With Powell, Cook gone, UM explores JUCO RB

Advertisement
He passes the eye test, he has good film, looks like a beast in the weight room and he's a local boy. I'd offer him. I think he could contribute right away.

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure why everyone's up in arms about this guy. He's definitely college ready and is an upgrade over every RB we have on the roster not named Duke. Besides, we at least landed one RB stud in Yearby. Yes, it's definitely disappointing that we lost on Sony and Cook. But it's better than nothing. Look at UF, they had to take a plan C guy from us.

I remember the days when RBs were beating the doors down to suit up for The U. LeSean McCoy committed without barely being recruited by Coker. It is a shameful disgrace how far we have fallen.

For real though, if we decide to offer him and land him he will be the best back we have behind Duke.

Are you guys watching his film?

I liked that run against Spina Bifida Polytechnic where he hurdled those 4 guys they had piled up on top of each at the goal line. He could have easily walked around them, but he had a point to prove.

Advertisement
I remember the days when RBs were beating the doors down to suit up for The U. LeSean McCoy committed without barely being recruited by Coker. It is a shameful disgrace how far we have fallen.

Dont get it twisted..Willis McGahee would not have sat behind anyone for two years if he had been around this day in age. And Najeh would have prob transferred too. Kids want to play NOW in this day in age. The days of redshirting big time players are over. We see now why Cook went to FSU. He must have known that Wilder and Freeman were Adios! And that Pender is an idiot so he prob wont stay eligible. So that just leaves him and Karlos Williams. Boom!

Yeah he could have came here but we arent the defending national champs either.

Glad someone else relizes that cam netwon and nick marshall. people are tripping on here

That fact that we have to recruit JUCO RB is complete and a utter failure by golden and his staff.

We are better now at RB than we have been in 10 years.

Do you think it's an utter fail that Auburn pulled 2 different QB's from the JUCO ranks who took them to BCS championship games?

Advertisement

Dont get it twisted..Willis McGahee would not have sat behind anyone for two years if he had been around this day in age. And Najeh would have prob transferred too. Kids want to play NOW in this day in age. The days of redshirting big time players are over. We see now why Cook went to FSU. He must have known that Wilder and Freeman were Adios! And that Pender is an idiot so he prob wont stay eligible. So that just leaves him and Karlos Williams. Boom!

watch dalvin cook talk about switching to fsu. it was all "me and i" and nfl. not helping his team with. nothing. he was so upfront. he only cares about nfl

watch dalvin cook talk about switching to fsu. it was all "me and i" and nfl. not helping his team with. nothing. he was so upfront. he only cares about nfl

Cant say I blame him. Buddy looks like hes gonna have a BIG payroll on his hands when he makes it to the league. According to people on here he has had people in his pockets since little league. Hes got alot of mouths to feed over there in germ city.

plus, when we started recruiting 2014 kids, the ncaa thing was already in their mouths.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He may actually select georgia state over us cause he has a guarantee starting spot, ha if a guy from miami selects georgia state over us I've lost all trust in this staff

What is the difference between 3 star Mann and 3 star Powell? Does someone remember him from the class of 2010? He has one **** of a work out routine.

Advertisement
Back