2017 RB Kyshaun Bryan Update -- Decommitted from USCe

If he commits on the spot, then take... Otherwise, just go get a grad transfer or offer a preferred walk-on before Spring and save the scholly.

I'm not tripping off RB's, all I care about is making sure we get Thomas, Dean & Edwards 100%...

Then pray to God Hendo & Smith pick us on NSD.

Advertisement
Have any of you watched the kid's tape? Pretty fast, good vision, elusive and not afraid to bang. McFarland is way overated and will turn out to be a bust in college (runs with too much wasted motion). You can't compare the talent he faced with what they have in the DC area, South Florida's way better.

Advertisement
View attachment 42108. The check mark means he had an offer from those schools at one time or another. If LSU, Ohio State, FSU, Iowa, Florida, UNC, etc.. thought he was good enough to have interest in, then the kid has to be talented. He played for one of the best schools in the country at STA, and we aren't looking for him to come in and play this season. I think it's a good move, and like someone else mentioned can only help our relationship with players/coaches from there.

Charge your phone.

Advertisement
View attachment 42108. The check mark means he had an offer from those schools at one time or another. If LSU, Ohio State, FSU, Iowa, Florida, UNC, etc.. thought he was good enough to have interest in, then the kid has to be talented. He played for one of the best schools in the country at STA, and we aren't looking for him to come in and play this season. I think it's a good move, and like someone else mentioned can only help our relationship with players/coaches from there.

Charge your phone.

Lmao it's on the charger now haha great call bro . This last week causes a drained battery

I do not like this move. The coaches have made plenty of solid power moves this cycle so I give them a pass on this one. But I don't see this kid as anything but taking up a scholly for as long as he's here. Has only average speed (only time ive found is a mid-4.5) and he isn't big enough to be the bruising type of back that Richt will actually get the ball to.

Not to mention that we will recruit more talented backs over top of him with every class after this one.

Advertisement
He's no Christian McCaffery. Very little wiggle and watch his tape, for someone purportedly running 4.2 he gets caught a few times from DBs running 3.9s.

[HUDL]video/3/3248955/5721dbe99a90ec5540a54f4f[/HUDL]

Pretty good vision and balance but it looks like he really lacks top P5 athleticism imo. Lateral speed is meh, long speed, meh, quickness meh, size meh.

I prefer Malik Davis....just a personal preference. Let's steal him away from that dumper fire in Gainesville.

Advertisement
I just want to see the grown crybabies moaning and griping. Brown lost the McFarland it happens.. You all are some sad dudes. Lmbao

Definitely a take for me. Need depth, no guarantee we close strong at Rb next year. If he's good enough to play in the sec or big 10, he can play for us in the acc coastal. Need depth more than anything.

That film is really unimpressive. Half his highlights are running straight in the end zone from 10 yards and in. Hardly saw any cuts and his lateral speed looked questionable. Taking him would be purely a depth move. Just take a grad transfer and don't waste a scholarship. Re-stock in 2018, there are a bunch of good ones down here.

Advertisement
Back