Will Smith Swings On Chris Rock At The Oscars...

Advertisement
QUESTION:

Same outcome if it were Denzel Washington?

Roman Polanski?

Woody Allen?

Robert DeNiro?

Steven Spielberg?

Samuel Jackson?

Tom Hanks?

Morgan Freeman?

Jack Nicholson?

Tangent: Do you have to be a member of the "Academy" 🤮 to play make believe professionally?

Is Willy gonna be reduced to taking gigs as a fluffer for second rate B **** movies filmed in Macedonia?
It means nothing. He can still be nominated and win an Oscar. The only negative he is going to get from this is he can no longer vote for films and there are a ton of actors that vote for films, so his vote doesn't even have that much weight. This is one of those things where you resign and twitter people blow it out of proportion and think "wow Will really fvkced up he lost his Oscar membership. No director is going to hire him since he can't win an Oscar anymore! Now I feel so much better knowing he threw his career away and I can go and move on to a different topic". Its like FSU giving themselves a bowl ban, even though they know they have no shot of actually making a bowl anyway.

You must be brain dead if you couldn't see that ****ed back slap coming from a mile away. You must be incredibly uncoordinated if you think a fully functioning adult wouldn't be able to dodge that slap.
I think Chris was thinking it was going to be a joke or something. I don’t think he thought he would actually hit him on stage at the Oscar’s on live national tv.

Either way, I give it to Rock for knowing it wasn’t worth his career or reputation to respond.

I think Chris was thinking it was going to be a joke or something. I don’t think he thought he would actually hit him on stage at the Oscar’s on live national tv.

Either way, I give it to Rock for knowing it wasn’t worth his career or reputation to respond.
Even if he thought that, which I understand. He still threw an incredibly telegraphed and slow slap at Chris. That is the point I have been making all along. Even if he thought will was coming up there just to pretend like he is mad or something. Once he saw him **** back his hand he should have been ready to react.

Rock is a *****(as is Will), but if he reacted like that to a slap. He was not going to be winning any altercation with Will. If he retaliated Will would have beat his ***.

Even if he thought that, which I understand. He still threw an incredibly telegraphed and slow slap at Chris. That is the point I have been making all along. Even if he thought will was coming up there just to pretend like he is mad or something. Once he saw him **** back his hand he should have been ready to react.

Rock is a *****(as is Will), but if he reacted like that to a slap. He was not going to be winning any altercation with Will. If he retaliated Will would have beat his ***.
You are full of it. You never had someone act like they were going to hit you to get you to flinch? Chris was clearly not going to back down and let millions of people watch him cower.

Advertisement
QUESTION:

Same outcome if it were Denzel Washington?

Roman Polanski?

Woody Allen?

Robert DeNiro?

Steven Spielberg?

Samuel Jackson?

Tom Hanks?

Morgan Freeman?

Jack Nicholson?

Tangent: Do you have to be a member of the "Academy" 🤮 to play make believe professionally?

Is Willy gonna be reduced to taking gigs as a fluffer for second rate B **** movies filmed in Macedonia?
I think being a member of the Academy just gives you a vote in the Oscars. All you need to be in movies is a SAG card. However, he might have trouble getting some jobs in the future over this, which isn't unreasonable.

You are full of it. You never had someone act like they were going to hit you to get you to flinch? Chris was clearly not going to back down and let millions of people watch him cower.
Of course I have and like a normal person I duck or try to block the fake punch. I would much rather be known as the guy with normal reaction time than the guy that got ***** slapped in front of millions. Chris was clearly not going to back down? The guy got slapped like a ***** and took it. Your theory is also incorrect, because if you watch the video in slow motion Chris starts to move after the punch is thrown. If he really thought will was 100% bluffing, he wouldn't have started moving before the slap landed since most of those fake slaps land inches away from your face.

I think being a member of the Academy just gives you a vote in the Oscars. All you need to be in movies is a SAG card. However, he might have trouble getting some jobs in the future over this, which isn't unreasonable.
This exactly. It means nothing, he did it because your average person thinks its a much bigger deal than it really is. He also can't get the streams of movies or go to certain premiers, but Jada gets them so it won't hurt him at all. If he loses roles in the future it will be because people are still angry about the slap, not because he isn't a member of the academy. He gave himself a slap on the wrist to make people feel like he was punished, since most people really think this is a big big deal for will to have to resign from the Academy.

Its wild how Will Smith has maintained a squeaky clean, positive image for over 30 years, man didnt even cuss when he was rapping....

and all it took was this to kill that image.

"All it takes is one bad day..."

- Joker

Advertisement
Its wild how Will Smith has maintained a squeaky clean, positive image for over 30 years, man didnt even cuss when he was rapping....

and all it took was this to kill that image.

"All it takes is one bad day..."

- Joker
FullSizeR001.jpg

Will didn’t even know Rock was wrong with that lame joke until his wife told him he was wrong lol. That’s why he was cracking up until momma gave him the “ I’m not happy look”.

Jada is the patriarch of that family , not Will, anyone with sense knows that. Which explains a lot about that family. Will is a corny beta picking on a comedian that’s 140 pounds. I bet he wouldn’t have been so brave with say Dave Chappelle.

Btw will is on record saying it’s hard for him being in a open marriage “ Jada wants a non conventional marriage“. So yes , he’s a cuck. He’s a Christian ( I use lightly ) that wants a conventional marriage but can’t have one because his wife wants to sample different dongs. Big Will isn’t enough.

I believe will is a Scientologist (not a Christian), which explains a lot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back