2018 5-star Xavier Williams commits to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grambling and morehouse colleges are racist institutions.
Smh, false equivalency.

Grambling was created in 1901 & Morehouse was created in 1867, ask yourself why those schools were made & what there purpose was?

Idk know how this derailed into a discussion about the Civil War to the point we actually have Canes fans defended the Confederacy, but this back & forth has completely run its course.

We know where everyone stands, this **** is just stupid now, is it possible to get back on topic?

You sound like an idiot when you say "defend the Confederacy" and make it sound like they were ****'s.

I bet you don't even understand why the Civil War was fought. Pro top : It had nothing to do with slaves like your liberal marxist american public schools have taught you.

It had EVERYTHING to do with slavery, as the Confederate states themselves acknowledged in their own words when they tried to leave the United States.

Oh, gosh, what are we supposed to believe...the ACTUAL statements of people and states from the 1860s, or the hundred years of false history that the Defeated South created to try to retroactively justify their actions?

But, sure, now it's "liberal marxist american public schools" that created slavery...again, who should we believe, the ACTUAL history where slavery was a driving force behind the South, or some new Texas textbook that tries to whitewash slavery by calling it "the Atlantic triangular trade"?

Come on, we know what kind of false history that "made_in_america" (with his 30 posts) and FartArcher are trying to slip past us, a fake history in which slavery was "dying" and was not the cause of the Civil War, even though millions of Southerners thought it was and fought for it.

Try as they might, they can't establish a fake history. FartArcher would have us believe that all US military bases revert to the ownership of states, simply because they try to quit the United States, and that all "southern-born" soldiers will commit treason once a civil war breaks out. Funny, funny stuff.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Smh, false equivalency.

Grambling was created in 1901 & Morehouse was created in 1867, ask yourself why those schools were made & what there purpose was?

Idk know how this derailed into a discussion about the Civil War to the point we actually have Canes fans defended the Confederacy, but this back & forth has completely run its course.

We know where everyone stands, this **** is just stupid now, is it possible to get back on topic?

You sound like an idiot when you say "defend the Confederacy" and make it sound like they were ****'s.

I bet you don't even understand why the Civil War was fought. Pro top : It had nothing to do with slaves like your liberal marxist american public schools have taught you.

It had EVERYTHING to do with slavery, as the Confederate states themselves acknowledged in their own words when they tried to leave the United States.

Oh, gosh, what are we supposed to believe...the ACTUAL statements of people and states from the 1860s, or the hundred years of false history that the Defeated South created to try to justify their actions?

But, sure, now it's "liberal marxist american public schools" that created slavery...again, who should we believe, the ACTUAL history where slavery was a driving force behind the South, or some new Texas textbook that tries to whitewash slavery by calling it "the Atlantic triangular trade"?

Come on, we know what kind of false history that "made_in_america" (with his 30 posts) and FartArcher are trying to slip past us, a fake history in which slavery was "dying" and was not the cause of the Civil War, even though millions of Southerners thought it was and fought for it.

Try as they might, they can't establish a fake history. FartArcher would have us believe that all US military bases revert to the ownership of states, simply because they try to quit the United States, and that all "southern-born" soldiers will commit treason once a civil war breaks out. Funny, funny stuff.
They just want to throw water under a bridge like it didn't happen smfh...

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

And btw, I'm not some SJW Liberal Democrat either, I'm a Independent & have voted as such.

Again, I don't care what yall believe in, that's your own personal decision & I have no problems with it.

Didn't know we had such huge fans of the Confederacy on here lol, but if you're denying the role slavery & racism played in the Civil War then there's simply nothing left to discuss.

As I said before, we know where everyone stands & no one is going to change anyone's mind, let's just drop this **** & get back on topic.

I'm late to the conversation, who are the racists again? Seems like useful information....

Advertisement
Smh, false equivalency.

They were exactly like the *****, if you can't see that then you're lost. They wanted to own slave and they fought for it, these jokers lost the war. Don't try to change history just because it does not suit you.

State police are out in full force today trying to find out why this thread suddenly and violently took a hard left turn.

Nah, it took a hard right turn when FartArcher started defending holidays and parades and monuments that honor Confederate traitors/losers.

And he can make up as much BS as he wants about his military service, but he is still calling people who emigrated to the US after the Revolutionary War "imports", so I can hazard a few guesses about the "other" words he uses to call people who aren't British descendants such as he is.

He gave himself away with his "country" vs. "city" talk, he's a redneck, and he's gonna keep listening to his Hank Williams Jr. and deluding himself about how he's gonna spit some Beechnut in our eyes.

Every time a redneck tries to tell you that "he's the least racist person you know", that's when you know he's a racist.

No, I specified that my team mates - Puerto Rican, Black, Ukranian, and Yaqui would have spit in your face.

Everyone likes quotes - here's one from August of 1862 - you won't like. This is for you retards that think the War of Northern Aggression was over slavery, "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing all slaves, I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would do it" Abraham Lincoln

It was over tariff revenue - always follow the money. The entire government's sole source of revenue was tariffs - all Northern industrial goods were sold internally and they were not suited for export - and only exports bring in imports - which you can tariff and get revenue.

With the South leaving - and being the sole source of exports - which means the sole source of revenue - the North had to attack the South - or they were out of business.

Are you this damned dumb?

I guess since some of my ancestors preceded the Mayflower, some came over on the Mayflower, there are monuments with my people's names on them in a number of states, and we fought in every damned war since before there was a United States - that your people apparently didn't - but don't get all butthurt. You're just a newbie.

I had one ancestor who was a Northern cavalry officer on my mother's side, and on my father's side - he rode with Anderson and Quantrill. For one reason - revenge.

You want to see present day racism? I've never seen it like Notre Dame. And Penn State. Talking about our gold teef and gold chains.

Original - you are one simple minded ******.

Advertisement
For the dumb****s on this board who think calling us rednecks is offensive, You essentially just called us a farmer.

Signed,

This site's very own Cuban redneck

Smh, false equivalency.

They were exactly like the *****, if you can't see that then you're lost. They wanted to own slave and they fought for it, these jokers lost the war. Don't try to change history just because it does not suit you.

Except 90-95% didn't own Slaves including Robert E. Lee himself. The rich funded the confederacy because they owned slaves and wanted to keep them, the rest didn't want their homes to burn down which the union did to towns while flanking through the western southern states

Last edited:
Advertisement
Smh, false equivalency.

Oh, gosh, what are we supposed to believe...the ACTUAL statements of people and states from the 1860s, or the hundred years of false history that the Defeated South created to try to retroactively justify their actions?

Stfu, your dumbass doesn't even know that The Civil War was more than just slavery. That in it's self was just the boiling point and essentially what's taught in schools. They don't tell you the South felt hindered by the Union because tripled(something democrats fight to lower even today)if they didn't trade with the United States and chose to export, they didn't like the fact that the abolitionist movement was gaining rapidly and felt singled out because those same abolitionists wanted to eliminate the little liquid currency/debt-dependent system they had(Democrats still do this)which would've been bad for the south because it had a one crop economy. They were threatened by the expansion of our great country because they felt it tipped the scale when it came to power and last but not least Abraham Lincoln was their Donald Trump.

Signed,

The redneck who's currently minoring in American History

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back