With Powell, Cook gone, UM explores JUCO RB

Advertisement
De'Andre Mann. Went to Killian. Top JUCO RB in the country. Don't think he ends up getting an offer.

Advertisement
He's a take for me.

It's disheartening missing on Sony, Cook, AND Powell, but we have to add another back. He runs hard as ****, something Gus doesn't do. Duke and Yearby both broke their ankles. I'd bring him in with the goal of plugging him into the rotation.

Watching more of Mann, I like this kid a lot. He's not Cook or Somy, but he's an upgrade over Gus and Crawford. Want.

Last edited:
Fill top local prospects leaving with JUCO's it's depressing.

Advertisement
could be a good take. tough physical guy needed for depth chart and to beef up an overall smallish finesse group.

Last edited:
"And he's made waves in the JUCO ranks out west, running for a school-record 1,706 yards and 30 touchdowns this season while earning Northern California region JUCO MVP honors.

He has 2,804 career rush yards and 47 TDS."

But pretty much says he wants to be guaranteed carries.

He respects Duke's game, but just wants to be promised the role of the next guy in behind him b/c he doesn't have time to waste (2 to play 2 I believe)

I need to know more about the Western Kentucky offer. Before or after Petrino left?

How many to play how many?

Advertisement
"And he's made waves in the JUCO ranks out west, running for a school-record 1,706 yards and 30 touchdowns this season while earning Northern California region JUCO MVP honors.

He has 2,804 career rush yards and 47 TDS."

But pretty much says he wants to be guaranteed carries.

He respects Duke's game, but just wants to be promised the role of the next guy in behind him b/c he doesn't have time to waste (2 to play 2 I believe)

hard to guarantee anyone a spot on the depth chart.

Advertisement
That fact that we have to recruit JUCO RB is complete and a utter failure by golden and his staff.

That fact that we have to recruit JUCO RB is complete and a utter failure by golden and his staff.

Thanks for the newsflash.

Right now - what would your solution be?
A. Whine and cry
B. Go after no one
C. Pay Sony
D. Keep recruiting
E. Doing A, B and C while begging D$ to predict the future

It's an awful situation.

Missed on:
Collins
Cook
Powell
Sony

Landed:
Yearby

I wish we took Darius Tice last year, but we are dealing with way too many backup plans here.

We are better now at RB than we have been in 10 years.

Do you think it's an utter fail that Auburn pulled 2 different QB's from the JUCO ranks who took them to BCS championship games?

Advertisement
Back