Will Smith Swings On Chris Rock At The Oscars...

Advertisement
Totally agree with errythang you said, bruh! Totally. But I would have kindly asked his *** to come see me back stage.

Oh yeah; we definitely gotta handle this. And it was a sucker punch too. What person in their right mind would think an actor would come on stage & punch them, especially when the joke was hella light. First off, Jada Pinkett is a milf & can get away w/ her hair style. I get it, she suffers from alopecia & is secure about it, but let’s be honest, this ninja didn’t get on stage for that; bro was in his feelings b/c he & them have been the topic for a couple yrs, whether it’s their relationship, how they raise their kids, allowing the baby girl to talk *** w/ mom/grandma on an open platform, etc

Will took out his frustration in that moment; but if I’m Chris, I’m handling like that on cam, b/c I need my scratch, but I’m telling Will meet me back stage ASAP either now or as soon as the cameras go off, I’m beasting u in front of everyone immediately.

Advertisement
Oh yeah; we definitely gotta handle this. And it was a sucker punch too. What person in their right mind would think an actor would come on stage & punch them, especially when the joke was hella light. First off, Jada Pinkett is a milf & can get away w/ her hair style. I get it, she suffers from alopecia & is secure about it, but let’s be honest, this ninja didn’t get on stage for that; bro was in his feelings b/c he & them have been the topic for a couple yrs, whether it’s their relationship, how they raise their kids, allowing the baby girl to talk *** w/ mom/grandma on an open platform, etc

Will took out his frustration in that moment; but if I’m Chris, I’m handling like that on cam, b/c I need my scratch, but I’m telling Will meet me back stage ASAP either now or as soon as the cameras go off, I’m beasting u in front of everyone immediately.
There's also history. Chris Rock made fun of her at the 2016 Oscars. Said, "Jada boycotting the Oscars is like me boycotting Rihanna's panties...I wasn't invited."

To quote Chris, I'm not saying it wasn't wrong...but I understand.

There's also history. Chris Rock made fun of her at the 2016 Oscars. Said, "Jada boycotting the Oscars is like me boycotting Rihanna's panties...I wasn't invited."

To quote Chris, I'm not saying it wasn't wrong...but I understand.

It's a monologue to an awards show. You are likely to be made fun of. If you have a problem with that, just do what Lebron did when Heat lost in the finals, don't show up to the ESPYs.

Advertisement

Now I agree Will crossed a line that should never be crossed, but let's be real here, Chris ain't beastin' nothin' LOL. Will knows who pull a stunt like that on, He wouldn't have slapped somebody like Terry Crews like that. Chris just needs to let the courts handle it and make it the most expensive slap ever.

Chris is a true pro. My frat was one of the original writers for The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I remember when I was pledging, my Dean had me say to him: “I love Will Smith.” Anyways, no need to go into details what happened next w/ a 6’3 260lb angry guy (lol), but he hates Will Smith w/ a passion, saying that persona is fake af.

Fast forward almost 30 yrs later, Will have shown a lot of ***** in his “friendly” armor, now that his personal life has been exposed as fake. This was totally unnecessary & childish. U gotta problem w/ jokes? Stay ur *** at home, or like a grown man, approach Chris at the first break behind the curtains & let him know wassup & the consequences if it happens again.

But, Chris ate that chit like a man, kept it pushing & didnt stoop down to his level in retaliation verbally or physically. One last thing; I promise u if Jerry Seinfeld or any famous non-Black made that same joke, Will Smith would’ve acted totally different. There’s taking up for ur wife & there’s emotionally compromised. This was the latter.
EXACTLY 🎯🎯🎯🎯

Advertisement
Now I agree Will crossed a line that should never be crossed, but let's be real here, Chris ain't beastin' nothin' LOL. Will knows who pull a stunt like that on, He wouldn't have slapped somebody like Terry Crews like that. Chris just needs to let the courts handle it and make it the most expensive slap ever.

Oh, fa sho. He pick & chose the right battle. I’m saying if “I” was Chris, meaning Rellyrell in the flesh. Lol.

Advertisement

Will looked like a teenage bytch for sneaking Chris Rock like that.

But tbh, I feel for Will. Not excusing his behavior, but he's a grown man going through emotions that he's probably never been through before, all due to Jada.

It's embarrassing. I hope he can rebound because what Denzel Washington is to us, Will Smith is to the new generation.

Totally emasculated by her. That was super WEAK! He was laughing at the joke until she sent him some message while the camera went back to Rock and he reacted. Embarrassing and off code. He should walk back up there and apologize to his brother, this is gonna be sensationalized and celebrated by those who hate both of them.
Yep, she's turned him into an absolute cuck.

Advertisement
Back