2018 5-star Xavier Williams commits to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can drive that M series during the confederate Memorial Day parade.
Only 2 states celebrate it.
https://youtu.be/Z3Leitn0hYs

And what the **** is wrong with recalling Confederate veterans? Who fought for their states?

Simple minded schitts try to make something historical into something dirty - regardless where it is recognized.

They QUIT the United States. They then fought AGAINST the United States. It's called treason.

Most Confederate states CITED the issue of slavery as their reason for seceding, and even the ones who didn't cite slavery in their secession statements still quit to defend slavery.

And you try to whitewash centuries of slavery and the greatest act of treason in US history by calling it "fought for their states" and "something historical".

How about you try to defend "Confederate memorials" in places like Arizona, which wasn't even a state in the 1860s and had precisely zero-point-zero Arizonans who fought in the Civil War.

Let's see...Benedict Arnold was considered a traitor. Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were traitors. John Walker, Jr. was a traitor. And every Confederate soldier and officer was a traitor.

Stop lying. They didn't fight "for their states". They formed a separate country, they fought for the Confederacy. AND THEY LOST. Who builds monuments to the losers? Are you going to go to Germany and tell us about all the cool memorials to *****?

Dumbass, secession is not treason. The States voluntarily joined the Union, and they voluntarily un-joined the Union. In fact, Lincoln had to use mis-terminology to justify invading the Confederacy - he called the "Secession" by another term, "Insurrection."

Insurrection is an attempt to overthrow a government. That didn't happen. The South said, "You keep your schitt, we got ours."

The war was over states rights, you simple-minded revisionist moron.

Yes. The Confederacy lost. And now you have that same Central government the South fought against in your schools dumbing everyone down, in our businesses telling everyone what they can do, can't do, and must do, in your bedroom, forcing you to buy certain insurance that is schitt, emptying your paycheck before you ever get it, and thanks to Federal regulations - every single item you buy costs twice as much as it should.

My gggggrandfather fought in King Philips War - as a Ranger, then as Englishmen, other ancestors fought a civil war against England - one with Francis Marion, another fought at King's Mountain, and cousins Andrew and Robert Jackson, raised by my ggggrandfather did as well. Was that treason too???

Every generation we fought in all of America's wars - I've fought, killed, and bled fighting under the flag - so don't tell me what history is honorable and what history is dishonorable.

But guess what?

This won't continue. Too many folks on one side or another - right now. It's getting bitter again. Intolerable, for some. But the good part is, the North doesn't have all the firearms and manufacturers now. They're one big rust belt.

Next time, it'll be much, much different. Human history says there's going to be a lot of old scores settled once it begins. That's just the way it works.

WAAAAH. Keep lying about history.

There's no such thing as "voluntarily un-joining the Union". Surely all of the self-delusional "states rights" nuts who like to lie about how much they looooove the Constitution would have located the "voluntarily un-joining the Union" clause if it had ever been contemplated or included in the Constitution.

And as for your lie about "you keep your stuff, we keep ours", you completely misstate the record. How about you consult actual history (not your biased and faulty recollection) and figure out what the FIRST ACT OF WAR was. Oh, yeah, that's right...it was a UNITED STATES fort, Fort Sumter, where the US troops were based, that was FIRED UPON by Confederates. Fort Sumter isn't a "South Carolina fort", it was a United States fort. How about a little bit of ACCURATE COMPARISON. How would you characterize things if the Cubans fired on American soldiers in Guantanamo Bay? Would it be a "you keep your stuff, we'll keep ours" act of compassion and pacifism? Or would it be, you know, AN INSURRECTION.

Face it, fake history boy, the first act of war was traitors firing on their own soldiers inside of Fort Sumter. In your words, an insurrection.

Furthermore, I don't give a rat's *** about your ancestors in England (and how shocking is that for a Confederate flag-waver such as yourself). I am only analyzing the fact that certain racist Southern states formed another country and began firing on a US fort, all to defend slavery.

