2017 RB Kyshaun Bryan Update -- Decommitted from USCe

Advertisement
Don't waste a scholarship on this scrub. Take the L on McFarland and learn your lesson that these hoes ain't loyal, Thomas Brown.

1. So you don't think he has enough talent to contribute to special teams? Interesting (and garbage) opinion.
2. You don't think we are gearing up for a championship run in 2018 or 2019? You are either a gator troll or should find another team to root for
3. Are you saying a backup rb on a loaded HS team can't be good? Yeah that Dalvin Cook sucked
4. The vast majority of players on scholarship are not starters. Only 22 players will get to be on the field at a time. Yes, he can still be an ambassador to the program to sell recruits on where miami is headed even if he is tenth on the depth chart
5. Not real offers? What the **** does that even mean? Gtfoh with that noise

Why do you have a ***** Confederate flag avatar? Asking for a....**** that. Asking for me.

Advertisement
I'd go the grad transfer route as well, but calling him a scrub and jag is unnecessary and dumb.

There's something called player development, that exists now, but didn't for the last 10+ years here.

Numerous successful NFL RBs that left high school with similar size and speed as this kid, so stop.

Crazy that he has all the offers from major power 5 programs. Clemson,OSU,FSU etc. but he's a jag?

You can't ever trust those recruiting pages, when it comes to saying that a kid has offers. You actually think he has real offers from all those schools? Because I don't.

Not to sure about this guy. Didn't break enough tackles and ran behind one of the best OLs in HS. Plus I think he was the back up.. I like his speed.. but yea.. I'm gonna pass.. falls to easily by arm tackles when he does get touched.. I rather get a transfer that way you don't have to commit 3-4 years to them. You can just do a 1 year commitment then GTFO for Lingard

Advertisement
Not to sure about this guy. Didn't break enough tackles and ran behind one of the best OLs in HS. Plus I think he was the back up.. I like his speed.. but yea.. I'm gonna pass.. falls to easily by arm tackles when he does get touched.. I rather get a transfer that way you don't have to commit 3-4 years to them. You can just do a 1 year commitment then GTFO for Lingard

Im not sure how many grad transfers are going to sign up to be the back up behind Walton

I want the hebrew hammer. Just watched his highlights and he looks pretty **** good. Finishes runs, nice vision, nice job cutting upfield, and a little bit of long speed. He looks real good. Both STA RB's are following Brown so maybe there's a chance? I'd take either one.

1. So you don't think he has enough talent to contribute to special teams? Interesting (and garbage) opinion.
No, not over at least 80 other guys on our roster
2. You don't think we are gearing up for a championship run in 2018 or 2019? You are either a gator troll or should find another team to root for
I do but this kid is the extra button they sew onto the tag of your shirt, unless you're poor and actually know how sew he's worthless
3. Are you saying a backup rb on a loaded HS team can't be good? Yeah that Dalvin Cook sucked
If you compare epstein and bryan to cook and yearby you should be committed to an insane asylum
4. The vast majority of players on scholarship are not starters. Only 22 players will get to be on the field at a time. Yes, he can still be an ambassador to the program to sell recruits on where miami is headed even if he is tenth on the depth chart
He's not even the 30th best kid on his HS team. That's not an ambassador thats a shoe shiner.
5. Not real offers? What the **** does that even mean? Gtfoh with that noise
Do you understand what committable offers are? He's on his way to ****ing iowa....from STA.

^

You mean the same Iowa that finished ranked #9 in the country last year, and almost made the playoffs? Or the same Iowa that has finished in the top 10 3 times since 2004 (reference, Miami has done this 0 times over the same timespan). Yes, I would consider them a real team, their record alone outshines Miami during the 13 years of the Coker, Shannon, and Golden mediocrity. Iowa almost played for the national championship last year, and almost made playoffs. The people on this board man...

I'm talking about the Iowas who's known for having some of the best OL's in the country year in and year out but have only had 4 RB's drafted in 25 years.

I remember when they beat Golden for Greg Garmon a 4* star back in 2012 who transferred a year later to ....wait for it.....
Butte College.

Last edited:
I don't get the "save the scholarship" argument. There is always attrition. A year ago no one thought we would be losing Gus and Yearby after this season.

Advertisement
I don't get the "save the scholarship" argument. There is always attrition. A year ago no one thought we would be losing Gus and Yearby after this season.

Agreed. Everyone is always handwringing about schollies. We have 85 of them ffs. Using one on a decent, reliable 3rd back is probably a smart use of a schollie. The question is whether Bryan fits that description of decent and reliable.

Agreed. Everyone is always handwringing about schollies. We have 85 of them ffs. Using one on a decent, reliable 3rd back is probably a smart use of a schollie. The question is whether Bryan fits that description of decent and reliable.
Exactly. I know next to nothing about Bryan but if the staff feels he is good enough to be a backup RB here, then by all means give him a scholarship as far as I'm concerned.

Reminds me of Payton with just a little bit of Gore mixed in. He doesn't look explosive.......but he's still a teenager. Gotta take him if he's from STA.

Advertisement
This guy backed up a *** at RB. Hard pass. Why not go get the *** instead?

Just my opinion, but I think there was favoritism there. Bryan transferred in from American Heritage.

I thought STA made a big mistake by not playing him more against Gorman.

I think Epstein's father was extremely vocal and this is part of the reason Epstein got so many touches this year.

Advertisement
Back