With Powell, Cook gone, UM explores JUCO RB

At this point, he's a definite take.

Its hard to get hopes up however given the degree of difficult we've had getting JuCOs qualified.

Advertisement
I remember the days when RBs were beating the doors down to suit up for The U. LeSean McCoy committed without barely being recruited by Coker. It is a shameful disgrace how far we have fallen.

Dont get it twisted..Willis McGahee would not have sat behind anyone for two years if he had been around this day in age. And Najeh would have prob transferred too. Kids want to play NOW in this day in age. The days of redshirting big time players are over. We see now why Cook went to FSU. He must have known that Wilder and Freeman were Adios! And that Pender is an idiot so he prob wont stay eligible. So that just leaves him and Karlos Williams. Boom!

Yeah he could have came here but we arent the defending national champs either.

watch dalvin cook talk about switching to fsu. it was all "me and i" and nfl. not helping his team with. nothing. he was so upfront. he only cares about nfl

Wasn't his quote, "I made a business decision."

By the way, he can still come home up until he signs an LOI.
Right now he's just a student. Doesn't become binding until he signs an LOI.

Advertisement
At this point, he's a definite take.

Its hard to get hopes up however given the degree of difficult we've had getting JuCOs qualified.

It's going to be a bloody four-way battle to the end with us, Georgia State, Western Kentucky, and Hawaii.

Seriously, the fact that this kid isn't stalking our coaching staff to try to get an offer is ridiculous. I know we aren't in much oif a position to be choosy at most positions right now, but the first time he said "I want a guaranteed role" I'd have hung up the phone on his ***. Clinton Portis never wanted a guaranteed spot, because he was coming and taking yours. We need more of that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very impressive film. This kid looks very well put together and would help us out right away.

Advertisement
GUY HAS AN INTERESTING GIDDY UP STEP UP GEAR KINDA LOOKS FUNNY
BUT **** IT REAL QUESTION IS
HOW TOUGH WAS HIS COMPETITION AT BOTH HS AND CC LEVELS?

Advertisement
Back