Zo/Nuñez Potential AD's?

His oldest daughter was told that Miami was seriously considering hiring her dad right before this picture was snapped. The photographer got it in right before she collapsed to the ground laughing.
Screenshot_20211128-232448_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has it been positive so far for Miami this decade
No, which is why I referenced the new guys. It's obvious that most of the disinformation and dysfunction is likely coming from the old guard, the ones resisting change and wishing to keep their dominance and influence. Just because things have been run poorly in the past does not mean that the new blood cannot move the program in the right direction. That's why I am in 'wait and see' mode.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And that’s understandable, but this program needs a proven winner. Not someone who’s got their training wheels still on.
I’m not in favor of him. More or less making an observation. If we want to look at his basketball track record, hiring Richard Pitino is not a good move at all.

One thing people need to realize is there is a big difference between a NFL front office and an athletic program. Zo would probably do fine as an AD but he would have to split with focus across all sports and of course with raising money. I much rather have someone else doing this and Zo working with football in personnel capacity.

Advertisement
Is this a joke? No way this guy got an interview right? Oh it’s Miami so of course he did. Looks like another easy puppet.

Advertisement
Back