Yearby?

This was a head scratching decision. He has no business in the NFL. At all. Maybe he can get a job in Canada when this NFL tryout season is over. Good luck to him but whoever told him to leave was full of it.

Advertisement
Told yall why he left. Kid got salty and disgruntled cause he lost his starting job. Then him and the staff were at odds, which explains his 3rd string placement on the depth chart.

Not a good look if you're trying to make an NFL roster. You run a 4.7 and you don't like competition? Sorry buddy.

The question is what did he do to lose his starting spot? It's not like Walton was a force of nature that couldn't be denied and I've yet to see any evidence that Yearby can't block. Other than 1 fumble when it didn't matter, I don't recall him playing any worse than Walton, so I'm a bit confused as to why he lost his spot. I'm not saying Walton sucks or Yearby is great, but I don't see the huge difference. And I don't see any reason that Gus jumped in front of Yearby.
There is a huge difference. Walton is a x2 better RB then Yearby plain and simple.

Walton will be a starting NFL RB while Yearby can't even pass a tryout.

Told yall why he left. Kid got salty and disgruntled cause he lost his starting job. Then him and the staff were at odds, which explains his 3rd string placement on the depth chart.

Not a good look if you're trying to make an NFL roster. You run a 4.7 and you don't like competition? Sorry buddy.

The question is what did he do to lose his starting spot? It's not like Walton was a force of nature that couldn't be denied and I've yet to see any evidence that Yearby can't block. Other than 1 fumble when it didn't matter, I don't recall him playing any worse than Walton, so I'm a bit confused as to why he lost his spot. I'm not saying Walton sucks or Yearby is great, but I don't see the huge difference. And I don't see any reason that Gus jumped in front of Yearby.
There is a huge difference. Walton is a x2 better RB then Yearby plain and simple.

I like the kid a lot, but that's a stretch.

Exactly. Walton hasnt done ANYTHING EVER to have this Cis title of being the better of the two. Quite honestly i think in terms of ceiling and talent they are alot closer then people say. Check the stats for both and then watch their highlights and tell me how Walton is two times the back of Yearby. The only knock i can see on yearby is his speed. As for Walton his vision to this poibt has been subpar at best. If he improves that then we can explore this again.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Exactly. Walton hasnt done ANYTHING EVER to have this Cis title of being the better of the two. Quite honestly i think in terms of ceiling and talent they are alot closer then people say. Check the stats for both and then watch their highlights and tell me how Walton is two times the back of Yearby. The only knock i can see on yearby is his speed. As for Walton his vision to this poibt has been subpar at best. If he improves that then we can explore this again.

He improved on his vision last year compared to his freshman season. Will do the same this year. He looked very good running against Miami's #1 defense in the spring game too so it's fair to say he's taken the next step

Advertisement

He improved on his vision last year compared to his freshman season. Will do the same this year. He looked very good running against Miami's #1 defense in the spring game too so it's fair to say he's taken the next step
Fair enough you've seen him mpre recently and it honestly is a shame yearby didnt stay and compete but i will have to see it when walton suits up against FSWHO week 3.

Oh, he improved his vision?

good grief you say such stupid ****

You need to get your eyes checked if you think Yeaby is anywhere near as good as Walton.

Walton is way more explosive, faster and runs hard as ****. There's a lot of plays Walton made last year that Yearby could never make.

He didn't "do" anything, Walton is just better.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yes you as5hat, he ran a lot better in 2016 than he did in 2015. He didn't miss as many cuts as he did in 2015 and it helped him

Yes you as5hat, he ran a lot better in 2016 than he did in 2015. He didn't miss as many cuts as he did in 2015 and it helped him
You're like a retarded child

Advertisement

You're like a retarded child

You've probably never played football before. Why Tf am I even arguing with you. Mf hate on everything I post, bunch of following mfs on here

Last edited:
You need to get your eyes checked if you think Yeaby is anywhere near as good as Walton.

Walton is way more explosive, faster and runs hard as ****. There's a lot of plays Walton made last year that Yearby could never make.

Seems there was plenty of runs Yearby could make vs GT, UNC and VT that Walton couldn't. Yearby had less than half the carries vs UNC Walton had and had 8 yards less and 4 yds per carry more. Matter of fact, from Gt to VT before Yearby got gutted from the field he was out doing Walton in every game.

Walton 64 car 203 yds 3.1 avg

Yearby 38 car 237 yds 6.2 avg

Seems there was plenty of runs Yearby could make vs GT, UNC and VT that Walton couldn't. Yearby had less than half the carries vs UNC Walton had and had 8 yards less and 4 yds per carry more. Matter of fact, from Gt to VT before Yearby got gutted from the field he was out doing Walton in every game.

Yearby was always decent, for whatever reason richt and brown seemed to favor Walton more.

Advertisement

And Gus? He's better too?

And Gus? He's better too?

Well after Walton passed him up is when his attitude started to show, which ultimately contributed to Gus passing him up. Gus just works and doesn't run his mouth. Yearby was at odds with the staff over the Walton promotion.

Back-up RB's have higher YPC than the starter all the time. Less carries usually leads to higher YPC, especially considering the fact that the 2nd string guy plays later in the game with fresh legs.

Not the first time we've seen this.

You think Yearby is better than Walton?

Advertisement
Back