Word is, M. Richt will hire an OC

Advertisement
If Bobo gets canned at CSU he will be our new OC that is if he is healthy.

Advertisement
If Bobo gets canned at CSU he will be our new OC that is if he is healthy.
Don’t know about that. Guy has been there 4 years and won 7 games every year but this year so far. If he goes then it’s probably his health.

Advertisement
Advertisement
no get rid of John Richt, Kendal Briles has coached QBs at his last 2 and current coaching jobs.
That works as well. Demote him though...firing him hurts QB recruiting a bit for the 2020/2021class. Greg Spann and Carlos Del Rio both have a great relationship with him and will probably be the top targets

That makes sense. The question then is do we fire Thomas Brown?
I don’t think he’d do that. He’s pretty loyal to Brown, as he is to Richt. The only scenario I see unfolding, since we know he’s not going to fire Brown or Dugans, is that he tries to push his son to another job, and then hires a Co-OC/quarterback coach.

I don’t think he’d do that. He’s pretty loyal to Brown, as he is to Richt. The only scenario I see unfolding, since we know he’s not going to fire Brown or Dugans, is that he tries to push his son to another job, and then hires a Co-OC/quarterback coach.

I could see that too. Dorsey would be an ideal fit.

Advertisement
Should be, but will he be? Mark better call up one of his buddies and have Jon just walk to another job, because the fan base would not be happy with firing Brown and keeping his son.
Added a few more on my post but he's definitely 1A. It would be hard for Mark but he can have fatherly talk and tell him he moved too fast, or as you said, get him in with connections at a smaller school.

Per a poster on 247, from a reliable source, Richt will have to hire an OC but will be allowed to call plays the rest of the season. A different poster in the same thread said that was the 2nd source that he has heard that from. At the end of the thread, the same poster who started it, said he just got another call from yet another reliable source confirming the Same thing. Just passing information dudes. Praying this is true
B5C76A87-E532-4692-A34E-E24814960956.gif

Advertisement
Back