Worst win in 17 years

My agenda is I want competent coaches in charge to win Miami football games. They aren’t on staff.

...and you might be right but your emotions over that chit show last night are misplaced. Demand changes and if Manny insists on keeping the status quo on offense (meant as a jab toward Enos), then Manny deserves what will inevitably happen to him. No arguments here.

Advertisement
Keep digging yourself a hole so i can bump your posts when we get embarrassed by the acc

You still don’t get it. We can lose every ACC game but unless the D gets shredded during those games then exactly what are you proving by bumping these posts...

Advertisement
...and you might be right but your emotions over that chit show last night are misplaced. Demand changes and if Manny insists on keeping the status quo on offense (meant as a jab toward Enos), then Manny deserves what will inevitably happen to him. No arguments here.

They aren’t misplaced, those stats are skewed. We haven’t played a good offensive team yet dude lol. Felipe Franks led UF team, UNC, Bethune, & CMU. So who cares about those stats after 4 games and not even into conference play yet?

Here are my 2 cents:

Zion is obviously struggling but we have no one else. They need to keep someone to chip just about each play

The slow developing offensive plays need to stop. We aren’t built for that

Jeff Thomas needs to be made a focal point in the passing game outside of screens

Defensively we need to go with Hall and Bolden at safety. Carter and Knowles give up to many plays. Finely has regressed it appears and I would not be opposed to seeing Gilbert more.

The DE hype was all hype. This has been the most disappointing group all year imo

Advertisement
Central Michigan beat an Oklahoma State team that finished in the top 15 a few years ago. That CMU team wasn’t very good either. CIS has just turned into a panic inducing contest.

Advertisement
you think butch, jimmy johnson, howard, EVEN a mario or mark stoops would allow that celebration?

Depends on where the team is at that point. Howard held back on starting Kelly til Penn State because the team had to learn how to win. Jimmy himself might not have known how to win until the game out at Oklahoma. He was freaking out before the game in the locker room. After that is when he realized what he had. In 2017, this team looked like they were learning. They grinded out some tough wins they would have lost every time in the decade before. They took a step back last year. We're back to square one. They were in a dog fight against a team that they should never have been in with. In the end they pulled it out. Baby steps unfortunately. What matters is if they learned. Lets see who this team is over the next two weeks.

Central Michigan beat an Oklahoma State team that finished in the top 15 a few years ago. That CMU team wasn’t very good either. CIS has just turned into a panic inducing contest.

yes, thats more relevant than their 1-11 record last year

Depends on where the team is at that point. Howard held back on starting Kelly til Penn State because the team had to learn how to win. Jimmy himself might not have known how to win until the game out at Oklahoma. He was freaking out before the game in the locker room. After that is when he realized what he had. In 2017, this team looked like they were learning. They grinded out some tough wins they would have lost every time in the decade before. They took a step back last year. We're back to square one. They were in a dog fight against a team that they should never have been in with. In the end they pulled it out. Baby steps unfortunately. What matters is if they learned. Lets see who this team is over the next two weeks.
this team is horribly coached, they arent learning a thing. and lets stop this "learning how to win" half this team was under mannys control for the last 4 years.

Advertisement
I'm generally optimistic because I don't believe in a rush to judgment and generally try to focus on the positives, but that game felt like desperately hanging on from immediately after the first score. It's one thing to feel that way in a nail biter against FSU or a critical game, but against CMU?

I'm disappointed and I really just want the team I love to be top ten again. If that means replacing Blake James and the entire staff, then so be it. I had high hopes, but for now I'll patiently wait in disappointment until December, but unless we go on an 8-0 run and look a **** of a lot better doing it, I want a change.

Here are my 2 cents:

Zion is obviously struggling but we have no one else. They need to keep someone to chip just about each play

The slow developing offensive plays need to stop. We aren’t built for that

Jeff Thomas needs to be made a focal point in the passing game outside of screens

Defensively we need to go with Hall and Bolden at safety. Carter and Knowles give up to many plays. Finely has regressed it appears and I would not be opposed to seeing Gilbert more.

The DE hype was all hype. This has been the most disappointing group all year imo

Our des look dominant in practice and get hyped up bc they are going against our line

Advertisement
Back