Your favorite uncle is back at it

Advertisement
Tired Britney Spears GIF

Advertisement
I understand his position that Taggart was given a very short rope and that anything less than 2 years is pretty uncommon at any level. That being said I am confident that some white head coaches were fired in less than 3 years. But I am equally confident that Luke has not down a review of all D1 or even P5 coaches to see if any white coaches were fired in less than 3 years.
I don't think Herbstreit's examples are very good because despite all the heat those coaches received or receive, they have kept their jobs.

Sad. Some people can't get past color of skin. It's all they see. Does Luke seriously believe that with all the $$$$ at stake with W's and L's that University President's and NFL owners hire or fire based on skin color. Larry Coker and Randy Shannon have different skin colors but both got fired for not getting a specific job done. I don't pull for any man simply because of the shade of his skin color. This is the kind of racism that keeps the flames of racism alive and well.

If Kirk criticizes any coach I don't believe the coaches skin color is even on his list.

Criticizing a coach is ok, unless he is a similar color to Luke. This is insulting to these grown men that have climbed up the ranks by being great coaches (not for being black). The same goes for the criticism. Sometimes it's not the right fit or situation. Sometimes, it's time to taste the opposite end of the fruits of the success that got them there. These men are not victims of racism, they are victims of a cut throat business, that is all.

Get over yourself, Luke. Let's judge men according to their character and not the color of their skin. Words from a wise man that never claimed perpetual victimhood.

I understand his position that Taggart was given a very short rope and that anything less than 2 years is pretty uncommon at any level. That being said I am confident that some white head coaches were fired in less than 3 years. But I am equally confident that Luke has not down a review of all D1 or even P5 coaches to see if any white coaches were fired in less than 3 years.
I don't think Herbstreit's examples are very good because despite all the heat those coaches received or receive, they have kept their jobs.

I also think it is wildly unfair that Taggart got fired. He should have been FSUs HC for the next 10 years.

Advertisement
For some reason I thought you meant Jared and his footlong, but Luther isnt too far behind...

Advertisement
Carl Selmer fired in 2.
At the Gables too..

I despise that guy and am ashamed he's still somehow associated to this program.

It bears repeating, Puke is not associated with this program.

Just because he published a song once, that does not denote an actual current association, especially since he will throw the program under the bus at any time if it benefits him.

He does nothing to benefit Miami, and as a matter fact he is a net negative on our program as it stands right now.

People who have fought and bled for this program like Vilma absolutely despise him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back