2017 RB Kyshaun Bryan Update -- Decommitted from USCe

Are you saying Gio Bernard was borderline? The kid was a stud from peewee to the pros and everybody recruited him.

If he was so good( which everyone knows now) why did uf, fsu, Mia not recruit him heavily. ???

I wasn't talking about college. I was talking about high school. Everybody knew he was a future pro and everyone recruited him. As usual back in those days, STA won that one.

Soo, you telling me the big three recruited him hard?because as you said, everyone knew he was a future pro. But he choose Carolina?
I'll lie to my friends, you lie to your friends, but let's don't lie to each other.

All the colleges wanted Gio, too. Gio wanted to get away from home and go somewhere with a good academic reputation. Not every highly rated player will stay close to home. No matter how hard the local schools recruit him.

I don't believe you. No fla school made him a priority especially early in his recruiting

Advertisement
Cons:
- questionable if miami caliber rb talent
- could end up being JAG
- uses a scholarship
- second fiddle to Hebrew Hammer

Pros
- keeps more talented RBs off special teams
- could contribute to scout team, preparing starters for championship run
- got that dog in him
- goes to school where we want a pipeline and could be ambassador
- offers from legit programs to play rb, so chance he might actually be able to ball behind good OL
- wants to be a Cane

I say he's a take

K. Bryan looks fine to me. Played better comp than McFarland so his highlights aren't as surreal. Seems to have decent vision. Runs well in between the tackles. He doesn't have the acceleration of a Cook, and that may be the biggest knock on him, but his top speed is fast enough. He doesn't break a ton of tackles, but he runs slippery and will run through an arm tackle. As in, he seems to take good angles and naturally avoids big hits when possible. Portis was a natural at that, although Portis obviously is well, Portis, just saying running "slippery" is the comparison here, not comparing the two.

Since I cant up vote ur post, I'll give you a +1000. I'm watching this kids film and I'm thinking, "This dude kinda reminds me a little bit of C. Portis." The way he hits the hole and slides through gaps to avoid big contact is similar. Not comparing them, or their overall games, at all, but the way he moves through gaps is like a younger, smaller, slower CP. He does have an offer from a SEC school, so that means that he ain't hot gahbage. If were not gonna sit on the spot and wait till next year, I like the take.... well that's if we're gonna offer.

Good analysis by both of you.

In my opinion, he has more similarities with Mike James. Not great speed but runs hard and has good vision. Finishes his runs well.

Cons:
- could end up being JAG
- uses a scholarship

Pros
- got that dog in him
- offers from legit programs to play rb, so chance he might actually be able to ball behind good OL
- wants to be a Cane

I say he's a take

Pros
That only happend because we had 70 scholarship players.
LOL
- got that dog in him
A dog that sat behind a white *** RB, does that make him a chihauaha?
Nothing says ambassadar like burying a 2nd team HS RB behind every single RB we recruit after him
Those weren't real offers.
- wants to be a Cane

We need numbers. We need bodies. Have schollies to burn.

We played at what, 70 players last season?! We have 2 backs currently on the roster and one major IF with Choc. You make this play ALL DAY and hope like **** the kid can contribute. At least until 2018 when you go all in Lingard and Curry

how is this not clear to everybody ? Spot on gambino.

Advertisement
This place has turned into the Al Golden twilight zone. Everyone trying to justify these mediocre talents is baffling.

EVERYONE SCRATCH THIS PICTURE AND SNIFF, COME BACK TO REALITY. FOLLOW THE LIGHT, DON'T GET TRAPPED IN THE DANNY DILLARD DARKNESS.

