Your favorite uncle is back at it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sad. Some people can't get past color of skin. It's all they see. Does Luke seriously believe that with all the $$$$ at stake with W's and L's that University President's and NFL owners hire or fire based on skin color. Larry Coker and Randy Shannon have different skin colors but both got fired for not getting a specific job done. I don't pull for any man simply because of the shade of his skin color. This is the kind of racism that keeps the flames of racism alive and well.

If Kirk criticizes any coach I don't believe the coaches skin color is even on his list.

Criticizing a coach is ok, unless he is a similar color to Luke. This is insulting to these grown men that have climbed up the ranks by being great coaches (not for being black). The same goes for the criticism. Sometimes it's not the right fit or situation. Sometimes, it's time to taste the opposite end of the fruits of the success that got them there. These men are not victims of racism, they are victims of a cut throat business, that is all.

Get over yourself, Luke. Let's judge men according to their character and not the color of their skin. Words from a wise man that never claimed perpetual victimhood.
Charlie strong was all about race... Wont get into any others.

It's really hard to defend Taggart. He was awful at FSU and the situation was not improving. It's really speculative to suggest that if he was white, he would have been treated differently. He deserved to be canned and I'd hope and expect that any AD that cares a lick about the program would have done the same based on the on-field product.

Advertisement
It's really hard to defend Taggart. He was awful at FSU and the situation was not improving. It's really speculative to suggest that if he was white, he would have been treated differently. He deserved to be canned and I'd hope and expect that any AD that cares a lick about the program would have done the same based on the on-field product.
Fsu was effed up before Taggart got there, which is why they sukk right now lol.

Two things can be true at the same time, yes Luke doesn't represent the U and acts like a dirtbag, douche, jerk whatever you want to call him.

But can't downplay race and it's effect on the hiring practices all over the sports landscape.

Minorities usually have a harder time breaking through the coaching ranks and when they do, they have a shorter leash. That's a fact.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back