Why UCF Football Will Pass Miami Football within the State of Florida's Recruiting Hierarchy

Advertisement
90% of the article is accurate. Whether we want to admit it or not, UCF is a sleeping giant. Some kids want to escape South Florida and I would think Orlando would be a better city to live in than Gainesville or Tallahassee. They now have a coach with strong SEC ties which means bags will drop. We’ve had **** near 20 years to get right and we still haven’t. So that door is wide open right now.

90% of the article is accurate. Whether we want to admit it or not, UCF is a sleeping giant...

B59F5870-4A17-4AF7-90B0-62F4167B89C4.gif

90% of the article is accurate. Whether we want to admit it or not, UCF is a sleeping giant. Some kids want to escape South Florida and I would think Orlando would be a better city to live in than Gainesville or Tallahassee. They now have a coach with strong SEC ties which means bags will drop. We’ve had **** near 20 years to get right and we still haven’t. So that door is wide open right now.
A team that goes undefeated and is totally ignored is not a sleeping giant. They went 25-1 over two years and barely cracked #60 in recruiting rankings.

Advertisement

TrumpyCane wants to know what ******* drugs you’re on

If you think people are that concerned with the city they are moving to, you may want to visit Tuscaloosa first.

Advertisement

Another point, if Malzahn has any semblance of success there, he’ll be back in the SEC before he could capitalize on any recruiting momentum. UCF is a stepping stone program and will remain so.

the funny part is ORLANDO and Central Florida ges raided for their elite players and none of those guys go to UCF....

How bout someone write an article about that.

I think a kid committed to UGA today while he was supposed to be on a UCF official from Orlando (Jacorey Thomas).lmao
Because UCF is behind UF, FSU, Miami, and any other P5 team when it comes to Orlando recruits. Their best hope is that some guys slip through the cracks and end up there because they like Orlando better than Tampa. Boca or Westchester.

Advertisement
Chappelles Show GIF

beamer-face.jpg
1616969846947.gif
tenor (18).gif

Advertisement
See now had you said have they ever signed a highly sought after recruit you would have almost had a point. BUT the fact of the matter is everyone they sign someone wanted.

That help you at all?

The really sad thing is in the past 15 years they may have put more productive NFL QBs and WRs in the L than we have, thats an embarrassment from a Miami fan standpoint.

/article is a joke none the less

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back