Word is, M. Richt will hire an OC

Espn Breaking News : the :neonu: has forced cmr to hire an oc.to be announced today at 4:00 pm press conference the u has hired Larry,Moe,Curly and Shemp Howard to take over offensive duties.the u also has added the missing link Joe.also cmr will not be allowed to wear headphones on sidelines during games he can only wear a Mickey mouse hat

Advertisement
I’ve been lurking/apart of this board for a little over a year now, and this thread sounds remarkably like some of the recruiting threads where we were supposedly landing Patrick Surtain and Tyson Campbell at the same time...

Waiting for MR’s second cousin to sign on and confirm the news, and become the forum hero for the next week.

Lol, at least it makes the next week interesting

Advertisement
If any of this is true we have to be the only university in athletics that the decisions to hire or fire coaches comes from the schools Board of Trustees and not the AD. Or maybe I'm wrong?

tenor.gif

Advertisement
If any of this is true we have to be the only university in athletics that the decisions to hire or fire coaches comes from the schools Board of Trustees and not the AD. Or maybe I'm wrong?
Maybe Blake grew a pair? But I would guess that most ADs that are castrated are pressured or forced by the BOT to act. They are the big boys and girls.

Maybe the pressure is coming on the recruiting front. Perhaps kids are talking about jumping ship because the offense is stuttering. You get enough top tier players saying that it could force some changes, or at least promises of changes to help secure the class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All I want for Kwanza is a new OC( a real one)

If not, well, it'll be the same ol' same ol' with Blockbuster Richteo and his Betamax offense

Advertisement
Back