• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Will Smith Swings On Chris Rock At The Oscars...

Baba Yaga

The Gif Guy
Premium
ezgif-7-2e8135598d.gif

I'll put their faces on it tomorrow, still trying to come up with something clever for Coach Macho's thread.

cway313

We fuckin fuckin
Premium
Ask the 11 people who were watching it live.

Weak.. Don’t bring Professor X that close to stage if you don’t want Chris Rock to comment. I bet if Joe Rogan was hosting he would’ve stayed in his seat.
Booooooo

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
It was definitely real.

Smith won Best Actor just now and gave a weird, rambling speech about protecting his family and also apologizing to the Academy.

Rellyrell

All American
Chris is a true pro. My frat was one of the original writers for The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I remember when I was pledging, my Dean had me say to him: “I love Will Smith.” Anyways, no need to go into details what happened next w/ a 6’3 260lb angry guy (lol), but he hates Will Smith w/ a passion, saying that persona is fake af.

Fast forward almost 30 yrs later, Will have shown a lot of chink in his “friendly” armor, now that his personal life has been exposed as fake. This was totally unnecessary & childish. U gotta problem w/ jokes? Stay ur @$$ at home, or like a grown man, approach Chris at the first break behind the curtains & let him know wassup & the consequences if it happens again.

But, Chris ate that chit like a man, kept it pushing & didnt stoop down to his level in retaliation verbally or physically. One last thing; I promise u if Jerry Seinfeld or any famous non-Black made that same joke, Will Smith would’ve acted totally different. There’s taking up for ur wife & there’s emotionally compromised. This was the latter.

KANE

Junior
Chris is a true pro. My frat was one of the original writers for The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I remember when I was pledging, my Dean had me say to him: “I love Will Smith.” Anyways, no need to go into details what happened next w/ a 6’3 260lb angry guy (lol), but he hates Will Smith w/ a passion, saying that persona is fake af.

Fast forward almost 30 yrs later, Will have shown a lot of chink in his “friendly” armor, now that his personal life has been exposed as fake. This was totally unnecessary & childish. U gotta problem w/ jokes? Stay ur @$$ at home, or like a grown man, approach Chris at the first break behind the curtains & let him know wassup & the consequences if it happens again.

But, Chris ate that chit like a man, kept it pushing & didnt stoop down to his level in retaliation verbally or physically. One last thing; I promise u if Jerry Seinfeld or any famous non-Black made that same joke, Will Smith would’ve acted totally different. There’s taking up for ur wife & there’s emotionally compromised. This was the latter.
Totally agree with errythang you said, bruh! Totally. But I would have kindly asked his ass to come see me back stage.