Your favorite uncle is back at it

Advertisement
Two things can be true at the same time, yes Luke doesn't represent the U and acts like a dirtbag, douche, jerk whatever you want to call him.

But can't downplay race and it's effect on the hiring practices all over the sports landscape.

Minorities usually have a harder time breaking through the coaching ranks and when they do, they have a shorter leash. That's a fact.
I don't care about race just do an elite job period. Don't care if they are white or aliens. Coach my boys....I leave that race **** out. If u do your job good people will find you.

I cant stand Luke like most here and the way he goes about presenting the issue dilutes the message. But the greater point is still pretty true. And the people who sit here and say “can we get past color”… wtf are you telling that to those hiring, not the ones getting the short end or bringing light to it. at any rate here are just some articles from an easy search that discuss how black coaches don’t get hired at a good rate, when they do it’s for **** jobs, they get fired easier, and never get rehired. These are facts.

Man, people LOVE to ignore things that don't directly effect them or their cultures.

They are the primary reason people still bring up the race card so much. They continue to ignore the truth just because they aren't guilty as individuals.

This is why **** won't ever change because people standby and let fuqed up **** happen and don't challenge the status quo until it knocks on their door.

If you truly want to look past color and have this country's race relations become better you should be just as outraged as the minority pointing out the bull**** instead of acting like everyone is a crybaby who pulls the race card.

Idont even care about the whole race ****. Like to me arguing about it just creates more anger and stupid ****. Just coach my canes to elite I don't care about anything else. If u suck at the job if your good at the job is what I'm about...black white Puerto Rican aliens don't matter I treat them all the same. If u suck as HC gtfo....if u get fired early I don't look at the color it is what it is....**** happens. This whole race **** will never end so I just don't dive into that social media ****...people are racist and it's not my job to think for them or be upset about it. U cant predict if someone is racist u cant guess so u just wasting time, and u cant think for anyone just be kind and chill and do you man....... I'm just rooting for my canes fuq everything else. If u want to get along with me i'll get along with u easy race dont matter to me or looks..
Interesting 🤔 hard to disagree with this.

Good post

Advertisement
I don't care about race just do an elite job period. Don't care if they are white or aliens. Coach my boys....I leave that race **** out. If u do your job good people will find you.
I love believing in meritocracy more than anyone and think Puke completely poisons any discussion on this but football absolutely still has an issue with promoting minorities.

You really can just glance at the NFL and see it. A dude like Eric Bieniemy is still a coordinator but a guy like Mike McCarthy goes 11-16 in his final 2 seasons in Green Bay and then fails right into the Dallas job.

Advertisement
All of the fools that hate Sapp never even met him! He called out Folden then immediately became the most hated Csne afterwards. Exact same reason for hating Luke!

you stepping in one here fam.... I guess I am an outlier but I have been fishing with Sapp and we were cool. Other than that? No direct knowledge.

A LOT of former players call out coaches. People hate Luke because (i) he threatened to rat us out to the NCAA if we did not start his players; (ii) pushed kids away from us when we were not bowing down to his "council" BS. NOT because he called out Golden lol Sapp, as far as I know with personal feelings aside, has never done anything like this towards UM.

Advertisement
you stepping in one here fam.... I guess I am an outlier but I have been fishing with Sapp and we were cool. Other than that? No direct knowledge.

A LOT of former players call out coaches. People hate Luke because (i) he threatened to rat us out to the NCAA if we did not start his players; (ii) pushed kids away from us when we were not bowing down to his "council" BS. NOT because he called out Golden lol Sapp, as far as I know with personal feelings aside, has never done anything like this towards UM.
Luke threatening us was over 20 something years ago. Everybody was worshipping Luke when he publicly went to bat for us against Shapiro. Luke steered more players to Miami than away from Miami. Dumb *** coaches turned the kids away. He hand delivered Amari Cooper to Folden, even brought Cooper to Folden's crib. Same with Randy. Plus he took care of our boys by clothing them and feeding them while at UM . I personally challenge you to go back and check and see how many Luke and Sapp hating threads there were on ANY Canes site prior to Folden coming to UM. Not a personal shot either homie.

All of the fools that hate Sapp never even met him! He called out Folden then immediately became the most hated Cane afterwards. Exact same reason for hating Luke!
Mannnnn STFU....You have no idea who I've met....I've met so many former Canes...(with a dozen who've been inside my home) it should be illegal....Go run along...

All of the fools that hate Sapp never even met him! He called out Folden then immediately became the most hated Cane afterwards. Exact same reason for hating Luke!

5CDD3966-C868-4554-BDF8-F9606AD1FE78.jpeg

Advertisement
Did you meet Sapp?
Many times...at UM...and in Orlando where I lived for 20yrs...I'm very good friends with Kenard Lang who's very close to Sapp...and before we go any further...He's without Question my Favorite UM DLman of all time...And that's saying alot because I literally idolized Jerome...That being said...He's a Douchebag....

Did you meet Sapp?
Yes. He’s a prick. He has a habit of running up big tabs at bars and restaurants and then not tipping servers or bartenders. It seems you’re the only one commenting who has never met him because everyone else who has says he’s a prick. And stop with that Al Golden excuse. Nobody here likes Al Golden. Everyone and their mom bashed him.

Advertisement
Back