Your favorite uncle is back at it

Advertisement
I understand his position that Taggart was given a very short rope and that anything less than 2 years is pretty uncommon at any level. That being said I am confident that some white head coaches were fired in less than 3 years. But I am equally confident that Luke has not down a review of all D1 or even P5 coaches to see if any white coaches were fired in less than 3 years.
I don't think Herbstreit's examples are very good because despite all the heat those coaches received or receive, they have kept their jobs.

Agreee and I said when they pulled the trigger early on Willie it could come back to rear its ugly head if they dont pull the trigger on Norvell if hes in the same position as Willie was.

He wenr 9-12 in 21 games... Norvell is 3-6.in 9 games.. it would have been worse if they didnt cancel games...he may get extra cushion because of Covid last year but he needs to win 6 games just to equal Willies record this season. Willie didnt even get 2 full seasons

I understand his position that Taggart was given a very short rope and that anything less than 2 years is pretty uncommon at any level. That being said I am confident that some white head coaches were fired in less than 3 years. But I am equally confident that Luke has not down a review of all D1 or even P5 coaches to see if any white coaches were fired in less than 3 years.
I don't think Herbstreit's examples are very good because despite all the heat those coaches received or receive, they have kept their jobs.
I cant stand Luke like most here and the way he goes about presenting the issue dilutes the message. But the greater point is still pretty true. And the people who sit here and say “can we get past color”… wtf are you telling that to those hiring, not the ones getting the short end or bringing light to it. at any rate here are just some articles from an easy search that discuss how black coaches don’t get hired at a good rate, when they do it’s for **** jobs, they get fired easier, and never get rehired. These are facts.

It bears repeating, Puke is not associated with this program.

Just because he published a song once, that does not denote an actual current association, especially since he will throw the program under the bus at any time if it benefits him.

He does nothing to benefit Miami, and as a matter fact he is a net negative on our program as it stands right now.

People who have fought and bled for this program like Vilma absolutely despise him.
Urban Legend.....

Advertisement
His delivery is wrong but its a fact certain coaches are treated diff by the fanbases and the media. Fsu went 3-6 and was blown out in every game the fsu media didnt even bother to criticize much of what they saw.i can give more examples ive seen media create narratives and controversies on certain coaches. Fsu’s top signee from last cycle hasnt enrolled. Fsu media will barely report on it and wont tell the reason. I guarantee if taggart was the coach it would be reported.

Matt Luke… and he was alumni.

Schelly was out of OU after one year.

Advertisement
Don't care what anyone says but Like has a point and the facts bear that out. Dude can be around rhe bend sometimes but he's spot on here. Not liking him or what he said doesn't make him wrong.
That said, you’re correct. There does seem little grace given historically for Black HCs. Taggart was pulled after less than 2 years. Willing ham and Strong got 3 years.

Advertisement
Idont even care about the whole race ****. Like to me arguing about it just creates more anger and stupid ****. Just coach my canes to elite I don't care about anything else. If u suck at the job if your good at the job is what I'm about...black white Puerto Rican aliens don't matter I treat them all the same. If u suck as HC gtfo....if u get fired early I don't look at the color it is what it is....**** happens. This whole race **** will never end so I just don't dive into that social media ****...people are racist and it's not my job to think for them or be upset about it. U cant predict if someone is racist u cant guess so u just wasting time, and u cant think for anyone just be kind and chill and do you man....... I'm just rooting for my canes fuq everything else. If u want to get along with me i'll get along with u easy race dont matter to me or looks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
0BCA86B0-896A-4D0C-A348-4DB7F062B492.jpeg

Twitter did not like TrumpyCane’s response to Luther

Last edited by a moderator:
I took great pleasure in calling Uncle Douchebag out, especially for his attempted snitching. I am beyond ashamed that he was ever associated with the program, and I can't stand it that people like Billy Corben continue to treat him as if he's something worth mentioning. He's a washed up rapper that latched onto the hot program. That's all.

Advertisement
Back