Yearby?

Advertisement
Terrelle Pryor is a 6'4 WR that is clearly one of the more physically gifted players in the NFL (not saying that's going to translate to a successful NFL career) and yeah he had a solid year for someone playing for the Browns but "balled the fuq out" is a reach... he was the only WR on their team worth throwing to.

Duke Johnson is second string to Isiah Crowell.. and was drastically underutilized still rushing for 4.9 yards a carry. The fact that he was underutilized says nothing about his talent just shows the incompetence of the coaching staff.

whos the browns qb tho? i dont even know lol to be honest no one does its still ballin to me cause its the browns.........maybe the coaches r playing IC cause they think hes the better back. u telling there coach doesnt what hes doing? if he doesnt or the browns know nothing y did they draft duke howard and njoku?

im just saying i think MW is better (mainly better than yearby) thats my opinion and if he kills it this year ill say i told u and if he doensnt n u say or anyone says i told u so ill be aight with it

MW could kill it this year and he still not be better than Duke. He is clearly better than Yearby though.

Better than Duke he is not...its odd to me that you actually believe that. Especially when your central argument is that he isn't the starting RB for the Browns. He was never going to be a 25 carry starting RB in the NFL. Doesn't mean he isn't a baller.

DW you are highly underrating Duke. Just b/c he is a bit undersized and not a 3 down back in the league doesn't mean he wasn't a game changer for the Canes. He was the most electric player we have had in a Canes jersey since Hester IMO.

Walton is solid, if not spectacular at times, but he is not even close to as explosive as Duke. He is more durable, maybe a bit better long speed, and tough as nails...definitely not more explosive. I think they're 2 different types of backs to be honest. I could see MW carrying the load in the NFL...whereas Duke cannot.

i probably alwasys underrated I admit that and guilty of it but its because he gets praise on here like hes jesus............everyone thought he would be a savage nfl player and better then freeman when he was never better because of top end speed. Hes going up against fast defenses weekly in the nfl and he struggles.........struggles as far as miami backs go like what we used to send to the league. I love duke i think hew was one of the greats at miami but acting like hes untouchable is ridiculous hes human and we should always have guys better than the next and never be afraid to say x player is better than y player (if its nnot crazy talk like yearby and walton)

and if carrying the load is why im drafting a guy it means hes a better player imo since ur other prospect cant carry the load............its like having a starter in pitching n a bullpen guy............give me the guy that can go 9 innings and if he can thats the better prospect.

Nobody thought he'd be a savage NFL player, only that he was a great college player. It's nice when our guys do well in the NFL, but who really cares? What do I care if a guy rides the bench at Miami but is an all pro in the league? Doesn't do the Canes any good so I don't care.

Edwards was taking the 2nd string snaps by the end of the year. Go look at their number of carries after the Notre Dame game, smart fella.

Gus finished the year with 44 carries.
Yearby finished the year with 23 carries.

Ain't nobody making **** up. Get your head out of your a$$.

LOL...And what dafuq did Edwards do in the ND game to take carries from Joe?...3 carries, -1 yards rushing...-1!...what dafuq did He do???...LOL. I mean Joe ain't do $h!t either, but Gus definitely didn't do $h!t in that game to warrant taking carries from Joe...c'mon dawg.

And if Brown/Richt know a stud when they see one, as you've suggested, then why dafuq didn't they give Gus the 2nd RB job from jump?...do you see how much sense you're not making???

Say bruh, just admit it, Richt/Brown colossally mismanaged the RB rotatation, now they're both gone...LOL.

And here's what I think happened...they got word Gus wanted to transfer, & Joe wanted to bounce early, so they tried to appease Gus by givin' em' rinky dink carries in games we were gonna win anyway. Just admit it dawg, they fuqed up.

And now Richt wants to put a wanted ad for a grad transfer RB...LOL...me thinks we should've gave that Epstein kid an offer, hope we don't regret it.

Holy ****, bro. You're special.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT GUS DID IN THE NOTRE DAME GAME. FROM THAT POINT ON HE TOOK OVER THE 2nd STRING SPOT, LIKE I TOLD YOUR SLOW A$$.
The proof is in the number of carries.

Stay on a ******* track, man. Pay attention. You tried to deflect my last post and now you're deflecting this one cause I keep proving you wrong.

Say bruh, just admit it, you have a man-crush on Yearby and you refuse to believe that Walton is better. (despite what people wayyyy more qualified than us think)

What would your kids say if they saw how you interact with people online?

You are supposed to be a role model.

Advertisement
Terrelle Pryor is a 6'4 WR that is clearly one of the more physically gifted players in the NFL (not saying that's going to translate to a successful NFL career) and yeah he had a solid year for someone playing for the Browns but "balled the fuq out" is a reach... he was the only WR on their team worth throwing to.

Duke Johnson is second string to Isiah Crowell.. and was drastically underutilized still rushing for 4.9 yards a carry. The fact that he was underutilized says nothing about his talent just shows the incompetence of the coaching staff.

whos the browns qb tho? i dont even know lol to be honest no one does its still ballin to me cause its the browns.........maybe the coaches r playing IC cause they think hes the better back. u telling there coach doesnt what hes doing? if he doesnt or the browns know nothing y did they draft duke howard and njoku?

im just saying i think MW is better (mainly better than yearby) thats my opinion and if he kills it this year ill say i told u and if he doensnt n u say or anyone says i told u so ill be aight with it

MW could kill it this year and he still not be better than Duke. He is clearly better than Yearby though.

Better than Duke he is not...its odd to me that you actually believe that. Especially when your central argument is that he isn't the starting RB for the Browns. He was never going to be a 25 carry starting RB in the NFL. Doesn't mean he isn't a baller.

