Will Smith Swings On Chris Rock At The Oscars...

I'm now 51% certain Tupac faked his own death.

So, as predicted, he was cucked into reacting the way he did. No secret that jada is a toxic woman. I don’t know what their deal is but he looks like a captive in an abusive relationship lol. She’s had that “crazy” reputation for decades it seems. Oh and mix in a dash of Scientology and you have the perfect storm of crazy all around.

Advertisement
So, as predicted, he was cucked into reacting the way he did. No secret that jada is a toxic woman. I don’t know what their deal is but he looks like a captive in an abusive relationship lol. She’s had that “crazy” reputation for decades it seems. Oh and mix in a dash of Scientology and you have the perfect storm of crazy all around.
yo that ***** is straight crazy. That video is all I needed to see.

yo that ***** is straight crazy. That video is all I needed to see.

How to humiliate a man, in 3 easy steps and 15 seconds.

Man, I got to say, I’m starting to feel sorry for this guy to a certain extent. Of course no one thinks what he did was a good thing, obviously, but I’m starting to more and more to think he was almost reacting in a Pavlovian way.

He’s a hostage in his own home, he needs to get the fūck out of that relationship. He can still be a good dad to his kids, but I would’ve walked a long time ago.

What kind of crazy *** bltch would humiliate her man so publicly. Shlt goes both ways. He seems to stay above board with her, I’m not as nice as he is I guess.

Man, I got to say, I’m starting to feel sorry for this guy to a certain extent. Of course no one thinks what he did was a good thing, obviously, but I’m starting to more and more to think he was almost reacting in a Pavlovian way.

He’s a hostage in his own home, he needs to get the **** out of that relationship. He can still be a good dad to his kids, but I would’ve walked a long time ago.
Fully agree. She really humiliated his *** then put it all over social media. I feel bad for the guy, that women is straight toxic and god knows what else she does behind the scenes, when not in front of a camera. He really does need to GTFO asap. If I where him I would have left at the first sign, but some guys get trapped in by these women.

Yep and now he’s entered rehab. Let’s go reread my posts on this lol. She broke that dude down over the years until he’s reached this level.

Advertisement

He’s a hostage in his own home, he needs to get the fūck out of that relationship. He can still be a good dad to his kids, but I would’ve walked a long time ago.

What kind of crazy *** bltch would humiliate her man so publicly. Shlt goes both ways. He seems to stay above board with her, I’m not as nice as he is I guess.
Like I said he finally snapped at the Oscar’s. He’s been made into a joke and emasculated by this crazy ****. It’s also a smart career decision to check into rehab. Hollywood stars know this is the go to after a career boo boo.

Last edited:
It's not like he's got little kids to think about. He needs to walk away and not look back. I don't know if he's worried about losing everything, but I'd rather be broke than live like that. Take your lumps and rebuild. Can't put a price on happiness.

It's not like he's got little kids to think about. He needs to walk away and not look back. I don't know if he's worried about losing everything, but I'd rather be broke than live like that. Take your lumps and rebuild. Can't put a price on happiness.
Bro, half of the shlt he has is still a lot of shlt.

Look, I literally stopped watching, as in turned off mid-movie, "I Am Legend," a zombie-apocalypse-type tale in which the survival of the human race hangs in the balance unless Will Smith, with the help of his faithful dog, can find a cure for alopecia.

In the process, the dog dies, possibly at the hands of a hairless Chris Rock.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Advertisement

****, Will brought back the slap to mainstream lol

Is it just me, or is it always the chill guy that's a real one and not these loudmouths.

****, Will brought back the slap to mainstream lol

Is it just me, or is it always the chill guy that's a real one and not these loudmouths.

Its just confirmation bias and the fact that no one really remembers all the times when the loudmouths start fights and fvck up the quiet guy, sine that is "supposed to happen". But when its the other way around it stands out and people remember it. Tons of big mouths beat the schit out of people all the time. Some of the greatest fighters of all time where loud mouths. Ali, Mayweather, etc.

Advertisement
Back