Word is, M. Richt will hire an OC

This is OP
giphy.gif

And hoping it sticks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per a poster on 247, from a reliable source, Richt will have to hire an OC but will be allowed to call plays the rest of the season. A different poster in the same thread said that was the 2nd source that he has heard that from. At the end of the thread, the same poster who started it, said he just got another call from yet another reliable source confirming the Same thing. Just passing information dudes. Praying this is true

112EBD47-1FA7-49A4-821D-BFA5B80027F7.gif

We need someone with playcalling expierience and recent success. This miami no on the job training. Ken for QB coach then yea.

We have about 5 coaches learning on the job already. lol Miami is first D1 job U. ****, we hired 2 first time HCs and then Golden with no Power 5 experience. Then we let Coley call plays when he had never done that before.

Advertisement
There’s no way even if this were true that some poster at 247 posts it and everyone els we know to have sources hasn’t heard anything. This wouldn’t be discussed mid season with board of trustee meetings or with boosters. This type of discussion would happen December at earliest or sometime after the season.
This.

Spoke to my guy Gutz. He uttered this as well.

This is what he said about...and this guy is legit btw.

389D8CF8-6487-4C60-9F8E-AB047BAD98D7.png

Advertisement
Lol loyal for obvious reasons? Butch dumped KD for the Cleveland he doesn’t owe Botch anything.

Yep Ken Dorsey was so mad at Butch Davis that he went out of his way to become Asst. AD at FIU just so he could find a way to fvck Butch in the end.

Jesus wept.

Advertisement
on a serious note, my view is that if Richt makes a real change, great

But realistically, I dont see it happening. To me, this guy is a narcissist, he actually thinks nothing is wrong that he can't fix or that his system/play-calling is not the problem

So hope for the best, brace for the worst

on a serious note, my view is that if Richt makes a real change, great

But realistically, I dont see it happening. To me, this guy is a narcissist, he actually thinks nothing is wrong that he can't fix or that his system/play-calling is not the problem

So hope for the best, brace for the worst

You think Mark Richt, along the spectrum of college head coaches, falls on the narcissistic end? Lulz. Not sure you understand what that term means. Stubborn? Yes, probably due to the fact that the ability to call plays was a primary reason why he didn’t retire. But dude is far from a narcissist.

Advertisement
Back