With Powell, Cook gone, UM explores JUCO RB

What is the difference between 3 star Mann and 3 star Powell? Does someone remember him from the class of 2010? He has one **** of a work out routine.

The one we lost is the Broward Player of the Year and has a full set of years of eligibility.

The one we are chasing doesn't (and also has an offer from Georgia State).

Advertisement
Watch out for those Georgia State duffle bags. You don't want to get into a bidding war with Georgia State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember the days when RBs were beating the doors down to suit up for The U. LeSean McCoy committed without barely being recruited by Coker. It is a shameful disgrace how far we have fallen.

Dont get it twisted..Willis McGahee would not have sat behind anyone for two years if he had been around this day in age. And Najeh would have prob transferred too. Kids want to play NOW in this day in age. The days of redshirting big time players are over. We see now why Cook went to FSU. He must have known that Wilder and Freeman were Adios! And that Pender is an idiot so he prob wont stay eligible. So that just leaves him and Karlos Williams. Boom!

Yeah he could have came here but we arent the defending national champs either.

watch dalvin cook talk about switching to fsu. it was all "me and i" and nfl. not helping his team with. nothing. he was so upfront. he only cares about nfl

And I could not care less. Would love for UM to benefit from his personal drive to better his life.

Advertisement
Back