Word is, M. Richt will hire an OC

Advertisement
:ibis-roflmao-sm3:
LOL at that guys pic of Richt holding Malweak as a baby.

Feel free to use it, I’ve jacked a few photos in my day, I had this in mind and found a great photo of Richt holding a baby at georgia and it was on lol
b.png

You mother****ers will be believe anyone. Last week we got what 3 new insiders? this guy is number 4.

Also Gutz the poster from 247 doesn't know ****.

Per a poster on 247, from a reliable source, Richt will have to hire an OC but will be allowed to call plays the rest of the season. A different poster in the same thread said that was the 2nd source that he has heard that from. At the end of the thread, the same poster who started it, said he just got another call from yet another reliable source confirming the Same thing. Just passing information dudes. Praying this is true

This is dumb.
Yet people will believe what they want to believe.
Try harder.

IF this is true, and again, that's big, it shows you what an absolute dumpster fire Richt's offensive system is

CoRch Rix's offense gets worse every year. Only Pat Nix has led a worse Miami offense in the last decade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually do think it will happen but not based off of this

Richt knows this isn’t working and even though he’s stubborn he’s also not a complete egomaniac

I truly hope you’re right. He said that giving up play calling was his biggest regret at UGA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just like everyone else, I hope he hires an OC.

What I don’t get is the whole point of him leaving UGA and coming home was for him to call plays and be re-invigorated, regain that passion he once had. So why the **** is his offense so vanilla and bland. That’s not fun for anyone, not for the players and certainly not for him.

Per a poster on 247, from a reliable source, Richt will have to hire an OC but will be allowed to call plays the rest of the season. A different poster in the same thread said that was the 2nd source that he has heard that from. At the end of the thread, the same poster who started it, said he just got another call from yet another reliable source confirming the Same thing. Just passing information dudes. Praying this is true

Here comes another one of these made up **** posts.

Advertisement
Back