Word is, M. Richt will hire an OC

Advertisement
You think Mark Richt, along the spectrum of college head coaches, falls on the narcissistic end? Lulz. Not sure you understand what that term means. Stubborn? Yes, probably due to the fact that the ability to call plays was a primary reason why he didn’t retire. But dude is far from a narcissist.

He's a narcissist (makes zero sense) and anything else negative these losers can come up with because they aren't happy with the O right now. Get a life. Its evident the O needs to change but good god, throwing out personal insults is where the posters lose all credibility.

Advertisement
It is hard to believe that anyone would even for one-second doubt a claim made on a message board. It has to be true!

And what UM Trustees don't leak their efforts to undermine Coach Richt in the middle of the season?

Coming from my unimpeachable sources who I just hung up the phone with (5 sitting UM Trustees), Bill Belichick has signed a contract to become the Canes, new Offensive Coordinator, beginning at 5 pm today or possibly 5 pm tomorrow or at the latest 5 pm the next day.

You can go to the bank with my information.

PS: A source has informed me of the lotto numbers, once again, you can go to the bank with that statement.

Espn Breaking News : the :neonu: has forced cmr to hire an oc.to be announced today at 4:00 pm press conference the u has hired Larry,Moe,Curly and Shemp Howard to take over offensive duties.the u also has added the missing link Joe.also cmr will not be allowed to wear headphones on sidelines during games he can only wear a Mickey mouse hat
You guys with the gifs are really slow.can't tell this is a joke and those names belong to the stooges.Larry and moe were always stooges curly,Shemp and Joe at different times played the third stooge.just shows how bright you are it's no wonder Coker,Shannon,golden and cmr were able to scam you with that salesman pitch.

A poster on 247 says we are down to a short of OC candidates. Andy Reid and Lincoln Riley are interviewing with Blake James some time this week. This guy is a credible poster.

Advertisement
OP, is that you?
QtuuT23dF9KIU-200x165.jpg

Should start a GoFundMe to raise a million dollars to pay back Rick for the IPF donation. He bought himself permanent job security with his tax deductible charitable giving. I'd like to remove that impediment so he feels pressure to hire an OC or GTFO. If he ends up hiring someone before the $1 million is raised, it can be donated to the childrens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's most troubling about this post is the number of people who kept commented "no way we are hiring an oc midseason" I mean we were already 8 pages in and people kept saying the same exact thing. Some people level of reading comprehension literally scares me

It is possible that Richt will hire an OC at the end of the season but to quote Donald Trump Fake News that there was a meeting with RIcht and he agreed to hire an OC after the season. This so called "reliable" source is a joke.

Gutz have any updates on this? Any word on if cmr would pick his own OC ? Didnt know how involved an AD would be in that

Advertisement
Back