2018 5-star Xavier Williams commits to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo CIS got some low-key closet racists fam. I'm not with the **** at all. How you racist and root for teams with black athletes I've never understood that **** mane. Mods go lock this thread

You see the racism going the other way around on here as well. Its gone both ways. Some of it, mainly the other side of the coin gets swept under the rug under the cloak of humor. **** aint all one-sided though. Thread needs to be locked up for sure.

Yes there's a lot white people on this site being racially abused

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yo CIS got some low-key closet racists fam. I'm not with the **** at all. How you racist and root for teams with black athletes I've never understood that **** mane. Mods go lock this thread

You should see what these same people post over at the WEZ. There is nothing closeted or low key about their racism. Most mods would clamp down on that ****, but the owners of thses sites seem to take pride in the fact that they allow blatant racism.

Sigh.. When will UMFarArcher realize this isn't RollTideinsight.com. He keeps trying to persuade people that it okay to celebrate racist holidays/history as if we're crimson tide fans. I mean if we were you would of probably got promoted to a forum mod if you were doing this at Bama247 or something but here? Spewing this racist rhetoric to one of the diverse fan bases most living in the most diverse area/cities in the **** country? Bruh, this man Archer shooting like 0 of 30 and need to be subbed outta the game by some mod.

I'd also advise people to stop giving the dude attention. You can't change someone's thinking when it comes to this stuff on the internet.
Also, I find it hard to people UMFarAcher actually lives in Florida or at least SFL and maybe a troll? but He gotta be from AL, SC, MISS.

Last edited:
Yeah, "Dafuq?"

Not a ninja. I've seen exactly what I'm referring to first hand - and basically - you city boys are screwwwed.

Appreciate your family's and your service for the nation. Please stop with the crazy talk.

I'd also advise people to stop giving the dude attention. You can't change someone's thinking when it comes to this stuff on the internet.

i dont think its about changing his mind, because youre right, that wont happen. i think its about making sure to challenge bad ideas wherever & whenever they arise, so they dont spread

Advertisement
Sigh.. When will UMFarArcher realize this isn't RollTideinsight.com. He keeps trying to persuade people that it okay to celebrate racist holidays/history as if we're crimson tide fans. I mean if we were you would of probably got promoted to a forum mod if you were doing this at Bama247 or something but here? Spewing this racist rhetoric to one of the diverse fan bases most living in the most diverse area/cities in the **** country? Bruh, this man Archer shooting like 0 of 30 and need to be subbed outta the game by some mod.

Also, I find it hard to people UMFarAcher actually lives in Florida or at least SFL and maybe a troll? but He gotta be from AL, SC, MISS.

Hey, dumbass - I'm the least racist noting person you'll ever meet - but I won't stand for some dipschitt turning a recruiting thread where it may concern someone like Alabama - who I think sucks - into a boulschitt opportunity to suggest racist statements about historical events.

I was in Special Forces and served in two Ranger companies - and served in combat. My team had Sgts Zapata (Puerto Rican), Valencia (Yaqui Indian), myself, Jones who was black and from Mississippi, Stautz from the Ukraine, any my ***. We were closer than our birth brothers, and worked like fingers on a hand.

You're mighty big on mis-interpreting things based on nothing at all - mighty big on what your opinion is worth, and mighty big with your own standards of what constitutes what diversity is, and finally - you're so full of yourself that the men I served with and loved like brothers- one and all - would spit on you.

I've been a diehard Cane fan since 1974 - when we were crap - and I lived every minute of ever year of our early struggles, our successes, and our glory.

Yeah, I actually live in Florida - you're also wrong about that dumbass assumption. In fact, you haven't been right - yet.

I've seen civil war. I've seen what everyone takes for granted here - all gone - and what it does to folks. And I don't appreciate some dipschiitts taking an event in our history and trying to smudge it - and if that bothers you, I really don't give a ****.

The true value of the Hurricanes that I love the most is our diversity.

Right up to the point of retarded fans.

Far Archer is still one of my favorite posters. God Bless you good sir.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Alabama is a racist state, black kids have no business playing football there. 70% of their fans hate black people.

Advertisement
State police are out in full force today trying to find out why this thread suddenly and violently took a hard left turn.

source.gif

State police are out in full force today trying to find out why this thread suddenly and violently took a hard left turn.

Nah, it took a hard right turn when FartArcher started defending holidays and parades and monuments that honor Confederate traitors/losers.

And he can make up as much BS as he wants about his military service, but he is still calling people who emigrated to the US after the Revolutionary War "imports", so I can hazard a few guesses about the "other" words he uses to call people who aren't British descendants such as he is.

He gave himself away with his "country" vs. "city" talk, he's a redneck, and he's gonna keep listening to his Hank Williams Jr. and deluding himself about how he's gonna spit some Beechnut in our eyes.

Every time a redneck tries to tell you that "he's the least racist person you know", that's when you know he's a racist.

Advertisement
Grambling and morehouse colleges are racist institutions.

Smh, false equivalency.

Grambling was created in 1901 & Morehouse was created in 1867, ask yourself why those schools were made & what there purpose was?

Idk know how this derailed into a discussion about the Civil War to the point we actually have Canes fans defended the Confederacy, but this back & forth has completely run its course.

We know where everyone stands, this **** is just stupid now, is it possible to get back on topic?

Smh, false equivalency.

Grambling was created in 1901 & Morehouse was created in 1867, ask yourself why those schools were made & what there purpose was?

Idk know how this derailed into a discussion about the Civil War to the point we actually have Canes fans defended the Confederacy, but this back & forth has completely run its course.

We know where everyone stands, this **** is just stupid now, is it possible to get back on topic?

You sound like an idiot when you say "defend the Confederacy" and make it sound like they were ****'s.

I bet you don't even understand why the Civil War was fought. Pro top : It had nothing to do with slaves like your liberal marxist american public schools have taught you.

Advertisement
Smh, false equivalency.

You sound like an idiot when you say "defend the Confederacy" and make it sound like they were ****'s.

I bet you don't even understand why the Civil War was fought. Pro top : It had nothing to do with slaves like your liberal marxist american public schools have taught you.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Smh, false equivalency.

image.jpeg

Smh, false equivalency.

Anyone who defends those confederate as5hats are just as bad as racists in my book. They aren't ******* heroes and shouldn't be celebrated as such especially considering what they stood and fought for.... The civil war had a lot to do with slaves as the southerners wanted to be governed by their owns rules(including allowing slavery etc.) which caused them to leave the union in the first place

Last edited:
Smh, false equivalency.

lol, drink bleach you racist redneck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back