Your favorite uncle is back at it

Advertisement
Eric will get his shot and if he doesn't I'm not the one interviewing so I don't know who his competition is. I can't guess or read minds as to why he hasn't gotten hired. If there were only white head coaches all across the league I would say it's sus but guys have gotten chances and some flopped and some did well. I don't think there is one Puerto Rican coach but tbh I don't give a fuq I just want my team to win. Ain't my job to guess who's racist
I absolutely want the best guy to get the job in every one of these situations in sports too. I just think if you look at the big picture and the demographics of the overall league (and in big time college football) that only having like 3 black NFL head coaches in 2021 while white retreads keep getting jobs might mean that the owners gauge of "the best guy for the job" could be slightly off.

This is a discussion for another day though and one a thread about Puke isn't worthy of having.

Two things can be true at the same time, yes Luke doesn't represent the U and acts like a dirtbag, douche, jerk whatever you want to call him.

But can't downplay race and it's effect on the hiring practices all over the sports landscape.

Minorities usually have a harder time breaking through the coaching ranks and when they do, they have a shorter leash. That's a fact.

Stunts like this for ****** coaches like Taggart only ensure the best way to avoid scrutiny for minority firing is to avoid minority hiring.

LOL at Nevin getting a break here.

There’s no doubt no one wishes harm on Sapp, that little rat shlt POS Nevin, not so much.

It’s pretty much a well-known fact Sapp can be a real jerk, and I know firsthand from when he was a TB Buc. But lots of people are jerks. If I had people bothering me all the time I’d probably be a jerk too. In fact I’m a jerk already. I don’t know why people get so upset. That’s just the way he is. But using Nevin as a comparator, no way, that little weasel needs to be knee capped or worse. Nobody dislikes Sapp like that, they just think he’s super rude

Advertisement
Nevin is OLD NEWS??!! Really dude??!! The guy that tried to shut down our program gets a pass and a guy that simply speaks his mind on twitter should burn in ****? You need to stop posting asap!

bro you do not even realize what you are posting. I said that to set you up and you fell for it. Like hard.

let’s recap. You asked why the Luke hate, I informed you because he threatened the death penalty and to snitch. and you said that was 20 years ago and old then said the stuff he did do for us. So you tried to give Luke a pass for “old stuff” but not nevin. lol to me they are the same. F them both. This is your argument collapsing on itself. I’m legit using your own logic against you. Hold this L

I absolutely want the best guy to get the job in every one of these situations in sports too. I just think if you look at the big picture and the demographics of the overall league (and in big time college football) that only having like 3 black NFL head coaches in 2021 while white retreads keep getting jobs might mean that the owners gauge of "the best guy for the job" could be slightly off.

This is a discussion for another day though and one a thread about Puke isn't worthy of having.
I bug out and say bama racist in my videos but that's not the whole fan base. I fuq with it anything to help us get kids to go to the U. It's a touchy subject and I rarely get into it cause u can't kill that racist ****. If a racist dude loved next door to me and was a good civilian worked and minded his business...then fuq it do u. If u out there burning houses and shut like that then that's a no no.

My bad for rambling lol.

bro you do not even realize what you are posting. I said that to set you up and you fell for it. Like hard.

let’s recap. You asked why the Luke hate, I informed you because he threatened the death penalty and to snitch. and you said that was 20 years ago and old then said the stuff he did do for us. So you tried to give Luke a pass for “old stuff” but not nevin. lol to me they are the same. F them both. This is your argument collapsing on itself. I’m legit using your own logic against you. Hold this L
Like I said, Luke only threatened to go to the NCAA dam near 30 years ago. Nevin DID go to the NCAA 10 years ago. We were lucky to get what was basically a slap on the wrist. How many schollys did Luke ever cost us again?

Advertisement
Like I said, Luke only threatened to go to the NCAA dam near 30 years ago. Nevin DID go to the NCAA 10 years ago. We were lucky to get what was basically a slap on the wrist. How many schollys did Luke ever cost us again?
Now ur speaking about **** u got no clue of. Whether its directly or not luther has cost us probation twice now. The first time was **** near a death sentence from the ncaa eyes... On top of that since the late 90s hes done nothing but **** on us to kids. Very rarely does he have anything to say other than dragging us down. He dont even care about the circumstances.

Did he ever lay hands on innocent people? Spit on them? What did he ever do to hurt the U? This man is without question the GREATEST DT to ever walk through the Gables yet you hate him because of some hearsay BS??!! Some fans we have smdh....
Well me i can only speak for myself. I love warren. Thats my brother. But #1 dont disrespect the rest of my brothers when you say he is WITHOUT QUESTION the greatest dt to ever come through here. His results cant be questioned. However this is a team game and your results in large part are dependant on the rest of that unit,staff & scheme. What cant be questioned is hed without question ONE of the greatest dt to ever come through with Cortez, Jerome & Russell. Now his results and my relationship with him be damned anyone that knows warren would tell you, even with us he could be difficult lets just say. Hes never done anything direct to hurt us persay but hes also never done anything to help us either. Warren loved the notoriety we got as canes but he sure the **** aint gonna do nothing to spread that feeling towards anyone else.

