Zo/Nuñez Potential AD's?

Sorry I’m to lazy to do research but wouldn’t his timeframe at LSU put him in the whole Title IX, sexual misconduct coverup by the athletic department.

Advertisement
Sorry I’m to lazy to do research but wouldn’t his timeframe at LSU put him in the whole Title IX, sexual misconduct coverup by the athletic department.
Go to the Jurich thread. I put his LSU background there.

Lil Pitino is not a good basketball coach lmao. He’s a nepotism hire that undeservingly got the Minnesota job. Can’t believe that anyone thinks that hiring him is a good thing.

There have been tons of distractions and misinformation since Blake was fired. Maybe I'm hoping against hope, but my guess is this is more of that.

Advertisement
Seriously. If you combined this dude AND Tony Hernandez you still wouldn't even have a remotely acceptable candidate.
Tony Hernandez would eat this guy for lunch…literally
D1B3A9FA-EB86-46B8-A05A-3FA607AEC345.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had heard there might be some mutual interest between UM and Mike Kelly, the AD at USF. Kelly is a football guy. Came to USF after serving as the chief operating officer for the College Football Playoff for six years. Before that he was Asst. Director if the ACC. Presumably the guy has connections in the coaching world, having been focused on the CFPs. I don’t hold it against him that he hired Jeff Scott, who was getting alot of buzz when USF hired him away from Clemson.

I had heard there might be some mutual interest between UM and Mike Kelly, the AD at USF. Kelly is a football guy. Came to USF after serving as the chief operating officer for the College Football Playoff for six years. Before that he was Asst. Director if the ACC. Presumably the guy has connections in the coaching world, having been focused on the CFPs. I don’t hold it against him that he hired Jeff Scott, who was getting alot of buzz when USF hired him away from Clemson.
This would be a good hire imho

Advertisement
Wasn’t the whole purpose this time around to hire people with proven track records… no “up and coming” guys this time. Remember this hire is life or death of this program. I understand after the hire of the search fire they wouldn’t recommend guys like jurich but clemson AD or Baylor would do.

Him or Brian white would be good hires but they have Zero Miami ties so they are off the table.

Advertisement
Back