Yearby?

Advertisement
Holy ****, bro. You're special.

So

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT GUS DID IN THE NOTRE DAME GAME. FROM THAT POINT ON HE TOOK OVER THE 2nd STRING SPOT, LIKE I TOLD YOUR SLOW A$$.
The proof is in the number of carries.

Stay on a ******* track, man. Pay attention. You tried to deflect my last post and now you're deflecting this one cause I keep proving you wrong.

Say bruh, just admit it, you have a man-crush on Yearby and you refuse to believe that Walton is better. (despite what people wayyyy more qualified than us think)

What would your kids say if they saw how you interact with people online?

You are supposed to be a role model.

They'd probably say something like this.
View attachment 45393

Or this.
View attachment 45394

Idiot.

Posting text messages lol...you're a scrub, man. There is a reason you are coaching where you are and not a good program. Sit this one out corch Nacho cheese.

:ibis-roflmao-sm4: posting a text from some dude that never played to justify your ****ty online posting

Actually the first text is from a kid who starts at Syracuse, fa99ot.

But you're right, let's mock a guy who's making a difference in some kid's lives. Good call, douche bag. Nice a$$ backwards way of thinking.

So why did dowels transfer from Western to Heritage?

Holy ****, bro. You're special.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT GUS DID IN THE NOTRE DAME GAME. FROM THAT POINT ON HE TOOK OVER THE 2nd STRING SPOT, LIKE I TOLD YOUR SLOW A$$.
The proof is in the number of carries.

Stay on a ******* track, man. Pay attention. You tried to deflect my last post and now you're deflecting this one cause I keep proving you wrong.

Say bruh, just admit it, you have a man-crush on Yearby and you refuse to believe that Walton is better. (despite what people wayyyy more qualified than us think)

View attachment 45393

Or this.
View attachment 45394

Idiot.

Posting text messages lol...you're a scrub, man. There is a reason you are coaching where you are and not a good program. Sit this one out corch Nacho cheese.

:ibis-roflmao-sm4: posting a text from some dude that never played to justify your ****ty online posting

But you're right, let's mock a guy who's making a difference in some kid's lives. Good call, douche bag. Nice a$$ backwards way of thinking.

No bigger fan of Coach Macho than me, but for the sake of accuracy in this thread, did the kid who starts for Syracuse transfer from Western to AH?

View attachment 45393

Or this.
View attachment 45394

Idiot.

He might have been scared that Coach Macheau would make him too dominant and that his stats would suffer as a result because no one would throw in his direction.

View attachment 45393

Or this.
View attachment 45394

Idiot.

He might have been scared that Coach Macheau would make him too dominant and that his stats would suffer as a result because no one would throw in his direction.

QONVIyz.gif

Advertisement
View attachment 45393

Or this.
View attachment 45394

Idiot.

Goodnight boys....deceased

If my memory serves me right and you go back to the Pittsburg game, Yearby whiffed bad on a block and was yanked for pretty much the rest of the time. After that, you saw his carries dwindle down and Gus's increase. Yearby *may* be the better runner, but he's beyond subpar when it comes to pass protection and he's overrated as a pass catcher. Those are the two main reasons, to go along with pedestrian athletic ability, why teams haven't been lining up to sign him as an UFA. He did have one mean cutback though.

Saying he's overrated as a pass catcher and has pedestrian athletic ability is a bit of a stretch. He is very talented and a very good pass catcher for a running back.

Can you recall a catch of his where you thought he had good hands? Every catch he makes is pretty much a throw that's on the money. Can you recall a run of his where he outran the defense? He was great at juking a guy in space, but once he got past, he was pretty much run down within ten yards. Just because he was a talented college back doesn't mean his skillset would translate to the NFL especially if he's smaller and slower than comparable backs.

View attachment 45393

Or this.
View attachment 45394

Idiot.

No bigger fan of Coach Macho than me, but for the sake of accuracy in this thread, did the kid who starts for Syracuse transfer from Western to AH?

Yes after our whole coaching staff left.

Advertisement

View attachment 45393

Or this.
View attachment 45394

Idiot.

Our whole coaching staff left, d!ck. A bunch of kids transferred after that.

Goodnight boys....deceased

LOL @ goodnight. You MF's are nerds. That wasn't even good material from Chise.

Advertisement
View attachment 45393

Or this.
View attachment 45394

Idiot.

**** yall are going hard in the paint LOL

He ain't "going hard" on ****. Anybody who mocks a man for devoting/volunteering the majority of his time to kids is a pure fvck boy. Who laughs at another man for making a difference in a kid's life? Only a miserable small d!cked beta.

I'm a big Coach Macheau fan, but I don't think Big Brow is laughing at you or mocking you for making a difference in kids' lives. I think he's laughing at you and mocking you for posting self-laudatory texts.

1. Accuse a man of being a poor role model
2. Man proves otherwise
3. Man is being self-laudatory

Makes sense. SMH lol

Advertisement
Back