And, sure, you can rattle off that "states rights" nonsense, but that is not WHY the Southern states seceded, IN THEIR OWN WORDS. I know a Confederate flag-waver is going to lie to defend the treason, but the truth is in the statements of the Southern states that seceded, if you would bother to read a historical document (rather than a white-washing Confederate "after-the-fact" rationale).

Oh, and here you go with the veiled threats. "This won't continue". "Too many folks on one side or another". "It's getting bitter again". "Intolerable, for some". Oh, the hilarity. "The North doesn't have all the firearms and manufacturers right now".

Yeah, if you are stupid enough to believe that a Second War of Southern Surrender would last 4 or 5 years and rely on "manufacturing" weapons, then you are another one of those idiots who thinks that AK-47s are going to overthrow the US government.

Look, I will laugh my *** off at Georgia and Alabama and Mississippi and South Carolina seceding again, and this time, instead of firing on poor Fort Sumter, the rednecks can shoot their AK-47s at the aircraft carriers and the rest of the combined military might of the US government.

That is, if you can even rally enough fat-*** rednecks to actually risk their lives. Yeah, it's easy enough to talk tough and act like you would ACTUALLY do something, but the true reality with all of these redneck militias is that they are a bunch of overfed big-talkers who like to go off in the woods and shoot at things that can't shoot back.

"Human history says"...yeah, you don't read much history, and you sure don't learn from it. You're probably one of those big-talkers who likes to complain about the "pussification of America" without considering that most of the complainers are the biggest pusses, because they DO NOTHING to change anything.

This ain't 1860, bud. There won't be a million rednecks reporting for their gray uniforms. Most rednecks these days are so scared of unarmed blacks that they have to move to the suburbs and live in gated communities. God forbid, they'd ever be asked to actually "back up" their big talk by hoisting their camo pants over their fat ****s and lining up against the full power of the US military.

Advertisement
From the Washington Post (sure, you'll complain that it's the "liberal media")...

"As the nation begins to commemorate the anniversaries of the war’s various battles — from Fort Sumter to Appomattox — let’s first dispense with some of the more prevalent myths about why it all began.

1. The South seceded over states’ rights.

Confederate states did claim the right to secede, but no state claimed to be seceding for that right. In fact, Confederates opposed states’ rights — that is, the right of Northern states not to support slavery.

On Dec. 24, 1860, delegates at South Carolina’s secession convention adopted a “Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union.” It noted “an increasing hostility on the part of the non-slaveholding States to the institution of slavery” and protested that Northern states had failed to “fulfill their constitutional obligations” by interfering with the return of fugitive slaves to bondage. Slavery, not states’ rights, birthed the Civil War.

South Carolina was further upset that New York no longer allowed “slavery transit.” In the past, if Charleston gentry wanted to spend August in the Hamptons, they could bring their cook along. No longer — and South Carolina’s delegates were outraged. In addition, they objected that New England states let black men vote and tolerated abolitionist societies. According to South Carolina, states should not have the right to let their citizens assemble and speak freely when what they said threatened slavery.

Other seceding states echoed South Carolina. “Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery — the greatest material interest of the world,” proclaimed Mississippi in its own secession declaration, passed Jan. 9, 1861. “Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of the commerce of the earth. . . . A blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization.”

The South’s opposition to states’ rights is not surprising. Until the Civil War, Southern presidents and lawmakers had dominated the federal government. The people in power in Washington always oppose states’ rights. Doing so preserves their own."

There is nothing to complain about. Washington post is a liberal organization and mostly fake news. Thats the tuth and now its owned by the republican hating bezos.

You are somewhat right in your post but I am sorry I would never take anything from the washington post except at face value. We got rid of the democrats in the south and thankfully elected lincoln and thus abolished slavery. Heck the last grand wizard of the kkk was robert bryd, a democrat who although is dead now was justbin the senate. I mean clinton called bryd one of his mentors. Our Country owes a huge debt of gratitude.

This is pretty good.

Hopefully, all recruits considering certain SEC schools will educate themselves on the issues.

Not when the bags come flying.

Yes it's amazing how everything is forgotten when dollars start flying around.

Most kids today don't know history other than what they get from a rap song.Bags full of green paper seem to cause amnesia a lot.

