Will Smith Swings On Chris Rock At The Oscars...

Advertisement
I don't generally watch awards shows (because they are all just famous people sucking each other off for being famous), but the memes out there over this are pretty hilarious. Some of my favorites...

will-smith-slaps-meme-when-your-marriage-is-open.jpeg

will-smith-slaps-starbucks-meme.jpeg

1648484163340.png

What Will did last night, although it was wrong on all levels, isn't the definition of a "cuckold". Will & Jada were separated at the time, plus Will was globetrotting with a Brazilian chick Himself.

I really can't give two craps about them and their marriage but do you really believe this open marriage deal was only in reference to the dalliance she had with the rapper? Cmon man - that rumor has been following them around for eons.

Chris is a true pro. My frat was one of the original writers for The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I remember when I was pledging, my Dean had me say to him: “I love Will Smith.” Anyways, no need to go into details what happened next w/ a 6’3 260lb angry guy (lol), but he hates Will Smith w/ a passion, saying that persona is fake af.

Fast forward almost 30 yrs later, Will have shown a lot of ***** in his “friendly” armor, now that his personal life has been exposed as fake. This was totally unnecessary & childish. U gotta problem w/ jokes? Stay ur *** at home, or like a grown man, approach Chris at the first break behind the curtains & let him know wassup & the consequences if it happens again.

But, Chris ate that chit like a man, kept it pushing & didnt stoop down to his level in retaliation verbally or physically. One last thing; I promise u if Jerry Seinfeld or any famous non-Black made that same joke, Will Smith would’ve acted totally different. There’s taking up for ur wife & there’s emotionally compromised. This was the latter.
He laughed and then he realized she was mad

His insecurity took over

Will was one of my favorite actors of all time but the more social media has let him talk, the more full of **** I have realized he is

That was a man that gets walked on overreacting to a joke and then crying about it

Advertisement
Let’s use logic for a moment. Will Smith and Chris Rock, who earn absolutely nothing from TV ratings or these headlines from the Oscars, planned this bit on the very night Will Smith finally wins an award for best actor? C’mon. This moment for Will will forever be ruined.
Let’s take our own advice for a moment. I saw this posted and found it weird. I reposted it here to gain some insight on what others think about it. I actually agree with everything you wrote, reposting that message doesn’t negate that.

Will Smith is a ***** *** cuckhold. Dude cries ahout his wife wanting an open relationship which makes it hard for him being a Christian. Then she brings his punk *** on her talk show to talk about her getting ****ed down by a rapper. But a joke about her short hair is what pushed him over the edge ? This was way more than a joke , this goes back to their issue in 2016. Dude was laughing his *** off until he saw the boss lady wasn’t having it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Indoor kids' drama club reactions are so predictable and hysterical.

Now some of those mouths are thinking, "could I be next?"

Snarky is so funny until you get punched.

Advertisement
I really can't give two craps about them and their marriage but do you really believe this open marriage deal was only in reference to the dalliance she had with the rapper? Cmon man - that rumor has been following them around for eons.

Who cares?

We know that some women ain't ****, but men love women regardless.

Men are supposed to fight for their women no matter what. Your woman should not have to stand up to a man with you right there, regardless of what happened in their personal lives, that's between that man and his woman. If someone comes at one my girls, me and every male with my seeds are coming, the baby boys too.

Sadly this concept has been lost in our society recently.

Will Smith is a ***** *** cuckhold. Dude cries ahout his wife wanting an open relationship which makes it hard for him being a Christian. Then she brings his punk *** on her talk show to talk about her getting ****ed down by a rapper. But a joke about her short hair is what pushed him over the edge ? This was way more than a joke , this goes back to their issue in 2016. Dude was laughing his *** off until he saw the boss lady wasn’t having it.
Someone had to say it.

Will is a legit mess of a man rn.

Advertisement
Who cares?

Men are supposed to fight for their women no matter what. Your woman should not have to stand up to a man with you right there, regardless of what happened in their personal lives, that's between that man and his woman. If someone comes at one my girls, me and every male with my seeds are coming, the baby boys too.

There's a difference b/w sticking up for your woman and do what Smith did. Cmon man. lol

Besides, Smith needs to have a thicker skin if he's that sensitive to comedians.

Who cares?

Very lost.

He laughed and then he realized she was mad

His insecurity took over

Will was one of my favorite actors of all time but the more social media has let him talk, the more full of **** I have realized he is

That was a man that gets walked on overreacting to a joke and then crying about it
This is a big time take. Will Smith wasnt built for the social media era. The more you peeped into his life, the more you found out this guy aint this alpha male we all thought he was. (and I was also a HUGE Will Smith fan as well)

Allowing people to only see him once a year for a blockbuster movie and then letting him hide out in Hollywood the other 364 days im sure is a time period he misses dearly. (pre-2005)

Advertisement
Back