2018 5-star Xavier Williams commits to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verbal commitments mean nothing. Just about all the recruits we're after have been verbally committed to one school or another at some point over the last year. Recruit till the end.

Advertisement
We can flip anyone if we finish in the top ten next year and play in a better bowl.

Advertisement
We have a year to make a run at him. Im sure the staff isnt gonna give up on recruiting him because of this

This and to be quite frank, I'd rather him commit to Bama now then to draw it out or commit to us and have Bama going at him all cycle. Let them be the hunted. There's a long way to go.

Advertisement
Just some info

Bags don't get dropped off the first half of junior year....The promise of bags dont even get mentioned at this point. Boosters aint worrying about that now they worrying bout 2017 class.

Saban will retire by the time this kid leaves bama.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

How many WR's we taking next year?

If we finish big this year w Thomas, Harley, and Pouncey, I'm not sure we need more than 3 next cycle.

How many WR's we taking next year?

If we finish big this year w Thomas, Harley, and Pouncey, I'm not sure we need more than 3 next cycle.

Smith a Cane Lock

I think we wanted 3 this yr, but will end up getting 4 (one of Harley or pouncey not coming)
Next year we're going to get 4 I think.
And Langham will be gone.

...And if Cager doesn't step up this year I wouldn't be surprised to see him transfer. Or Dayall Harris either I guess.

Advertisement
kid won't stick, neither will the RB committed to AU

or he will stick after making his recruitment a circus for a year

just how sofla kids roll

Just some info

Bags don't get dropped off the first half of junior year....The promise of bags dont even get mentioned at this point. Boosters aint worrying about that now they worrying bout 2017 class.

lol u retarded. :ibis-roflmao-sm4:

Excellent post. Got to win when it matters to turn the tide.

/no pun intended

If you're a fan saying "what's the big deal since this was expected?" Please punch yourself in the face. The big deal is that it IS expected for elite players, especially WRs, to leave south Florida for another school. That's the problem! I don't give a **** if it was knows this kid was going to Bama... make it so that it's not expected! Just because we know it's gonna happen doesn't make it ok. We should have choice of the top kids and everyone else fights for scraps. Not the other way around.

Don't lie to me. You intended every bit of that pun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The 18 class is loaded and like we bash Bama for taking 4 guys that wont play it applies to us as well. Grab 2-3 of the best and go with them.We need to shore up the trenches before we have a meltdown about players on the perimeter.

The 18 class is loaded and like we bash Bama for taking 4 guys that wont play it applies to us as well. Grab 2-3 of the best and go with them.We need to shore up the trenches before we have a meltdown about players on the perimeter.

We can't grab 2-3 of the best if Bama gets 2-3 of the best first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back