Amen.

We should be proud of UM's history. First Division I-A school south of the Mason-Dixon line to offer a football full scholarship to a black athlete.

From the Washington Post (sure, you'll complain that it's the "liberal media")...

"As the nation begins to commemorate the anniversaries of the war’s various battles — from Fort Sumter to Appomattox — let’s first dispense with some of the more prevalent myths about why it all began.

1. The South seceded over states’ rights.

Confederate states did claim the right to secede, but no state claimed to be seceding for that right. In fact, Confederates opposed states’ rights — that is, the right of Northern states not to support slavery.

On Dec. 24, 1860, delegates at South Carolina’s secession convention adopted a “Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union.” It noted “an increasing hostility on the part of the non-slaveholding States to the institution of slavery” and protested that Northern states had failed to “fulfill their constitutional obligations” by interfering with the return of fugitive slaves to bondage. Slavery, not states’ rights, birthed the Civil War.

South Carolina was further upset that New York no longer allowed “slavery transit.” In the past, if Charleston gentry wanted to spend August in the Hamptons, they could bring their cook along. No longer — and South Carolina’s delegates were outraged. In addition, they objected that New England states let black men vote and tolerated abolitionist societies. According to South Carolina, states should not have the right to let their citizens assemble and speak freely when what they said threatened slavery.

Other seceding states echoed South Carolina. “Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery — the greatest material interest of the world,” proclaimed Mississippi in its own secession declaration, passed Jan. 9, 1861. “Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of the commerce of the earth. . . . A blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization.”

The South’s opposition to states’ rights is not surprising. Until the Civil War, Southern presidents and lawmakers had dominated the federal government. The people in power in Washington always oppose states’ rights. Doing so preserves their own."

There is nothing to complain about. Washington post is a liberal organization and mostly fake news. Thats the tuth and now its owned by the republican hating bezos.

You are somewhat right in your post but I am sorry I would never take anything from the washington post except at face value. We got rid of the democrats in the south and thankfully elected lincoln and thus abolished slavery. Heck the last grand wizard of the kkk was robert bryd, a democrat who although is dead now was justbin the senate. I mean clinton called bryd one of his mentors. Our Country owes a huge debt of gratitude.

Your post is inaccurate. Robert Byrd, who in his youth was the Exalted Cyclops of his local KKK chapter, did not attain the level of Grand Wizard in the KKK. Furthermore, there have been plenty of Grand Wizards who have come since the late 1940s, when Robert Byrd quit the KKK.

And what the **** is wrong with recalling Confederate veterans? Who fought for their states?

Simple minded schitts try to make something historical into something dirty - regardless where it is recognized.

I guess Germans should celebrate a **** memorial day since the **** did fight for their country by killing millions of Americans and their Allies. Oh, a better Idea! Let build Hitler statues all over Germany since he is part of Germany's history..

Feeling stupid yet? Just because it part of history doesn't mean it should be celebrated as if it some kinda of holiday like IND day especially in 2017 knowing what they stood for... You want to celebrate something like this? Fine, but do it in your own **** house.

Like the ****, the Confederates represent the dark and ignorant times in human history. Should be learned (or Else history repeats itself) but should never be celebrated.

In the words of the immortal Buford T Justice "The Gawd **** Germans got nuttin to do with it!" Insert sarcasm

Advertisement
Just another reason why committing to Alabama is selling out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They QUIT the United States. They then fought AGAINST the United States. It's called treason.

Most Confederate states CITED the issue of slavery as their reason for seceding, and even the ones who didn't cite slavery in their secession statements still quit to defend slavery.

And you try to whitewash centuries of slavery and the greatest act of treason in US history by calling it "fought for their states" and "something historical".

How about you try to defend "Confederate memorials" in places like Arizona, which wasn't even a state in the 1860s and had precisely zero-point-zero Arizonans who fought in the Civil War.

Let's see...Benedict Arnold was considered a traitor. Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were traitors. John Walker, Jr. was a traitor. And every Confederate soldier and officer was a traitor.