Salts-top.jpg

I'VE OPENED THIS HOTLINE FOR ANYONE HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS ABOUT US BEING SAVAGES

1-800-273-TALK (8255)

Last edited:
1. So you don't think he has enough talent to contribute to special teams? Interesting (and garbage) opinion.
2. You don't think we are gearing up for a championship run in 2018 or 2019? You are either a gator troll or should find another team to root for
3. Are you saying a backup rb on a loaded HS team can't be good? Yeah that Dalvin Cook sucked
4. The vast majority of players on scholarship are not starters. Only 22 players will get to be on the field at a time. Yes, he can still be an ambassador to the program to sell recruits on where miami is headed even if he is tenth on the depth chart
5. Not real offers? What the **** does that even mean? Gtfoh with that noise

Last edited:
This guy backed up a *** at RB. Hard pass. Why not go get the *** instead?
As a member of the tribe I support this. White Mike can play.

I also support this as a proud Heeb. #MakeMiamiJewishAgain

It has changed since the 80s, but you might need to just start visiting Boca

Can't. My fam is all still on the Beach.. Where I was birthed and circumcised... We're still ok there on M Beach.

Advertisement
1. So you don't think he has enough talent to contribute to special teams? Interesting (and garbage) opinion.
No, not over at least 80 other guys on our roster
2. You don't think we are gearing up for a championship run in 2018 or 2019? You are either a gator troll or should find another team to root for
I do but this kid is the extra button they sew onto the tag of your shirt, unless you're poor and actually know how sew he's worthless
3. Are you saying a backup rb on a loaded HS team can't be good? Yeah that Dalvin Cook sucked
If you compare epstein and bryan to cook and yearby you should be committed to an insane asylum
4. The vast majority of players on scholarship are not starters. Only 22 players will get to be on the field at a time. Yes, he can still be an ambassador to the program to sell recruits on where miami is headed even if he is tenth on the depth chart
He's not even the 30th best kid on his HS team. That's not an ambassador thats a shoe shiner.
Do you understand what committable offers are? He's on his way to ******* iowa....from STA.

^

Last edited:
Just my opinion, but I think there was favoritism there. Bryan transferred in from American Heritage.

I thought STA made a big mistake by not playing him more against Gorman.

I thought 99% of STA transferred in. Have they ever showed favoritism? Or did they show it to the 1 guy who was there all along?

Pretty sure Epstein transferred in from Cypress Bay.

I believe he had already been at STA a year while rehabbing an injury.

Clearly, the coaches think Bryan is the better player. They could be wrong, but I agree with them. The Gorman game exposed Epstein a bit IMO.

Sometimes the backup is better then the starter. Look at Yearby and Walton. Yearby is better but Walton is a coaches favorite.

What????? In what world is yearby better than Walton??!

I remember watching the BTW/STA game and epstein was an animal vs some real dade county ******

that white boy had like 130 yds rushing on 10-13 carries

Advertisement
Bryan looks pretty good to me. Idk what competition he faced in school, but he looks tough running between the tackles and lays the wood.

No, not over at least 80 other guys on our roster
I do but this kid is the extra button they sew onto the tag of your shirt, unless you're poor and actually know how sew he's worthless
If you compare epstein and bryan to cook and yearby you should be committed to an insane asylum
He's not even the 30th best kid on his HS team. That's not an ambassador thats a shoe shiner.
Do you understand what committable offers are? He's on his way to ******* iowa....from STA.

^

You mean the same Iowa that finished ranked #9 in the country last year, and almost made the playoffs? Or the same Iowa that has finished in the top 10 3 times since 2004 (reference, Miami has done this 0 times over the same timespan). Yes, I would consider them a real team, their record alone outshines Miami during the 13 years of the Coker, Shannon, and Golden mediocrity. Iowa almost played for the national championship last year, and almost made playoffs. The people on this board man...

Advertisement
Cons:
- could end up being JAG
- uses a scholarship

Pros
- got that dog in him
- wants to be a Cane

Went to 2 schools we want pipelines at! Played first 3 years at AH

I would pass personally, kids running through massive holes, I just don't see a miami caliber player. Would rather the staff go after the grad transfer RB from auburn

Advertisement
Back