Word is, M. Richt will hire an OC

Advertisement
Ken Dorsey is across the street twiddling his thumbs with your boy.

Ken Dorsey chose to be in an administrative role. He probably realizes that you can make a ton of money, with a ton more job security by being on that side. Look at how many mediocre administrators are getting paid in collegiate athletics. I don't think Dorsey is all that interested in the coaching side at this point.

Mark Richt is that senior citizen driver that you need to have a talk with about taking away their keys

So lets hope we get a new driver for this offense next season

Advertisement
What OC worth a **** are we gonna hire in the middle of a season?

And who is getting fired to open up that corching spot?

I haven't heard any of this. Doesn't mean it isn't true obviously but yeah.......

Jesus wept.

Diaz will leave to be a HC.
Richt will hire OC.
Richt will be new DC.
Rosier gets an extra year of eligibility and becomes starting MLB

Ken Dorsey chose to be in an administrative role. He probably realizes that you can make a ton of money, with a ton more job security by being on that side. Look at how many mediocre administrators are getting paid in collegiate athletics. I don't think Dorsey is all that interested in the coaching side at this point.

We need someone with playcalling expierience and recent success. This miami no on the job training. Ken for QB coach then yea.

Advertisement
For the billionth fckin time..
THERE HAS TO BE AN ON FIELD OPENING
He is NOT firing his son
He is NOT demoting his son

Even IF he chose to fire Searels (he won't) & decided to combine that spot with an OC, you want our offensive line coach to be our offensive coordinator? Just brilliant.
"Here ya go coach. Fix our line. Teach us your playbook. Call our plays. Oh & technically the QB coach is under you. But if the QBs can't run the plays you call.. Keep your mouth shut & deal with it. His daddy is your boss."

I open these threads hoping someone's info starts with that first point (that we need an on field opening) being solved. Because without it, any talk or rumor is just that.

I actually happen to know that poster (the one that started the thread) and he just called me and confirmed that yes, it is all true. He said there should be a reliable third source posting something similar before midnight.Stay tuned!

My guess would be gutz

He is NOT firing his son

Even IF he chose to fire Searels (he won't) & decided to combine that spot with an OC, you want our offensive line coach to be our offensive coordinator? Just brilliant.
"Here ya go coach. Fix our line. Teach us your playbook. Call our plays. Oh & technically the QB coach is under you. But if the QBs can't run the plays you call.. Keep your mouth shut & deal with it. His daddy is your boss."

I open these threads hoping someone's info starts with that first point (that we need an on field opening) being solved. Because without it, any talk or rumor is just that.

Lol, just a couple of weeks ago it was 'hey, Richt just needs an offensive line'.

I consider this progress

Advertisement
He is NOT firing his son

Agree that he won’t fire Richt Jr., but he might try to get him a job somewhere else, thereby opening up a spot.

Advertisement
Agree that he won’t fire Richt Jr., but he might try to get him a job somewhere else, thereby opening up a spot.

Ha.. He should be nominated for father of the year if he pulls that one off.

Doesn't Jon have a young child? Mark the dad & grandfather isn't sending his son & grandchild somewhere else. Especially when Jon wouldn't be immune to being fired in any hypothetical position elsewhere. Cmr knows Jon would have to produce anywhere else. He won't do that him.

Advertisement
Back