2017 RB Kyshaun Bryan Update -- Decommitted from USCe

Bring him in, redshirt him and see how he develops. If Walton or Homer go down, pull the shirt and let the kid eat. Worst case scenario we have a serviceable backup at RB who has played against top comp in HS and practice.

Advertisement
This guy backed up a *** at RB. Hard pass. Why not go get the *** instead?

Just my opinion, but I think there was favoritism there. Bryan transferred in from American Heritage.

I thought STA made a big mistake by not playing him more against Gorman.

Epstein's numbers were better I think. So it's tough to argue that he was being favored.

If you havent offered him less than a week before signing day, you dont really want him. So take that scholly and offer linguard's cousin. Go all in on him and two more 2018 rbs.

Just my opinion, but I think there was favoritism there. Bryan transferred in from American Heritage.

I thought 99% of STA transferred in. Have they ever showed favoritism? Or did they show it to the 1 guy who was there all along?

Advertisement
Bring him in, redshirt him and see how he develops. If Walton or Homer go down, pull the shirt and let the kid eat. Worst case scenario we have a serviceable backup at RB who has played against top comp in HS and practice.

need someone with speed for kickoffs...RBs usually best there

need someone with speed for kickoffs...RBs usually best there

Jeff Thomas.

Advertisement
Didn't Epstein start over this kid? Not even the best HS RB on his own team smdh.

I thought 99% of STA transferred in. Have they ever showed favoritism? Or did they show it to the 1 guy who was there all along?

Pretty sure Epstein transferred in from Cypress Bay.

K. Bryan looks fine to me. Played better comp than McFarland so his highlights aren't as surreal. Seems to have decent vision. Runs well in between the tackles. He doesn't have the acceleration of a Cook, and that may be the biggest knock on him, but his top speed is fast enough. He doesn't break a ton of tackles, but he runs slippery and will run through an arm tackle. As in, he seems to take good angles and naturally avoids big hits when possible. Portis was a natural at that, although Portis obviously is well, Portis, just saying running "slippery" is the comparison here, not comparing the two.

McFarland played against good competition. They played one of the best teams in VA in Oscar Smith, Josh Sweat's HS, they went up to PA to play a playoff team in Harrisburg, they beat McDonough, ranked #5 in Maryland, a Baltimore power private school, they played Gonzaga in DC, their biggest rival who was ranked #6 in MD (they play in MD league because DC is DC), they beat St. Johns who was #2 in MD to win the title and St Johns beat Delray American Heritage 42-9.

Advertisement

Ok, then where is this favoritism crap coming from?

Jews own the media.

K. Bryan looks fine to me. Played better comp than McFarland so his highlights aren't as surreal. Seems to have decent vision. Runs well in between the tackles. He doesn't have the acceleration of a Cook, and that may be the biggest knock on him, but his top speed is fast enough. He doesn't break a ton of tackles, but he runs slippery and will run through an arm tackle. As in, he seems to take good angles and naturally avoids big hits when possible. Portis was a natural at that, although Portis obviously is well, Portis, just saying running "slippery" is the comparison here, not comparing the two.

Since I cant up vote ur post, I'll give you a +1000. I'm watching this kids film and I'm thinking, "This dude kinda reminds me a little bit of C. Portis." The way he hits the hole and slides through gaps to avoid big contact is similar. Not comparing them, or their overall games, at all, but the way he moves through gaps is like a younger, smaller, slower CP. He does have an offer from a SEC school, so that means that he ain't hot gahbage. If were not gonna sit on the spot and wait till next year, I like the take.... well that's if we're gonna offer.

Last edited:
Advertisement

If a white boy starts over you at football or basketball it's always " favoritism "

We are done at RB IMO..
No need to panic, see who has legit interest and if he doesn't fit move it along to next year or grad transfer...
Kid from Mary-land played the game and I will enjoy watching him get fugged up in college

Epstein's numbers were better I think. So it's tough to argue that he was being favored.

Epstein ran for 1137 yards on 162 carries (7.3 YPC) with 16 rushing TD and 20 total TD against their competition. He's listed at 6-0, 185 and runs a 4.41 or so. Not really sure why he's a 3-star and he's going to Illinois with the other "warm" schools according to 247 being Louisville, Utah, Rutgers, UCLA. Not one SEC offer and his only ACC offers are UL, BC and Syracuse. Basically only Northern, Midwest and Western schools recruited him.

Advertisement
Back