Man, people LOVE to ignore things that don't directly effect them or their cultures.

They are the primary reason people still bring up the race card so much. They continue to ignore the truth just because they aren't guilty as individuals.

This is why **** won't ever change because people standby and let fuqed up **** happen and don't challenge the status quo until it knocks on their door.

If you truly want to look past color and have this country's race relations become better you should be just as outraged as the minority pointing out the bull**** instead of acting like everyone is a crybaby who pulls the race card.
Should jews be outraged? How about indians,Hispanics,women? **** wont ever change because we as a people wont let go of the past yet we also refuse to embrace it. We simply float in the middle picking and choosing what we should embrace. This victim card **** society plays is simply the whims of the elite being drawn out over eons... Everyone could play that if they so choose especially if they ignore history. The only purpose in it is to create lines between people,culture, & creed... From judiasm,to catholics,to muslims, to any one particular social class. Its all simply done so society will never embrace each other. Because the one truth in this world is alone we will never change ****...

Advertisement
Should jews be outraged? How about indians,Hispanics,women? **** wont ever change because we as a people wont let go of the past yet we also refuse to embrace it. We simply float in the middle picking and choosing what we should embrace. This victim card **** society plays is simply the whims of the elite being drawn out over eons... Everyone could play that if they so choose especially if they ignore history. The only purpose in it is to create lines between people,culture, & creed... From judiasm,to catholics,to muslims, to any one particular social class. Its all simply done so society will never embrace each other. Because the one truth in this world is alone we will never change ****...

If it's still affecting them today then yes they should be outraged and we should be outraged for them if we actually care about humanity.

I don't care about race just do an elite job period. Don't care if they are white or aliens. Coach my boys....I leave that race **** out. If u do your job good people will find you.

The conversation is not about you or me or any other person in this thread.
Is about the people that do make the decisions and if there's some bias in their hiring practices.
And no one can deny there are certain biases. A sport dominated by african amercians yet most of the coaches, owners, gm, athletic director are mainly white.

Advertisement
Well me i can only speak for myself. I love warren. Thats my brother. But #1 dont disrespect the rest of my brothers when you say he is WITHOUT QUESTION the greatest dt to ever come through here. His results cant be questioned. However this is a team game and your results in large part are dependant on the rest of that unit,staff & scheme. What cant be questioned is hed without question ONE of the greatest dt to ever come through with Cortez, Jerome & Russell. Now his results and my relationship with him be damned anyone that knows warren would tell you, even with us he could be difficult lets just say. Hes never done anything direct to hurt us persay but hes also never done anything to help us either. Warren loved the notoriety we got as canes but he sure the **** aint gonna do nothing to spread that feeling towards anyone else.
Why does everyone feel like EVERYONE owes the U but the U don't owe nobody? Players made the U, not the other way around.

Now ur speaking about **** u got no clue of. Whether its directly or not luther has cost us probation twice now. The first time was **** near a death sentence from the ncaa eyes... On top of that since the late 90s hes done nothing but **** on us to kids. Very rarely does he have anything to say other than dragging us down. He dont even care about the circumstances.
Luke ain't cost us shytt and you know it! After Taggart got hired at Fsu Luke tweeted that it would be a dream come true to have two minority coaches, Taggart and Manny to coach in the national championship game with Manny and Miami coming out on top and yall Luke haters blasted him for it! You hate Luke that much that you would root against UM winning a ship under Manny? How effin' stupid can you be??!! After Taggart got fired from fsu Luke suggested that all the Black athletes boycott fsu and play for MIAMI and yall had a problem with that!!! Why da fokk would you be against elite athletes giving fsu the finger in favor of MIAMI if you're truly a MIAMI fan??!! You hate Luke that much that you take sides with our arch enemy??!! Yall sure Luke's the racist P.O.S.? Sure as **** looks to be the other way around! But he's supposed to send all the kids he knows to UM though lol? Wonder how much money UM has donated to Luke and his kids throughout the years?

Luke ain't cost us shytt and you know it! After Taggart got hired at Fsu Luke tweeted that it would be a dream come true to have two minority coaches, Taggart and Manny to coach in the national championship game with Manny and Miami coming out on top and yall Luke haters blasted him for it! You hate Luke that much that you would root against UM winning a ship under Manny? How effin' stupid can you be??!! After Taggart got fired from fsu Luke suggested that all the Black athletes boycott fsu and play for MIAMI and yall had a problem with that!!! Why da fokk would you be against elite athletes giving fsu the finger in favor of MIAMI if you're truly a MIAMI fan??!! You hate Luke that much that you take sides with our arch enemy??!! Yall sure Luke's the racist P.O.S.? Sure as **** looks to be the other way around! But he's supposed to send all the kids he knows to UM though lol? Wonder how much money UM has donated to Luke and his kids throughout the years?
Your stupid self is talking to, and questioning a former UM Player & starter....Your Douchebaggery could wash out a whales ******...

Advertisement
Back