Your favorite uncle is back at it

@Cold-hearted Cane .....Ask former Cane @Poopscoop about him...(who is close to him) ask him about the time he was having dinner with 3 Highly rated HS UM recruits at the same restaurant Sapp was at...and the recruits wanted to meet Warren...Ask @Poopscoop how Sapp treated him when he wanted Sapp to meet the kids...Before running your mouth on this site...keep in mind you have no idea who tf you're talking to....

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Cold-hearted Cane .....Ask former Cane @Poopscoop about him...(who is close to him) ask him about the time he was having dinner with 3 Highly rated HS UM recruits at the same restaurant Sapp was at...and the recruits wanted to meet Warren...Ask @Poopscoop how Sapp treated him when wanted Sapp to meet the kids...Before running your mouth on this site...keep in mind you have no idea who tf you're talking to....
I asked you did you ever meet him. I know who tf I'm talking to when talking to you, which is someone that's never met Warren Sapp lmfao!!!

Yes. He’s a prick. He has a habit of running up big tabs at bars and restaurants and then not tipping servers or bartenders. It seems you’re the only one commenting who has never met him because everyone else who has says he’s a prick. And stop with that Al Golden excuse. Nobody here likes Al Golden. Everyone and their mom bashed him.
Again with story about not tipping some redneck waitress no one even knows. Geez guys, just give up lol!

Sad day for our Canes when FSU made the terrible decision to not reward Taggart with a 10 year extension.

They also owe me damages for ruining my collection of turnover fannypacks.

It was going to be the next big thing!!!
You must have a large inventory of worthless trash. Have you tried selling it on EBay? Maybe recycling it through China and back here at cheap price on AliBaba? Give it away to charity? There are poor kids who don't have the money for their school bag. It's about time for Staples to have they're annual back-to-school sales, so you can buy cheap pencils, notebook paper, note books, whatever. Make a deal with Staples to stock the bags with their unsold leftovers and put it in the bags. Call the local newspaper and have a press conference to show off your generosity and giving back to the community. (I like it when they call it giving back--like they gave you something to begin with).

I'm full of ideas.

Advertisement
Personal attacks
@Cold-hearted Cane impressive post count on a troll Schtick… what a boring life

@SWFLHurricane would love to know who those recruits were… I remember back in the day Gerald McCoy saying he would have committed on the spot had he met Sapp
And Coker told Mccoy NO! Told Mccoy they didn't have time for those type of distractions. Sapp got the word and reached out and befriended Mccoy after he committed to Oklahoma. They've been friends EVER SINCE! Miss me with the troll crap cause I got some of your homies all flustered lol! Don't be a bych and cry that ban isht, best me like a man!

Luke threatening us was over 20 something years ago. Everybody was worshipping Luke when he publicly went to bat for us against Shapiro. Luke steered more players to Miami than away from Miami. Dumb *** coaches turned the kids away. He hand delivered Amari Cooper to Folden, even brought Cooper to Folden's crib. Same with Randy. Plus he took care of our boys by clothing them and feeding them while at UM . I personally challenge you to go back and check and see how many Luke and Sapp hating threads there were on ANY Canes site prior to Folden coming to UM. Not a personal shot either homie.

Nah nah don't move the goalposts. You said the "Exact" same reason people hate Luke was the same reason they do not like Sapp which was Golden criticism. I pointed out why that was inaccurate and you say well it was 20+ years ago that is not the point. The point is people dislike Sapp for reason A and Luke for reason B, time has nothing to do with it. I will also add that Portis publicly criticized Golden, Feliciano as well, Allen Bailey, Randall Hill, I think Philip Buchanon was the one who coined the term Al Folden on twitter. Searcy, Vilma, Joaquin, yet they are not hated, why?

But to answer your new question, there were a lot of threads against Luke, like you said 20 years ago he threatened to drop a dime, after that, a bunch of hate threads popped up. The fact Luke said that to a news outlet is a ***** move. We can give him credit for helping us out in our heyday, we all saw the 30 for 30, we can also now bash him for threatening to burn the palace down he helped build because he felt slighted.

Also to further deteriorate your point that the exact same reason people hate luke and sapp is because of the comments about golden look at this thread as Exhibit "A" No one in this thread says they dislike Sapp because he spoke out against Golden or the fact he has done anything to UM, people who have met him said he was rude, and people who havent met him look at media reports and conclude he is rude. I had a different experience when I met him so me personally? I like the guy. For Luke, I gave you reasons why people do not like him, none are that he is rude or doesnt tip waitresses or is a jerk.

Last edited:
The thing I'll never understand about the apologists for Sapp and Puke is they seem to believe that large segments of this fanbase WANT to not like them. The easiest thing in the world would be to just put on the orange and green shades and pretend like they're a great guy or not a fraud and just be like "Rah rah go Canes!".

It's not like we'd even be opposing the national media on this front either because they still portray Puke as one of our biggest fans and Warren almost an affable dude that loves to yuk it up by positioning him almost as Michael Irvin's twin.

I think especially with Warren for people to live in delusion about how he treats people is a slight to all of our other legendary players that actually are great dudes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nah nah don't move the goalposts. You said the "Exact" same reason people hate Luke was the same reason they do not like Sapp which was Golden criticism. I pointed out why that was inaccurate and you say well it was 20+ years ago that is not the point. The point is people dislike Sapp for reason A and Luke for reason B, time has nothing to do with it. I will also add that Portis publicly criticized Golden, Feliciano as well, Allen Bailey, Randall Hill, I think Philip Buchanon was the one who coined the term Al Folden on twitter. Searcy, Vilma, Joaquin, yet they are not hated, why?