Stop lying. They didn't fight "for their states". They formed a separate country, they fought for the Confederacy. AND THEY LOST. Who builds monuments to the losers? Are you going to go to Germany and tell us about all the cool memorials to *****?

Dumbass, secession is not treason. The States voluntarily joined the Union, and they voluntarily un-joined the Union. In fact, Lincoln had to use mis-terminology to justify invading the Confederacy - he called the "Secession" by another term, "Insurrection."

Insurrection is an attempt to overthrow a government. That didn't happen. The South said, "You keep your schitt, we got ours."

Yes. The Confederacy lost. And now you have that same Central government the South fought against in your schools dumbing everyone down, in our businesses telling everyone what they can do, can't do, and must do, in your bedroom, forcing you to buy certain insurance that is schitt, emptying your paycheck before you ever get it, and thanks to Federal regulations - every single item you buy costs twice as much as it should.

My gggggrandfather fought in King Philips War - as a Ranger, then as Englishmen, other ancestors fought a civil war against England - one with Francis Marion, another fought at King's Mountain, and cousins Andrew and Robert Jackson, raised by my ggggrandfather did as well. Was that treason too???

Every generation we fought in all of America's wars - I've fought, killed, and bled fighting under the flag - so don't tell me what history is honorable and what history is dishonorable.

But guess what?

This won't continue. Too many folks on one side or another - right now. It's getting bitter again. Intolerable, for some. But the good part is, the North doesn't have all the firearms and manufacturers now. They're one big rust belt.

Next time, it'll be much, much different. Human history says there's going to be a lot of old scores settled once it begins. That's just the way it works.

There's no such thing as "voluntarily un-joining the Union". Surely all of the self-delusional "states rights" nuts who like to lie about how much they looooove the Constitution would have located the "voluntarily un-joining the Union" clause if it had ever been contemplated or included in the Constitution.

And as for your lie about "you keep your stuff, we keep ours", you completely misstate the record. How about you consult actual history (not your biased and faulty recollection) and figure out what the FIRST ACT OF WAR was. Oh, yeah, that's right...it was a UNITED STATES fort, Fort Sumter, where the US troops were based, that was FIRED UPON by Confederates. Fort Sumter isn't a "South Carolina fort", it was a United States fort. How about a little bit of ACCURATE COMPARISON. How would you characterize things if the Cubans fired on American soldiers in Guantanamo Bay? Would it be a "you keep your stuff, we'll keep ours" act of compassion and pacifism? Or would it be, you know, AN INSURRECTION.

Face it, fake history boy, the first act of war was traitors firing on their own soldiers inside of Fort Sumter. In your words, an insurrection.

Furthermore, I don't give a rat's *** about your ancestors in England (and how shocking is that for a Confederate flag-waver such as yourself). I am only analyzing the fact that certain racist Southern states formed another country and began firing on a US fort, all to defend slavery.

And, sure, you can rattle off that "states rights" nonsense, but that is not WHY the Southern states seceded, IN THEIR OWN WORDS. I know a Confederate flag-waver is going to lie to defend the treason, but the truth is in the statements of the Southern states that seceded, if you would bother to read a historical document (rather than a white-washing Confederate "after-the-fact" rationale).

Oh, and here you go with the veiled threats. "This won't continue". "Too many folks on one side or another". "It's getting bitter again". "Intolerable, for some". Oh, the hilarity. "The North doesn't have all the firearms and manufacturers right now".

Yeah, if you are stupid enough to believe that a Second War of Southern Surrender would last 4 or 5 years and rely on "manufacturing" weapons, then you are another one of those idiots who thinks that AK-47s are going to overthrow the US government.

Look, I will laugh my *** off at Georgia and Alabama and Mississippi and South Carolina seceding again, and this time, instead of firing on poor Fort Sumter, the rednecks can shoot their AK-47s at the aircraft carriers and the rest of the combined military might of the US government.

That is, if you can even rally enough fat-*** rednecks to actually risk their lives. Yeah, it's easy enough to talk tough and act like you would ACTUALLY do something, but the true reality with all of these redneck militias is that they are a bunch of overfed big-talkers who like to go off in the woods and shoot at things that can't shoot back.

