better than this. Ninjas had like 100 yards combined in two playoff games. And lbh, most of those yards came against one of the poorest past defenses in Ole Miss, and some cup cakes they had. Bama is a god awful forward passing team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back