But to answer your new question, there were a lot of threads against Luke, like you said 20 years ago he threatened to drop a dime, after that, a bunch of hate threads popped up. The fact Luke said that to a news outlet is a ***** move. We can give him credit for helping us out in our heyday, we all saw the 30 for 30, we can also now bash him for threatening to burn the palace down he helped build because he felt slighted.

Also to further deteriorate your point that the exact same reason people hate luke and sapp is because of the comments about golden look at this thread as Exhibit "A" No one in this thread says they dislike Sapp because he spoke out against Golden or the fact he has done anything to UM, people who have met him said he was rude, and people who havent met him look at media reports and conclude he is rude. I had a different experience when I met him so me personally? I like the guy. For Luke, I gave you reasons why people do not like him, none are that he is rude or doesnt tip waitresses or is a jerk.
Show me the threads homie! Wayyyy too many Luke, Sapp and Mario hating threads but absolutely NO Nevin Shapiro hating threads.

The thing I'll never understand about the apologists for Sapp and Puke is they seem to believe that large segments of this fanbase WANT to not like them. The easiest thing in the world would be to just put on the orange and green shades and pretend like they're a great guy or not a fraud and just be like "Rah rah go Canes!".

It's not like we'd even be opposing the national media on this front either because they still portray Puke as one of our biggest fans and Warren almost an affable dude that loves to yuk it up by positioning him almost as Michael Irvin's twin.

I think especially with Warren for people to live in delusion about how he treats people is a slight to all of our other legendary players that actually are great dudes.
Did he ever lay hands on innocent people? Spit on them? What did he ever do to hurt the U? This man is without question the GREATEST DT to ever walk through the Gables yet you hate him because of some hearsay BS??!! Some fans we have smdh....

Show me the threads homie! Wayyyy too many Luke, Sapp and Mario hating threads but absolutely NO Nevin Shapiro hating threads.

First, you are dodging again, I asked you a question and you dodged, I gave you solid reasoning and you dodged.

Now wait do you read cane boards? People on here LOVE Mario, I will look to find some but most threads or sites are now gone, they don't store stuff like that forever. As for Nevin, do you see that lil search button at the top right of your screen? click it, then type in "Nevin" and check "Search titles only"

Legit the first one I see is "PHUCC U NEVIN!!!" seems like that is a Nevin hating thread, next one is who was more toxic, Golden or Nevin? Like there are tons of threads, how do you even say no Shapiro hating threads with a straight face lol

Advertisement
First, you are dodging again, I asked you a question and you dodged, I gave you solid reasoning and you dodged.

Now wait do you read cane boards? People on here LOVE Mario, I will look to find some but most threads or sites are now gone, they don't store stuff like that forever. As for Nevin, do you see that lil search button at the top right of your screen? click it, then type in "Nevin" and check "Search titles only"

Legit the first one I see is "PHUCC U NEVIN!!!" seems like that is a Nevin hating thread, next one is who war more toxic, Golden or Nevin? Like there are tons of threads, how do you even say no Shapiro hating threads with a straight face lol
Where are the latest ones? Luke only threatened to go to the NCAA. Nevin did.

Advertisement
Where are the latest ones? Luke only threatened to go to the NCAA. Nevin did.
Nevin is old news. If Nevin posts anythingggggg about UM, even if it is an apology and singing our praises I can promise you it will be a thread and it will not go well.

Luke still gets threads because he still likes to take shots at UM. No different from Choad Wilson or any other former Cane who takes shots, we defend the U against them, it is really that simple.

and AGAIN I am directly answering your questions, disproving your points, and you keep trying to change the narrative. Now it is ok well there are threads but they are not recent enough? Like c'mon man, just admit you were wrong on this one. Stop digging.

Did he ever lay hands on innocent people? Spit on them? What did he ever do to hurt the U? This man is without question the GREATEST DT to ever walk through the Gables yet you hate him because of some hearsay BS??!! Some fans we have smdh....
That ain't the barometer, bro. Nobody sane takes anything away from him as a player. Everyone acknowledges him as an all-time great. He's just an all-time jerk too. Both can be true.

And I don't hate him. He's never done or said anything bad to me but I've witnessed him being an *** to people. I just think it sucks that one of our legends has a propensity to go out of his way to be a **** when he should/could be universally beloved. Something really must've happened in his childhood or some ****.

I love believing in meritocracy more than anyone and think Puke completely poisons any discussion on this but football absolutely still has an issue with promoting minorities.

You really can just glance at the NFL and see it. A dude like Eric Bieniemy is still a coordinator but a guy like Mike McCarthy goes 11-16 in his final 2 seasons in Green Bay and then fails right into the Dallas job.
Eric will get his shot and if he doesn't I'm not the one interviewing so I don't know who his competition is. I can't guess or read minds as to why he hasn't gotten hired. If there were only white head coaches all across the league I would say it's sus but guys have gotten chances and some flopped and some did well. I don't think there is one Puerto Rican coach but tbh I don't give a fuq I just want my team to win. Ain't my job to guess who's racist

Nevin is old news. If Nevin posts anythingggggg about UM, even if it is an apology and singing our praises I can promise you it will be a thread and it will not go well.

Luke still gets threads because he still likes to take shots at UM. No different from Choad Wilson or any other former Cane who takes shots, we defend the U against them, it is really that simple.

and AGAIN I am directly answering your questions, disproving your points, and you keep trying to change the narrative. Now it is ok well there are threads but they are not recent enough? Like c'mon man, just admit you were wrong on this one. Stop digging.
Nevin is OLD NEWS??!! Really dude??!! The guy that tried to shut down our program gets a pass and a guy that simply speaks his mind on twitter should burn in ****? You need to stop posting asap!

Advertisement
Back