2018 5-star Xavier Williams commits to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
This kids been sucking bamas coc for the past year, let this traitor go to that **** town and let's close on someone better, he didn't even get the bama whip...idiot

This kids been sucking bamas coc for the past year, let this traitor go to that **** town and let's close on someone better, he didn't even get the bama whip...idiot

Totally man, ***** that guy! We'll just take one of the numerous receivers who are vastly superior to this clown. I mean ****, if he doesn't want to decommit today ***** him. Matter fact, ***** him if he does. We should never take a kid who ever even visited another school. Bunch of traitors, thinking they might want to go somewhere else then deciding to come to Miami. TOO LATE *****!!

Advertisement

Breh it's not that serious

Welp... Looks like Xavier Williams has less friends to hang out with now that Dameon Pearce has decommitted. What's up at Bama? Their class is ranked 61st. I wonder if this non-class will make X want to jump on board with us, assuming we want him as the 4th WR.

Capture+_2017-05-18-19-22-36.jpg

Welp... Looks like Xavier Williams has less friends to hang out with now that Dameon Pearce has decommitted. What's up at Bama? Their class is ranked 61st. I wonder if this non-class will make X want to jump on board with us, assuming we want him as the 4th WR.

View attachment 45309

They basically dropped Pierce. Like a month ago Saban according to Pierce told him that he does not have to sign with Bama if he doesn't want to and to take some visits to make sure bama is right for him.

Advertisement
Not enamored with X. Wms. IMO he's a possession guy at the collegiate level. Like Schwartz and Austin better. Saban finding recruiting a bit tougher after losing to clemson. If Texas, Louisiana and Florida boys stay home, alabaga would be average.

View attachment 45309

Don't take that ranking seriously. It very very good early.

Advertisement
Not enamored with X. Wms. IMO he's a possession guy at the collegiate level. Like Schwartz and Austin better. Saban finding recruiting a bit tougher after losing to clemson. If Texas, Louisiana and Florida boys stay home, alabaga would be average.

Schwartz is not better then Xavier, Miami would tak him im a heartbeat if they could

View attachment 45309

First sign of retirement for Saban?

If U think they aren't finishing top 5 then I dunno what to tell u. Tho I'd love for them to bomb out recruiting this year.. it just won't happen.

Bama's days are numbered. The writing is on the wall. Miami, Michigan, Usc, & Texas all being respectable programs again is going to kill them. The jig is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back