"Human history says"...yeah, you don't read much history, and you sure don't learn from it. You're probably one of those big-talkers who likes to complain about the "pussification of America" without considering that most of the complainers are the biggest pusses, because they DO NOTHING to change anything.

This ain't 1860, bud. There won't be a million rednecks reporting for their gray uniforms. Most rednecks these days are so scared of unarmed blacks that they have to move to the suburbs and live in gated communities. God forbid, they'd ever be asked to actually "back up" their big talk by hoisting their camo pants over their fat ****s and lining up against the full power of the US military.

Again, revisionist history. You'll note - the individual states were sovereign - and they never rescinded that sovereignty. Sorry.

And, I may remind you, the Federal Government had no right to have forts in states of another sovereign nation. Having foreign soldiers on sovereign land in the Confederacy was an act of war. Fort Sumter was in South Carolina. Fort Pickens was in Florida. Etc., etc., etc.

You can't have an insurrection - once you're an independent nation - kicking out a foreign military. You can't! That's the dumbest argument I've ever heard!

I know you don't give a **** about my English ancestors - as everyone here until we beat the British military and earned our independence - were British. The Revolutionary War was British against British - dumbass! So, what are you - some damned import?

I just pointed out that the next time around - the North won't have the manufacturing, the weapons manufacturing, the railroads, industrial monopoly, nor the manpower to do it again. That's just fact.

And if you're thinking the US military will take the Federal side when things get sideways - you better remember where a lot of those military soldiers come from - where their families and homes are.

You see, the Federal government doesn't have anything. They don't produce anything, they don't own anything, they don't create anything, and the Federal government has no wealth - at all. It's us. Everything they use - is derived from us.

The power is interrupted - cities lose all their water in three days. Highways and bridges will be packed and blocked. Transportation will stop delivering anything. Food will spoil. No gasoline. No gas stations. No one in a big city will get more than 40 miles from their home. You really haven't though this through. Know what's going to happen when there's no food? No water? Well, let's just say - those rednecks you speak of will be alive, while those in cities will be slaughtering each other wholesale.

You want to make it a black/white thing. Nope. It'll be every man for himself. And historically, when folks migrated from their neighborhoods to loot in Los Angeles, Miami, or New Orleans - the folks in adjacent neighborhoods broke out their firearms and stopped it cold. So don't throw out some stupid black/white crap you know nothing about.

The full power of the US military will be trying to hold their personnel sufficient to guard their bases - and if by some chance some of our military fire on citizens - just a little debris that suddenly shows up in a turbine engine, shorts in the navigation electronics, fuel that's suddenly contaminated - you'd be amazed at the destruction just a few mechanics, electronics personnel, and discontented military personnel can wreak. Soon, nothing will fly, no fuel deliveries, no spare parts, and no ammo.

This guerrilla thing is what I was trained to do and what I was paid to do, so I understand a bit more about it. Certainly more so than some FOS delusional fop who never has really thought things through.

You're in for some real disappointments.

I guess Germans should celebrate a **** memorial day since the **** did fight for their country by killing millions of Americans and their Allies. Oh, a better Idea! Let build Hitler statues all over Germany since he is part of Germany's history..

Feeling stupid yet? Just because it part of history doesn't mean it should be celebrated as if it some kinda of holiday like IND day especially in 2017 knowing what they stood for... You want to celebrate something like this? Fine, but do it in your own **** house.

Like the ****, the Confederates represent the dark and ignorant times in human history. Should be learned (or Else history repeats itself) but should never be celebrated.

Oh, Jesus - another glistening historian. The Germans didn't kill "millions" of Americans.

When you can't get the basics right - avoid any grand schemes - it makes you look like an ***.

Now, how stupid you feeling right now?

You have to be kidding, right?

ChosenOne said ""killing millions of Americans and their Allies". You then chastised him for saying millions of Americans were killed.

Will you stop at nothing in order to falsely analyze the arguments of others?

60 million people died in WWII. "Millions of Americans and their Allies" is not a big leap, and is most likely accurate, regardless of whether some of those Allies came later (USSR).

