Your favorite uncle is back at it

Advertisement
Your stupid self is talking to, and questioning a former UM Player & starter....Your Douchebaggery could wash out a whales ******...
Why the insults when I'm not insulting you? Be a man, not a lil whiny bych. All I asked YOU was have YOU ever met Sapp, and you haven't. You're simply repeating shytt you were told, and we all know that ain't valid. Also asked Luke haters to show me ONE Luke and Sapp hating post or thread before these two called out Folden and nobody's been able to show me shytt! Bottom line is some of yall getting worse than Bama fans! " Your stupid self? " lmfao!!!

Why the insults when I'm not insulting you? Be a man, not a lil whiny bych. All I asked YOU was have YOU ever met Sapp, and you haven't. You're simply repeating shytt you were told, and we all know that ain't valid. Also asked Luke haters to show me ONE Luke and Sapp hating post or thread before these two called out Folden and nobody's been able to show me shytt! Bottom line is some of yall getting worse than Bama fans! " Your stupid self? " lmfao!!!
Met him many times...Please stop....

Advertisement
Advertisement
" Nevin getting us put on probation is old news! "...that's nothing compared to Luke trying to blackmail us waayy back in 1995! " GTFOH wit dat BS lol!!!

Advertisement
And Coker told Mccoy NO! Told Mccoy they didn't have time for those type of distractions. Sapp got the word and reached out and befriended Mccoy after he committed to Oklahoma. They've been friends EVER SINCE! Miss me with the troll crap cause I got some of your homies all flustered lol! Don't be a bych and cry that ban isht, best me like a man!
Can you break down and decode that last sentence for the rest of us that speak English so I can understand and keep up with your fantastic conversation? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Taggart is currently on his 5th head coaching job and Strong is in the NFL now but has had 3 head coaching jobs. Puke might want to look for better examples to a whatever point he's trying to make.
Nah he makes the point that he’s a loud mouthed *** every time he opens his blowhole very well….

Why you didn't bring this up BEFORE Gr8 posted a Sapp fishing video ? Try again Nuttsak!

Again with story about not tipping some redneck waitress no one even knows. Geez guys, just give up lol!

And Coker told Mccoy NO! Told Mccoy they didn't have time for those type of distractions. Sapp got the word and reached out and befriended Mccoy after he committed to Oklahoma. They've been friends EVER SINCE! Miss me with the troll crap cause I got some of your homies all flustered lol! Don't be a bych and cry that ban isht, best me like a man!

Nah, you’ve hurled insults throughout this troll. Your responses are non-responsive to the facts. No doubt @Poopscoop and @SWFLHurricane legit know who and what they say. Other posters have also answered your questions and you dismiss every one of them because you just want to continue this troll shtick to get under the collective CIS skin. That’s just “Straight Up” trolling.

See you in a week.

EA34C845-DFA0-4995-A0A5-CB6BBCE4B326.gif

Nah, you’ve hurled insults throughout this troll. Your responses are non-responsive to the facts. No doubt @Poopscoop and @SWFLHurricane legit know who and what they say. Other posters have also answered your questions and you dismiss every one of them because you just want to continue this troll shtick to get under the collective CIS skin. That’s just “Straight Up” trolling.

See you in a week.

View attachment 152162
@RVACane you of all people know how much I loved Sapp at UM....but in public..the epitome of a Douche...

Advertisement
Back