Word is, M. Richt will hire an OC

"U"crazy

Recruit
Per a poster on 247, from a reliable source, Richt will have to hire an OC but will be allowed to call plays the rest of the season. A different poster in the same thread said that was the 2nd source that he has heard that from. At the end of the thread, the same poster who started it, said he just got another call from yet another reliable source confirming the Same thing. Just passing information dudes. Praying this is true

Advertisement
Cue Will Ferrell, "I don't believe you." Hope it's true but are you saying he's being made to hire one? Now that I definitely don't believe, unless the Frenkenator has bigger balls than I thought!

tenor.gif

Advertisement
What OC worth a **** are we gonna hire in the middle of a season?

And who is getting fired to open up that corching spot?

I haven't heard any of this. Doesn't mean it isn't true obviously but yeah.......

Jesus wept.

Advertisement
Cue Will Ferrell, "I don't believe you." Hope it's true but are you saying he's being made to hire one? Now that I definitely don't believe, unless the Frenkenator has bigger balls than I thought!

Not sure really, but it sounded that way to me. Also, dude said he was told about a list of possibilities and one of the names on the list would get the fans real excited.

Just an FYI.

If it ain’t from Gutz on 247 then it’s BS. Gutz knows numerous BOT members.

EDIT: it ain’t from Gutz.

Last edited:
4th and 5th hand info during wannabe insider season is 100% believable. Just ask the Dan Sileo Jr PM fila fresh crew.

Advertisement
What OC worth a **** are we gonna hire in the middle of a season?

And who is getting fired to open up that corching spot?

I haven't heard any of this. Doesn't mean it isn't true obviously but yeah.......

Jesus wept.

Ken Dorsey is across the street twiddling his thumbs with your boy.

Who hires a coordinator midseason?

Advertisement
Don't know if it's true or not, I don't know s*** about it! But like I said, I'm praying it's true. just thought I'd share

Advertisement
Back