Will Smith Swings On Chris Rock At The Oscars...

I'm sure it was just a coincidence that this happened after the Oscar's rating have been dropping year over year. Say, who's getting next year's screenwriting Oscar?

Advertisement
Agree with everything in here. That joke was actually SUPER weak. Chris could have REALLY gone in if he wanted to. (If that had been DL Hughley, it would have been non-stop, 2min roast session. He would have been unmerciful)

Will gotta do better. I understand standing up for your wife. But in the realm of comedy..you gotta eat those punches. Especially if the joke wasnt that low of a blow. If you have a problem, talk to Chris backstage and let him know to roast him all you want but out of respect, just dont roast Jada. Common courtesy.

Maaan, Will Smith is such a CUCKHOLD, I didn't see him slapping August for getting into an entanglement with Jada, but he slapped Chris for a joke? Gtfooh what a goof

What Will did last night, although it was wrong on all levels, isn't the definition of a "cuckold". Will & Jada were separated at the time, plus Will was globetrotting with a Brazilian chick Himself.

Advertisement
Agree with everything in here. That joke was actually SUPER weak. Chris could have REALLY gone in if he wanted to. (If that had been DL Hughley, it would have been non-stop, 2min roast session. He would have been unmerciful)

Will gotta do better. I understand standing up for your wife. But in the realm of comedy..you gotta eat those punches. Especially if the joke wasnt that low of a blow. If you have a problem, talk to Chris backstage and let him know to roast him all you want but out of respect, just dont roast Jada. Common courtesy.

Yeah, DL woudl've gone all the way in LOL...never thought Rock was that funny anyway. And I don't think Rock was aware of Her medical condition, don't think He woud've made that joke if He did.

“All dressed up to choose chaos”

This was posted before the Grammys began.

Let’s use logic for a moment. Will Smith and Chris Rock, who earn absolutely nothing from TV ratings or these headlines from the Oscars, planned this bit on the very night Will Smith finally wins an award for best actor? C’mon. This moment for Will will forever be ruined.

Let’s use logic for a moment. Will Smith and Chris Rock, who earn absolutely nothing from TV ratings or these headlines from the Oscars, planned this bit on the very night Will Smith finally wins an award for best actor? C’mon. This moment for Will will forever be ruined.

People literally think everything is a conspiracy nowadays. It’s so tiring.

Advertisement
Oh yeah; we definitely gotta handle this. And it was a sucker punch too. What person in their right mind would think an actor would come on stage & punch them, especially when the joke was hella light. First off, Jada Pinkett is a milf & can get away w/ her hair style. I get it, she suffers from alopecia & is secure about it, but let’s be honest, this ninja didn’t get on stage for that; bro was in his feelings b/c he & them have been the topic for a couple yrs, whether it’s their relationship, how they raise their kids, allowing the baby girl to talk *** w/ mom/grandma on an open platform, etc

Will took out his frustration in that moment; but if I’m Chris, I’m handling like that on cam, b/c I need my scratch, but I’m telling Will meet me back stage ASAP either now or as soon as the cameras go off, I’m beasting u in front of everyone immediately.
I didnt watch the show (🤮) but did see the clips amd his acceptance speech.

Did ya'll get the sense his eyes looked amped on something? Adrenaline or other?

People literally think everything is a conspiracy nowadays. It’s so tiring.
It’s the world of the internet.

In addition, some people are anti anything Hollywood because of their politics so they **** on every opportunity they can. I don’t know Will nor Chris but I can almost guarantee they’re both embarrassed about last night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
:sideeyes:

ezgif-4-7b681bcce2.gif

Last edited:
Chris is a true pro. My frat was one of the original writers for The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I remember when I was pledging, my Dean had me say to him: “I love Will Smith.” Anyways, no need to go into details what happened next w/ a 6’3 260lb angry guy (lol), but he hates Will Smith w/ a passion, saying that persona is fake af.

Fast forward almost 30 yrs later, Will have shown a lot of ***** in his “friendly” armor, now that his personal life has been exposed as fake. This was totally unnecessary & childish. U gotta problem w/ jokes? Stay ur *** at home, or like a grown man, approach Chris at the first break behind the curtains & let him know wassup & the consequences if it happens again.

But, Chris ate that chit like a man, kept it pushing & didnt stoop down to his level in retaliation verbally or physically. One last thing; I promise u if Jerry Seinfeld or any famous non-Black made that same joke, Will Smith would’ve acted totally different. There’s taking up for ur wife & there’s emotionally compromised. This was the latter.
How about if someone else making the joke.

come at me bro GIF

Chris is a true pro. My frat was one of the original writers for The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I remember when I was pledging, my Dean had me say to him: “I love Will Smith.” Anyways, no need to go into details what happened next w/ a 6’3 260lb angry guy (lol), but he hates Will Smith w/ a passion, saying that persona is fake af.

Fast forward almost 30 yrs later, Will have shown a lot of ***** in his “friendly” armor, now that his personal life has been exposed as fake. This was totally unnecessary & childish. U gotta problem w/ jokes? Stay ur *** at home, or like a grown man, approach Chris at the first break behind the curtains & let him know wassup & the consequences if it happens again.

But, Chris ate that chit like a man, kept it pushing & didnt stoop down to his level in retaliation verbally or physically. One last thing; I promise u if Jerry Seinfeld or any famous non-Black made that same joke, Will Smith would’ve acted totally different. There’s taking up for ur wife & there’s emotionally compromised. This was the latter.
Yo if you talking about who I think you are, that cat used to spar with Ali. Your frat bros played a cruel joke on you bruh...

Will looked like a teenage bytch for sneaking Chris Rock like that.

But tbh, I feel for Will. Not excusing his behavior, but he's a grown man going through emotions that he's probably never been through before, all due to Jada.

It's embarrassing. I hope he can rebound because what Denzel Washington is to us, Will Smith is to the new generation.
What an insult to Denzel Washington lol

Advertisement
Back