Will Smith Swings On Chris Rock At The Oscars...

Advertisement
The only thing that could have made it better was Will Smiths' Charmin soft *** making it back to his seat and Chris Rock saying something about how he hits like a lil'*****.

This is a big time take. Will Smith wasnt built for the social media era. The more you peeped into his life, the more you found out this guy aint this alpha male we all thought he was. (and I was also a HUGE Will Smith fan as well)

Allowing people to only see him once a year for a blockbuster movie and then letting him hide out in Hollywood the other 364 days im sure is a time period he misses dearly. (pre-2005)
I don’t want to be too judgmental to the guy but it’s just kind of one of those examples why I don’t take inspiration from really anyone unless I can talk to them, shake their hands etc

We are all struggling and fortunately for most of us, our struggles aren’t public

But he didn’t seem to be doing too well years back. His kids…eeesh. And the more than comes out the more evident it is.

I’m just kind of in a state of shock about what a big deal some people are making this out to be. By that I mean, like it’s some kind of earth shattering event.

Some spoiled Hollywood elite living in a bubble, I’m just not that interested in their behavior, because it’s predictable that they will do stupid shlt. Just like most in that audience.

I’m not saying they would resort to slapping somebody, but I guarantee you most of the people sitting in that audience are throwing tantrums because their tea wasn’t hot enough, or it wasn’t sustainably sourced, or didn’t have the right kind of Matcha or some other bull****.

In the real world, there are usually consequences to this type of behavior. Either you get the shlt beat out of you, or you get arrested, or both.

Having said that, I’m amazed that anyone can tolerate a slap to the face. Good on him for keeping his cool even though he was obviously shook.

Advertisement
I wonder if some of the dudes in this thread ever go to comedy shows or the improv. Guessing not. And even if they do, they must sit way the fvck in the back or end up spending the night in county lock up.

If you go to any of those places you better be ready to be made fun of or have your party made fun of.

But like I said before, these are people that live in a privileged bubble, they’re not subject to real world consequences.

I haven’t watched the Oscar’s in years and apparently a lot of others aren’t either as their ratings have been in the crapper for a long time. Bunch of Hollywood snobs slobbering all over each other.

Will Smith has brought all of this on himself and his “family” by exposing their private lives publicly.

Chris Rock showed a lot of restraint. Someone else would have cold ****ed Will’s *** into the cheap seats.

Advertisement
Did Rock even know of Jada's condition? Either way, what a pus to handle it the way he did. Why not wait until you're backstage and handle it like a man, instead of creeping and throwing a little ***** slap.

I haven’t watched the Oscar’s in years and apparently a lot of others aren’t either as their ratings have been in the crapper for a long time. Bunch of Hollywood snobs slobbering all over each other.

Will Smith has brought all of this on himself and his “family” by exposing their private lives publicly.

Chris Rock showed a lot of restraint. Someone else would have cold ****ed Will’s *** into the cheap seats.
He thought about it for at least a split second.

Screenshot_20220328-174441_Gallery.jpg

I wonder if some of the dudes in this thread ever go to comedy shows or the improv. Guessing not. And even if they do, they must sit way the fvck in the back or end up spending the night in county lock up.
it’s like baseball… you may get hit with a foul ball

live show … you may get hit with a joke

Advertisement
In the real world, there are usually consequences to this type of behavior. Either you get the shlt beat out of you, or you get arrested, or both.

And in the real world, there are also consequences for repeatedly insulting another man's spouse. And Masvidal did something more brutal under similar circumstances to Will, and I didn't hear this much pearl clutching...ditto with the MMA guy out in Cali that shot that chomo.

And in the real world, there are also consequences for repeatedly insulting another man's spouse. And Masvidal did something more brutal under similar circumstances to Will, and I didn't hear this much pearl clutching...ditto with the MMA guy out in Cali that shot that chomo.

I don’t keep up with that shlt, so I don’t even know these other two situations you’re talking about. And it doesn’t make any difference.

You walk up and slap somebody, no matter what the reason, there’s going to be consequences in the real world.

And I finally watched the whole clip, all CR said was G.I. Jane 2. Yeah it probably sucked and it was in bad taste. But Will Smith was laughing about it, until he looked over at his wife.

You can call my wife any name in the book, and if I come up and slap the shlt out of you, guess what’s happening. Or if you decide to press charges against me.

I think He did. I heard He was told not to make joke, and wellllll, we all saw how that turned out LOL.
Who was the one doing the "tolding" and auditing jokes? Either way, good on Rock for not taking marching orders. Comedy that does isn't comedy.

Advertisement
Maybe he should have ducked?

I don't see many Hollyweirds doing that to a Joe Rogan.

😳😳🤣🤣🤣
People are acting like Will Smith threw a haymaker at him, and he ate it like Mark Hunt. The guy has the reflexes of a sloth to not be able to dodge that winded up ***** slap. Not only that, but he actually stumbled backwards from it. If you get wobbled by a slap you have a glass jaw.

Advertisement
Back