Is it so much to ask you to be accurate? To quote people accurately?

The dumbassery here, is about the approximately 55-60 million that died in WWII. Only about 213,000 Americans were killed in the European theater, and roughly 160,000 Americans died in the Pacific theater.

Here's a clue: The Germans didn't kill everyone - everyone that died in WWII. Russians killed a buttload. Japan killed a buttload. Italy - not so much as you'd notice.

The thrust of his argument was to make a completely retarded argument suggesting that **** Germany - is to be equated with the Confederacy.

That. Takes. A. Dumbass. And it takes an even bigger dumbass to defend it.

Advertisement
The amount of time that adults spend on this website worrying about other teams is astonishing.

But guess what?

Again, revisionist history. You'll note - the individual states were sovereign - and they never rescinded that sovereignty. Sorry.

And, I may remind you, the Federal Government had no right to have forts in states of another sovereign nation. Having foreign soldiers on sovereign land in the Confederacy was an act of war. Fort Sumter was in South Carolina. Fort Pickens was in Florida. Etc., etc., etc.

You can't have an insurrection - once you're an independent nation - kicking out a foreign military. You can't! That's the dumbest argument I've ever heard!

I know you don't give a **** about my English ancestors - as everyone here until we beat the British military and earned our independence - were British. The Revolutionary War was British against British - dumbass! So, what are you - some damned import?

I just pointed out that the next time around - the North won't have the manufacturing, the weapons manufacturing, the railroads, industrial monopoly, nor the manpower to do it again. That's just fact.

And if you're thinking the US military will take the Federal side when things get sideways - you better remember where a lot of those military soldiers come from - where their families and homes are.

You see, the Federal government doesn't have anything. They don't produce anything, they don't own anything, they don't create anything, and the Federal government has no wealth - at all. It's us. Everything they use - is derived from us.

The power is interrupted - cities lose all their water in three days. Highways and bridges will be packed and blocked. Transportation will stop delivering anything. Food will spoil. No gasoline. No gas stations. No one in a big city will get more than 40 miles from their home. You really haven't though this through. Know what's going to happen when there's no food? No water? Well, let's just say - those rednecks you speak of will be alive, while those in cities will be slaughtering each other wholesale.

You want to make it a black/white thing. Nope. It'll be every man for himself. And historically, when folks migrated from their neighborhoods to loot in Los Angeles, Miami, or New Orleans - the folks in adjacent neighborhoods broke out their firearms and stopped it cold. So don't throw out some stupid black/white crap you know nothing about.

The full power of the US military will be trying to hold their personnel sufficient to guard their bases - and if by some chance some of our military fire on citizens - just a little debris that suddenly shows up in a turbine engine, shorts in the navigation electronics, fuel that's suddenly contaminated - you'd be amazed at the destruction just a few mechanics, electronics personnel, and discontented military personnel can wreak. Soon, nothing will fly, no fuel deliveries, no spare parts, and no ammo.

This guerrilla thing is what I was trained to do and what I was paid to do, so I understand a bit more about it. Certainly more so than some FOS delusional fop who never has really thought things through.

You're in for some real disappointments.

Dafuq?

Ninja, you've got some issues.

Yeah, "Dafuq?"

Not a ninja. I've seen exactly what I'm referring to first hand - and basically - you city boys are screwwwed.

Advertisement
Can you both stop arguing about **** you know nothing about...

K, Thanks.

You'll be alright. Clearly, you weren't overburdened with education.

And in some circles, that I suppose, can be a good thing.

Advertisement
Yo CIS got some low-key closet racists fam. I'm not with the **** at all. How you racist and root for teams with black athletes I've never understood that **** mane. Mods go lock this thread

Yo CIS got some low-key closet racists fam. I'm not with the **** at all. How you racist and root for teams with black athletes I've never understood that **** mane. Mods go lock this thread

You see the racism going the other way around on here as well. Its gone both ways. Some of it, mainly the other side of the coin gets swept under the rug under the cloak of humor. **** aint all one-sided though. Thread needs to be locked up for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back