I believe in Walton that much......maybe he wont put up the numbhers here at miami that duke did but I just think hes a better prospect then Duke thats my opinion and im sticking to it. **** maybe im crazy and im wrong but I love guys who explode with there first 2 steps and MW plays fast plays hard he does everything well. I still cant believe that duke is faster because when i watch the game MW is **** explosive and can get around the corner pretty quick..........maybe Im hard on duke because of this site and his godlike tebowlike following but I just think if Im a nfl gm im taking MW over DJ. ANd yes I could be wrong and look stupid as fuq but one thing is im cool with looking retarded and being wrong because that means Duke is balling out.

mark Walton is on the same level as duke?? looool this site................

whats the problem with saying that? if i think that how is that like shocking? because duke did more because he was on punt and kick return and started as a true fresh?

Let me think MW is a better back it isnt that crazy to think...............duke heads have good arguments so im cool with anyone thinkin duke was better i just disagree. As far as the Yearby thing and MW thing thats crazy talk MW is by far a better back stats dont always tell the story and if people throw stats at u most of the time they dont know wtf there talking about.

You really think that Walton is a better back than Duke? I think Walton is a good back, but I think Duke is the best back we have had since Gore.

He caught the ball out of the backfield, very shifty, had good speed, great change of direction, very fluid runner. You're right, stats don't always tell the story, but they for sure help paint a picture, and Duke is one of 91 players players in CFB history to have 2000 yards from scrimmage in a single season.

lamar miller was better than duke

Miller is the better NFL back but he was not better at Miami.

Advertisement
DW you are highly underrating Duke. Just b/c he is a bit undersized and not a 3 down back in the league doesn't mean he wasn't a game changer for the Canes. He was the most electric player we have had in a Canes jersey since Hester IMO.

Walton is solid, if not spectacular at times, but he is not even close to as explosive as Duke. He is more durable, maybe a bit better long speed, and tough as nails...definitely not more explosive. I think they're 2 different types of backs to be honest. I could see MW carrying the load in the NFL...whereas Duke cannot.

i probably alwasys underrated I admit that and guilty of it but its because he gets praise on here like hes jesus............everyone thought he would be a savage nfl player and better then freeman when he was never better because of top end speed. Hes going up against fast defenses weekly in the nfl and he struggles.........struggles as far as miami backs go like what we used to send to the league. I love duke i think hew was one of the greats at miami but acting like hes untouchable is ridiculous hes human and we should always have guys better than the next and never be afraid to say x player is better than y player (if its nnot crazy talk like yearby and walton)

and if carrying the load is why im drafting a guy it means hes a better player imo since ur other prospect cant carry the load............its like having a starter in pitching n a bullpen guy............give me the guy that can go 9 innings and if he can thats the better prospect.

Nobody thought he'd be a savage NFL player, only that he was a great college player. It's nice when our guys do well in the NFL, but who really cares? What do I care if a guy rides the bench at Miami but is an all pro in the league? Doesn't do the Canes any good so I don't care.

I agree with u some but no one knew how good those 2000 -04 canes were until u saw the nfl output thats when everyone was saying hold up those guys had those kind of players? Thats y u see Kirk Herbstriet defending miami on espn countless times of why nebraska triple option team isnt the goat because of what our guys did in the nfl we would send them to them league and year one they were pro bowlers. I want players to kill it at miami but when u see them dominate in the nfl it shows u how good they really were against nfl comp weekly. everyone knew it was a great team but what they did in the league made that team even more legend

mark Walton is on the same level as duke?? looool this site................

whats the problem with saying that? if i think that how is that like shocking? because duke did more because he was on punt and kick return and started as a true fresh?

Let me think MW is a better back it isnt that crazy to think...............duke heads have good arguments so im cool with anyone thinkin duke was better i just disagree. As far as the Yearby thing and MW thing thats crazy talk MW is by far a better back stats dont always tell the story and if people throw stats at u most of the time they dont know wtf there talking about.

You really think that Walton is a better back than Duke? I think Walton is a good back, but I think Duke is the best back we have had since Gore.

He caught the ball out of the backfield, very shifty, had good speed, great change of direction, very fluid runner. You're right, stats don't always tell the story, but they for sure help paint a picture, and Duke is one of 91 players players in CFB history to have 2000 yards from scrimmage in a single season.

because he wasnt asked to do more and started 1 year

duke came in and played and did everything n was asked to do everything

That is exactly the reason why. I never said Duke was more talented he just happened to be better in his time at Miami than Miller was.

edit: Maybe I should clarify and say I'm talking in terms of production and not talent.

Advertisement
Did I just read Mark is better then Duke?

Holy *******

ni99a u think gus is better than duke johnson

Duke best RB since Mcgahee mane

production wise at miami yes im speaking more of a prospect............im taking MW all day.......well see maybe im wrong and switch t hat stance later on i aint trynna sink on a sinking ship

Where do you rank Walton right now on the all time backs at Miami?

Who is this Coach Marcho guy? Pee Wee Football corch?

People can get at macho all they want on this site or the other but macho knows his **** and if no one can see that they blind. He may not be right all the time just like all of us but he knows his ****

Advertisement

That is exactly the reason why. I never said Duke was more talented he just happened to be better in his time at Miami than Miller was.

edit: Maybe I should clarify and say I'm talking in terms of production and not talent.

I agree with u there

Exactly. How many less touches did Miller get than Duke? Miller was faster and Duke had better open field moves. Duke is one of Fav all time backs though.

Exactly. How many less touches did Miller get than Duke? Miller was faster and Duke had better open field moves. Duke is one of Fav all time backs though.

I love me some duke Johnson wish we still had him

At least MW shows up and plays in big games. IMO Duke either was either hurt or didn't show in big games. Love him, but I thought that was his biggest flaw.

Advertisement
Back