Zo/Nuñez Potential AD's?

Advertisement
Smfh...

Don’t want to hear another mothafvcking word about changing the narrative and being serious about **** if we hire this dude because you are exactly right. He is being considered because of the Miami connection and knowing one of the old guard BOT slapdicks, 1000%.
When D$ made his initial “Here’s what I know” thread last week, someone said it just sounds like a bunch of Nepotism & I responded to him & said Cronyism is exactly what this is...

There were quite a few people who disagreed & seemed a little upset at that notion, but yet here we are lol.

Maybe Nuñez IF he’s hired will be really good, I honestly don’t know, but if we’re being real, the fact he’s clearly connected to somebody on the BOT, from Miami & fits the Miami culture is without question at the very least 75% of the reason he’s even in contention for the job.

Our best bet, is to just hope it works out 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Advertisement
FYI Nunez hired Richard Pitino to be the basketball coach and he looks to be a basketball guy. Maybe a play with Zo here?

Advertisement
Just the fact that some of you think that Nunez would be a good hire shows just how far we have fallen, and how much battered wife syndrome most of you are suffering from.

The level of nepotism and cronyism that permeates the BoT, Admin, athletics department and university as a whole is nauseating.

Nuñez would be another terrible hire. Another yes man, **** boy type.

Anyone also championing that bytch Jenn Strawley is NOT a Canes fan. Chucky’s Bride is a big part of why our athletics department went full woke, and why we suck at every single major sport.

Also I looked at his most recent hire and it was a baseball coach. NDSU’s Tod Brown. That was a really good hire for a school like New Mexico. NDSU were in regionals last year.

Just the fact that some of you think that Nunez would be a good hire shows just how far we have fallen, and how much battered wife syndrome most of you are suffering from.

The level of nepotism and cronyism that permeates the BoT, Admin, athletics department and university as a whole is nauseating.

Nuñez would be another terrible hire. Another yes man, **** boy type.

Anyone also championing that bytch Jenn Strawley is NOT a Canes fan. Chucky’s Bride is a big part of why our athletics department went full woke, and why we suck at every single major sport.
You haven’t even done research on him. I’m not gonna be thrilled to get him and he wouldn’t be my plan B but his last 2 hires were really good hires for their program. Plus a lot of their programs are winning. Why don’t you research the guy first.

Nunez has been an AD for 5 years at New Mexico. So lets do a 5 year comparison to his 5 and the 5 prior.

Football:

5 prior years: 27-36 (.428)
His 5 years: 13-42 (.236)

Basketball:

5 prior years: 105-58 (.644)
His 5 years: 62-66 (.477)

How is this guy a serious candidate again? How does he even get an interview?

Advertisement
Nunez has been an AD for 5 years at New Mexico. So lets do a 5 year comparison to his 5 and the 5 prior.

Football:

5 prior years: 27-36 (.428)
His 5 years: 13-42 (.236)

Basketball:

5 prior years: 105-58 (.644)
His 5 years: 62-66 (.477)

How is this guy a serious candidate again? How does he even get an interview?
1) New Mexico is never going to win in Football

2) Guy just hired Pitino’s kid and a really good baseball coach in Tod Brown. That’s pretty good hires for New Mexico.

Advertisement
Honestly, most of us didn't have a clue who Jurich was.

If it isn't going to be him, then give me an AD that fires Manny, pairs with Zo, and then we get Mario.

In the end getting Mario changes this program. His worst case scenario is annually conference championships.

We have made 1 appearance since the school joined the conference. Love to see the other programs do well, but it starts and ends with football.

As long as Zo and Mario are there, we will be in **** good hands.

You haven’t even done research on him. I’m not gonna be thrilled to get him and he wouldn’t be my plan B but his last 2 hires were really good hires for their program. Plus a lot of their programs are winning. Why don’t you research the guy first.
Look at the post right below yours.

Also, I’d you’re not worried about these mother ***kers hiring only their lifelong school buddies and family members to many of our universities most important positions in the athletics departments then I don’t know what to tell you.

Most companies have strict no family/spouses will be hired policies, and they do that for good reason.

Nuñez is another loser in a long line of loser hires by these SOB’s. I’m surprised that you trust any of these @$$holes to make any sound, professional and rational decisions.

All you need to know is this guy has Miami ties. That’s the only reason we’re even looking at him. @Liberty City El said it: change his name to a white guy name and you think these clowns have any idea about him at new ******* Mexico?
I’m mean would you rather have Pat Chen of FAU? Guy hired taggert and let the baseball team go to **** and he’s was mentioned by numerous sites.

Advertisement
Back