2017 RB Kyshaun Bryan Update -- Decommitted from USCe

Advertisement
This kid has that dog in him...kid has talent but played behind another stud so he didnt get to shine at STA. I like his physicality and vision. The kid wants to be at the U and will bust his tail everyday. He may not be a 5* but a lot of 5* don't play with an attitude (chip on his shoulder)

Last edited:
Advertisement
I prefer Malik Davis....just a personal preference. Let's steal him away from that dumper fire in Gainesville.

No kidding, but that ship has sailed I would guess.

If you're going grab someone late, you can't go wrong with an STA player. They're loaded each year and it'll help down the road with future recruits you would hope.

1. So you don't think he has enough talent to contribute to special teams? Interesting (and garbage) opinion.
2. You don't think we are gearing up for a championship run in 2018 or 2019? You are either a gator troll or should find another team to root for
3. Are you saying a backup rb on a loaded HS team can't be good? Yeah that Dalvin Cook sucked
4. The vast majority of players on scholarship are not starters. Only 22 players will get to be on the field at a time. Yes, he can still be an ambassador to the program to sell recruits on where miami is headed even if he is tenth on the depth chart
5. Not real offers? What the **** does that even mean? Gtfoh with that noise

Why do you have a ***** Confederate flag avatar? Asking for a....**** that. Asking for me.

[MENTION=2324]Jassid82[/MENTION], this one's for you.

Advertisement
Epstein delivered on his dad finagling playing time for him. His ypc trumped the other guy.

His highlights looked better than Bryan's to me.

yea.. I just watched his highlights Mike Epstein looks like a 4 stars.. and man.. We gotta be regretting letting Bentavious Thompson go.. (Uncommitted) dude looks like a beast in his senior film. These 2 guys are takes IMO

Epstein delivered on his dad finagling playing time for him. His ypc trumped the other guy.

yea.. I just watched his highlights Mike Epstein looks like a 4 stars.. and man.. We gotta be regretting letting Bentavious Thompson go.. (Uncommitted) dude looks like a beast in his senior film. These 2 guys are takes IMO

Living Legend Rule of Recruiting #37 : Never drop a guy with the suffix "tavious" on his first name.

Advertisement

Living Legend Rule of Recruiting #37 : Never drop a guy with the suffix "tavious" on his first name.

Living Legend Rule of Recruiting #38 : Never drop a guy with the suffix "rick" on his first name.

Advertisement
1. So you don't think he has enough talent to contribute to special teams? Interesting (and garbage) opinion.
2. You don't think we are gearing up for a championship run in 2018 or 2019? You are either a gator troll or should find another team to root for
3. Are you saying a backup rb on a loaded HS team can't be good? Yeah that Dalvin Cook sucked
4. The vast majority of players on scholarship are not starters. Only 22 players will get to be on the field at a time. Yes, he can still be an ambassador to the program to sell recruits on where miami is headed even if he is tenth on the depth chart
5. Not real offers? What the **** does that even mean? Gtfoh with that noise

Why do you have a ***** Confederate flag avatar? Asking for a....**** that. Asking for me.

Because I think people who fly confederate flags are ******. It's avatar synergy.

Advertisement
Back